Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Pyar Tho Hona Hi Tha2(Part 21 page 135)Jan27 (Page 153)

Post Reply New Post

Page 153 of 154

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmankh1

WHOA!  What happened here!LOL  I guess I'm posting in a new thread.Smile  Thanks everyone.  Update is written just need to edit.  Should post in about an hour or so.

we'll wait di hurreyParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankh1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyar Tho Hona Hi Tha2(Part 21 page 135)Jan27 (Page 153)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamii16

shamii16

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227

yay! thanks for the post raman 

i love how people take spamming seriously on this forum LOL congratulations spamming queens... you did it!!! Clap 

Raman Di not much happened... we just took the initiative to spam the thread so we get a new thread!! LOL

And thank you sooo very much!! I cudnt have done it without Rashi ofcourse!!! Tongue It was entirely Varshu Di's idea but she diseappeared somewhere, so we continued the work she left! We do take spamming seriously... especially when we shud be studying for our exam tomorrow, yet we sit here and spam the thread!! LOL
Waiting for the new update Di...and Di, be sure to check out our comments! We kinnndaaa went crazy with the comments! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_kmhsalmankh1cherry227Angel.KMH.AK

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmankh1

WHOA!  What happened here!LOL  I guess I'm posting in a new thread.Smile  Thanks everyone.  Update is written just need to edit.  Should post in about an hour or so.

congo di for new thread
have been missin since a log time
miss spmin on u ff
wil comnt on nxt chappy...sure cong

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankh1Angel.KMH.AK

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamii16

i love how people take spamming seriously on this forum LOL congratulations spamming queens... you did it!!! Clap 

Raman Di not much happened... we just took the initiative to spam the thread so we get a new thread!! LOL

And thank you sooo very much!! I cudnt have done it without Rashi ofcourse!!! Tongue It was entirely Varshu Di's idea but she diseappeared somewhere, so we continued the work she left! We do take spamming seriously... especially when we shud be studying for our exam tomorrow, yet we sit here and spam the thread!! LOL
Waiting for the new update Di...and Di, be sure to check out our comments! We kinnndaaa went crazy with the comments! Embarrassed
hahahah... you guys were supposed to be studying!!! 

saw your comments about vicky returning back and all... well he WILL be back thats for sure... and the arrogant selfish a*# that he is, he will also want arohi back Angry i feel he'll also make arjun feel guilty as hell in the process!!! but what is to be seen is how arohi handles him and arjun... shes already proven that shes a very rational woman and for arjun, everything is out of the window where his brother is concerned Ouch however i hope that arjun will love arohi enough to not let her face this trauma alone and do one of his "out-of-character" things to make everything alright Embarrassed

raman- ive an idea... ye tania ko vicky ke saath pair kar do! ek teer do nishaan LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16arjuhi_kmhsalmankh1Angel.KMH.AK

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

saw your comments about vicky returning back and all... well he WILL be back thats for sure... and the arrogant selfish a*# that he is, he will also want arohi back Angry i feel he'll also make arjun feel guilty as hell in the process!!! but what is to be seen is how arohi handles him and arjun... shes already proven that shes a very rational woman and for arjun, everything is out of the window where his brother is concerned Ouch however i hope that arjun will love arohi enough to not let her face this trauma alone and do one of his "out-of-character" things to make everything alright Embarrassed

raman- ive an idea... ye tania ko vicky ke saath pair kar do! ek teer do nishaan LOL

ek teer do nishana ka idea superb hai yaar...raman di u shud really think abt itLOL

shamii16salmankh1

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
great news raman - will wait for it

xtrysiasalmankh1

salmankh1

Goldie

salmankh1

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Kind of crazy!LOL  It was awesome!  thanks to everyone who took us to a new thread.  I can't believe I've started thread 3 for an FF I was planning on discontinuing after 4 updates! 

Arfa_Ahmedpunam2712

salmankh1

Goldie

salmankh1

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel.KMH.AK

ek teer do nishana ka idea superb hai yaar...raman di u shud really think abt itLOL

Perfect idea!  Done..Tania and Vicky it is!LOL  I do have something planned for his return...but not yet...we have to give Arohi and Arjun a little bit of alone time before the kabab mein haddi shows up.LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arfa_Ahmedarjuhi_kmhM00NA.vrshn.cherry227Angel.KMH.AKpunam2712Arjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top