Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Pyar Tho Hona Hi Tha2(Part 21 page 135)Jan27 (Page 154)

Post Reply New Post

Page 154 of 154

Page 1 Page 153
Page   of 154

salmankh1

Goldie

salmankh1

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227

Leave it to Arohi to do the exact opposite of what she should be doing! ROFL i loved the entire lets-baffle-arjun mission!!! very witty and absolutely hillarious... this arohi is some woman, the way she dismissed him was  Thumbs Up  "Did you need anything else?" she asked.  Arjun did his best to keep his face emotionless.  He didn't miss the fact that she had just dismissed him. LOL OMG

emotionally she has what arjun doesnt have... GUTS!!! to confess to someone that you love him over and over again and to watch him trash those feelings really takes a lot of inner strength Cry arohi taking the reins of this relationship in her hands just proves how perfect she is for arjun... arjun being the way he is may care for but not respect a weak person... like vicky! he is completely spineless Angry if he was not arjuns own brother i dont think arjun would've looked at him twice... i feel he loves arohi partly because of the strength of her character Embarrassed 

"How was your run?" she asked nonchalantly as she picked up her glass of wine and took a sip.  Praying that he didn't notice how her hand trembled from her nervousness.  Arjun couldn't seem to find his voice.  Speak!  Speak! he repeated to himself as he cleared his throat. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I LOVE THIS STUNNED ARJUN Heart must be so difficult for arohi to not just give in to her feelings and forget the whole game thing... almost as difficult as it is for arjun to accept that he loves her Blushing the bubble scene was Censored HAAWWWTT just like all of their kissing and making out scenes 

the entire confession scene was so heart warming Smile it was so cute of arjun to tell her that he doesnt deserve her but a life without her is inconceivable Hug i felt like pulling his cheeks Big smile Day Dreaming Heart Embarrassed  and arohi handled the situation so well... she understands him and knows where hes coming from... one wrong word and he would've shut himself up emotionally Shocked shes really wise and brave to take a chance of asking him "What can you say right now?"  especially after being hurt so many times Unhappy 

he was going mad with worry for her AAAWWW Heart ... i felt really really bad for him Cry somehow im not angry with him anymore for being so stubborn!!! for someone whos always been so sure of himself, getting confused, even if its about having feelings for his wife, can be scary and frustrating Ouch and hes trying his best to care for her without letting her know WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE ARJUN!!! for suchha smart man you're really acting dumb when it comes to your wife Angry luckily right now shes being smart enough for the both of them Wink 

a smile spread on my lips on seeing arjun smile Smile i hope he and arohi get all the love they deserve Hug looking forward to some LAOO scenes before Lara and gang come back to pick them up!!! ONE BIG HUG AND KISS TO LARA SALIL AND SHEFALI FOR BEING WICKED!!! MMUAAAHHH :*  raman i want some toe curling scenes before any more twists are introduced... these two must be tired of fighting and resisting each other LOL please give them some private moments Blushing 

i hope tomorrow morning comes sooonnn Wink jumping with excitement Dancing

A Sheetal comment YEAH!!!!!   You know how much I love your break downs of my updates!  thanks so much, I know how busy you've been but I'm glad you were able to still read my updates! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyar Tho Hona Hi Tha2(Part 21 page 135)Jan27 (Page 154)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

salmankh1

Goldie

salmankh1

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Rashi and Shami who should have been studying were spamming for me instead!  Love you girls! thanks. 

PS!  Varsh thank god you're back! missed you!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arfa_Ahmedarjuhi_kmh.vrshn.

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
agree with you raman, alone time to banta hai after so much waiting Blushing 

how can i resist from reading your updates raman!!!! i used to get so impatient on receiving messages on updates that it became difficult to wait for some peace and quiet time to read the updates LOL 

the story is progressing really well... im fond of this arjuhi too Heart

i wrote salil instead of jai ROFL im really losing it!!! Embarrassed

Edited by cherry227 - 31 January 2012 at 4:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_kmhsalmankh1Arjuhisis

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Click on the below link for thread 3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankh1