Posted: 19 years ago

I really loved amit's version of 'Mohabbatein', where he moves from western to eastern style with such ease. Not only does it show how  versatile his voice is, it also shows that he's creative enuf to use the song to flaunt it.  

Abhijeet's one is melodious, but it reminds me of Jeetendra and Jaya Prada dancing on the beach, rather than 2005!! 

I beg to differ on this point, i think abhijeet's rendetion is much more soulful, melodious- it touches your heart and is full of emotion- it reminds me of kumar sanu at his best- real good expression.

Hey Priti, no offense. After all, Jeetuji and Jayaji never danced at non-melodious songs. Its just that they sound old and repetitive. And if u r looking for soulful songs, listen to the way amit sang his version. I love the way he puts so much emotion into it.

Gr8 talkin to ya!!

Abhijeet songs' music was created in such a way that it sounded romantic.amits was more of folk style music.And ppl have more love for romantic songs.So i think ppl liked Abhijeet's version more though Amit sang it in a better way.👏

Originally posted by gamezone

Abhijeet songs' music was created in such a way that it sounded romantic.amits was more of folk style music.And ppl have more love for romantic songs.So i think ppl liked Abhijeet's version more though Amit sang it in a better way.👏

Really?? It had a jazzy feel to it, rather than a folksy one... Plus, most of the ppl i've met appreciated Amit's one better. So, not only did amit sing it better, he was appreciated more too!!! 👍🏼

amit sana sang beautifully when he sang mohabbatein lutaunga.

amit sana  is the BEST

Originally posted by niharika_304

amit's one was really different!!sth new...tht's wat idol's supposed to mean right??versatile singer...i loved all the expressions in the song...and his scatting... 😊 i wd like to add that to any1 it's more important to be praised for their work rather than winning...so amit will b happy that even if he's not the idol we praise him and his songs cuz we all kno he deserves our appreciation... 😊

i appreciate ur view.... n happy that he is not the idol..... coz he deserves more than that 😊

Originally posted by thhikana

i appreciate ur view.... n happy that he is not the idol..... coz he deserves more than that 😊

Yeah right... 👏
Yaar its very nice to see the fan following Sana is getting,i would just like to ad here that most of the viewers don't have a good idea abt music so they voted out sana for his looks,but nevertheless Sana has a very cute smile,i think most of you will agree with me
so a huge round of applause for him
👏

Sana deserves it,he is the greatest 😳

Originally posted by game

Yaar its very nice to see the fan following Sana is getting,i would just like to ad here that most of the viewers don't have a good idea abt music so they voted out sana for his looks,but nevertheless Sana has a very cute smile,i think most of you will agree with me
so a huge round of applause for him
👏

Sana deserves it,he is the greatest 😳

My hindi isnt that good, but "YAAR, Tumne mere mann ki baat kehdi!!"🤗 I love his smile, his style, and even more his voice!!!

A huge round of applause for you too!!!👏