India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

Amit's version

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

I really loved amit's version of 'Mohabbatein', where he moves from western to eastern style with such ease. Not only does it show how  versatile his voice is, it also shows that he's creative enuf to use the song to flaunt it.  

Abhijeet's one is melodious, but it reminds me of Jeetendra and Jaya Prada dancing on the beach, rather than 2005!! 

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I beg to differ on this point, i think abhijeet's rendetion is much more soulful, melodious- it touches your heart and is full of emotion- it reminds me of kumar sanu at his best- real good expression.
Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Hey Priti, no offense. After all, Jeetuji and Jayaji never danced at non-melodious songs. Its just that they sound old and repetitive. And if u r looking for soulful songs, listen to the way amit sang his version. I love the way he puts so much emotion into it.

Gr8 talkin to ya!!

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 8:10am | IP Logged
   Abhijeet songs' music was created in such a way that it sounded romantic.amits was more of folk style music.And ppl have more love for romantic songs.So i think ppl liked Abhijeet's version more though Amit sang it in a better way.Clap
Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gamezone

Abhijeet songs' music was created in such a way that it sounded romantic.amits was more of folk style music.And ppl have more love for romantic songs.So i think ppl liked Abhijeet's version more though Amit sang it in a better way.Clap

Really?? It had a jazzy feel to it, rather than a folksy one... Plus, most of the ppl i've met appreciated Amit's one better. So, not only did amit sing it better, he was appreciated more too!!! Thumbs Up

sheena_22 Newbie
sheena_22
sheena_22

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 12:06am | IP Logged

amit sana sang beautifully when he sang mohabbatein lutaunga.

amit sana  is the BEST

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Glad u agree sheena!!LOL
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by niharika_304

amit's one was really different!!sth new...tht's wat idol's supposed to mean right??versatile singer...i loved all the expressions in the song...and his scatting... Smile i wd like to add that to any1 it's more important to be praised for their work rather than winning...so amit will b happy that even if he's not the idol we praise him and his songs cuz we all kno he deserves our appreciation... Smile

i appreciate ur view.... n happy that he is not the idol..... coz he deserves more than that Smile

Go to top