Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

without swaron there is no 'original story' (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

love4arshi

love4arshi

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
hey guys
i think we should  stop all these fights i hope u all have seen the recent interview,,, we must not make them sad by telling all these things i think we should close this topic we should love d3 as a whole

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masha-Allah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "without swaron there is no 'original story' (Page 9)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mrun_29

Goldie

mrun_29

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
thnxxx fuh ua post now czz of u ol can realise d importance of sharon...!!!!!! good job!!!! Thumbs Up

JalebiHearts

-bitz-

IF-Dazzler

-bitz-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
awww i loved d way u wrote everything!! ur so ryt SHARON is a very imp character in D3!!
but so is others everyone is equal!!!
and ya SHARON is and will always be d best!!Embarrassed
cuz she only started d WEAKLING v/s DAZZLING thing!!LOL

JalebiHearts

Saba.SwaRon

Saba.SwaRon

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
yah swaron is totally important jst agree wid u thank you fr writing dis sm ppl jst hate sharon role jst bcoz she plays a negative role but shes adorable nd de bst nd swaron is totally important Big smile

JalebiHearts

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
A story can't just revove around only one ot two characters.Many characters and their individualstories make up one great show.

Of course...Kria and Rey and their story is important.

But Sharon is EQUALLY important a character,and so is Swayam.

JalebiHearts

neha445

neha445

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Angry h sach me the whole story is abt kria and rey not abt swaron which started later it sucks i hate it coz i hate sharon ppl forget what she did to kria ,bharat and swayam.

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Seriously? this again? even after that 'peace interview'?

I'm a kriyaansh fan, wouldn't have been watching the show if not for them, and I think that they r the best couple ever, and nobody else can be compared to them etc etc. And it's pretty obvious that Kriyaansh has a much larger fan following. And you say,how can someone not love sharon? honestly I wonder WHY anyone wud like her...

but I dont get what the whole fuss is abt!! I understand that Swaron has fans who LOVE them, and probably watch the show only for them and more than anything I want this show to be loved by everyone so it really doesn't matter to me much if swaron r given equal importance!
Besides, the CV's have a story in mind and they have the right to show what they want,what they feel is important!

I wud be pretty mad if Kriyaansh or Kriya was getting side-lined, but they aren't! We're getting to watch some amazing Kriyaansh scenes, so really what r u'll complaining abt?

and yeah, Kriyaansh are the main leads, but obviously Swaron are VERY important, so why this whole fight??

you know what, I think if we go by the no of fans each couple has, ViHa should be the main leads, cuz both Kriyaansh and Swaron fans love them, and there really isn't much to stress abt them, they always manage to bring a BIIIG smile on our faces and no one ever fights abt them...

I find these fights very silly, and believe me this post wasn't meant to offend ANYONE! I'm really,really sorry if it did.
I think the real issue we shud be discussing is why girls r shown in a negative light most of the time in D3? I wud love to see more of girl-bonding (any idea what d female version for 'bromance' is?) in D3 and girls group dance and all that...why shud boys have all the fun???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wicckkedMasha-Allahninatish

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

Seriously? this again? even after that 'peace interview'?

I'm a kriyaansh fan, wouldn't have been watching the show if not for them, and I think that they r the best couple ever, and nobody else can be compared to them etc etc. And it's pretty obvious that Kriyaansh has a much larger fan following. And you say,how can someone not love sharon? honestly I wonder WHY anyone wud like her...

but I dont get what the whole fuss is abt!! I understand that Swaron has fans who LOVE them, and probably watch the show only for them and more than anything I want this show to be loved by everyone so it really doesn't matter to me much if swaron r given equal importance!
Besides, the CV's have a story in mind and they have the right to show what they want,what they feel is important!

I wud be pretty mad if Kriyaansh or Kriya was getting side-lined, but they aren't! We're getting to watch some amazing Kriyaansh scenes, so really what r u'll complaining abt?

and yeah, Kriyaansh are the main leads, but obviously Swaron are VERY important, so why this whole fight??

you know what, I think if we go by the no of fans each couple has, ViHa should be the main leads, cuz both Kriyaansh and Swaron fans love them, and there really isn't much to stress abt them, they always manage to bring a BIIIG smile on our faces and no one ever fights abt them...

I find these fights very silly, and believe me this post wasn't meant to offend ANYONE! I'm really,really sorry if it did.
I think the real issue we shud be discussing is why girls r shown in a negative light most of the time in D3? I wud love to see more of girl-bonding (any idea what d female version for 'bromance' is?) in D3 and girls group dance and all that...why shud boys have all the fun???

heyy! sorry you're abit late i posted this before the interview and people are still commenting because you know people get really happy when there is fight... and btw i am the topic starter and i did NOT compare or anything i just stated the importance of Swaron in the show and i also will not reply to any comments which fight or say negative things about swaron but I will fight for them so sorry if you were offended but this post mentions nothing about Kriyansh just Kria! Wink xx

-bitz-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.