Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

without swaron there is no 'original story' (Page 7)

katie.swaron Senior Member
katie.swaron
katie.swaron

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyansh

Originally posted by swaron644

Originally posted by zak231

Originally posted by kriyansh117

I COMPLETELY disagree with u . The original Story track was only on Kria , swaron track started much lately and withour KriYaansh D3 was IMPOSSIBLE as  D3 defines kria Striving for her dream , making some awesome friends , battling the fights and Finding the love of her life REY , i dont mind Swaron as a side couple But Leads , No , thy arent the leads :)

can u sight ny official confirmation from cinevistaas wch says dat kriyansh r da leads nd swaron r not?????
exactly!! when did cinevistaas say that kriyaansh are the only leads????? pls we want a proof!!!

swaron track was introduced quite late...it started in the RDX party n in the introduction promo swaron was no where to be seen as a couple...i agree sharon has a important role or i'll say after kria she is the second lead...coz its bcoz of her tat all tis dazzling weakling war was going on she is really important and after tat cums rey...wat proof do u want another show wher d3 is promoted only kriyansh go to perform like footloose...i m talkin as a couple i knw in EHMMBH had all but the center of attraction was again kriyansh...even in the combined promo of HHL kriyansh is only shown...n if u need official proofs i'll get u one soon enough...just giv me sum tym...like i got u d official confirmation of chamar not dating by amar himself i'll get this 1 too...within this week...or mayb start of next week...wateva it is if the say there r two lead couple or if they say there is only 1 lead couple...so all the swaron n kriyansh fanz stop fighting over the lead suff unless we get a official response...
that official wala confirmation of chamar...LOL!!! and why do u think that amar will tell u the truth!!! and ya u can get a confirmation but as far as we know both the couples are the leads!!! and i don't know who u are...but u can always give it a try!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskurana

Infinities IF-Sizzlerz
Infinities
Infinities

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

I COMPLETELY disagree with u . The original Story track was only on Kria , swaron track started much lately and withour KriYaansh D3 was IMPOSSIBLE as  D3 defines kria Striving for her dream , making some awesome friends , battling the fights and Finding the love of her life REY , i dont mind Swaron as a side couple But Leads , No , thy arent the leads :)

can u sight ny official confirmation from cinevistaas wch says dat kriyansh r da leads nd swaron r not?????

Umm Dear u can read the Intro On Youtube in all the D3 videos of Cinevistaas which were published Earlier Smile , Its starts with KriaYaansh  ... , n its a sort of BIG confirmation That KriYaansh r the Leads . No offence to my dearies fellow swaron fans But truth is the truth SmileSmile

Edited by kriyansh117 - 05 December 2011 at 1:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wicckkedKriyanshZehnaseeb.

Kriyansh IF-Dazzler
Kriyansh
Kriyansh

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki123

exactly!! when did cinevistaas say that kriyaansh are the only leads????? pls we want a proof!!!

swaron track was introduced quite late...it started in the RDX party n in the introduction promo swaron was no where to be seen as a couple...i agree sharon has a important role or i'll say after kria she is the second lead...coz its bcoz of her tat all tis dazzling weakling war was going on she is really important and after tat cums rey...wat proof do u want another show wher d3 is promoted only kriyansh go to perform like footloose...i m talkin as a couple i knw in EHMMBH had all but the center of attraction was again kriyansh...even in the combined promo of HHL kriyansh is only shown...n if u need official proofs i'll get u one soon enough...just giv me sum tym...like i got u d official confirmation of chamar not dating by amar himself i'll get this 1 too...within this week...or mayb start of next week...wateva it is if the say there r two lead couple or if they say there is only 1 lead couple...so all the swaron n kriyansh fanz stop fighting over the lead suff unless we get a official response...
that official wala confirmation of chamar...LOL!!! and why do u think that amar will tell u the truth!!! and ya u can get a confirmation but as far as we know both the couples are the leads!!! and i don't know who u are...but u can always give it a try!!!

wat else do u want dude ab kya palki will giv the confirmation tat chamar is dating or not obvio not u dnt care coz ur a swaron so leave it...i also dnt knw who u are but how does tat matter..n if u dnt knw just for info i m a d3 pankaa member(new)...asfar as we u mean as far as swaron fanzz...dnt state every1 in tat...n i hav sum contacts atleast to get tat info...
muskurana IF-Rockerz
muskurana
muskurana

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Umm Dear u can read the Intro On Youtube in all the D3 videos of Cinevistaas which were published Earlier Smile , Its starts with KriaYaansh  ... , n its a sort of BIG confirmation That KriYaansh r the Leads . No offence to my dearies fellow swaron fans But truth is the truth SmileSmile

can u copy paste the line here which says shakti and amar are the leads of the show???? just wanna read...Smile
katie.swaron Senior Member
katie.swaron
katie.swaron

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ketaki123

wat else do u want dude ab kya palki will giv the confirmation tat chamar is dating or not obvio not u dnt care coz ur a swaron so leave it...i also dnt knw who u are but how does tat matter..n if u dnt knw just for info i m a d3 pankaa member(new)...asfar as we u mean as far as swaron fanzz...dnt state every1 in tat...n i hav sum contacts atleast to get tat info...
sweetheart...contacts...don't ven talk about it...even i've got contacts...and d3 panka member...so act like one...why are u acting like a kriyaansh panka...i mean if u are a kriyaansh fan call ur self a kriyaansh fan...why are u calling urself a d3 pankha???? coz isn't the d3 panka group supposed to be liking the whole show!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHeartsmuskurana

Infinities IF-Sizzlerz
Infinities
Infinities

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

can u copy paste the line here which says shakti and amar are the leads of the show???? just wanna read...Smile

Yeah just a sec
Infinities IF-Sizzlerz
Infinities
Infinities

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

They say, "Some people learn to dance, while others are born to dance." Kria ghai was born to dance, she loved dance and her little body swayed to music even before she knew how to walk. But her dancing shoes were taken away from her by a strict mother who had another dream for her; her mother wanted her to succeed in the corporate arena. Kria doesn't want to defy her mother, but fate constantly brings her face to face with her true destiny; dance!
Once she arrives in Bombay she meets reyansh and Sharon and their troupe of dancers. She is paired with the weaklings of the college, when everything about her screams dazzler! Due to her talent she is immediately seen as a threat by the college diva Sharon. Sharon sets out to make kria's life miserable but kira only uses each stumbling block as a stepping stone to inch closer to her lifelong dream ... a moment of shining glory, owing to her first and only passion dance!
On the way she finds love, so her 'dil' beats with the tremors of first love. She makes new friends, so her thirst for 'dosti' is fulfilled. She does this as she embarks upon a journey of self-discovery, through 'dance'!
We all have dreams and aspirations. But not all dreams become reality and not all aspirations change destiny. And the road is filled with hurdles. Meet Kria ; her dreams and aspirations begin and end with DANCE. Follow her journey as she stumbles, topples and tries to overcome the hurdles that stand in her way

This is what they had posted and herez the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDLc0wycN8Q

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstar

muskurana IF-Rockerz
muskurana
muskurana

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

They say, "Some people learn to dance, while others are born to dance." Kria ghai was born to dance, she loved dance and her little body swayed to music even before she knew how to walk. But her dancing shoes were taken away from her by a strict mother who had another dream for her; her mother wanted her to succeed in the corporate arena. Kria doesn't want to defy her mother, but fate constantly brings her face to face with her true destiny; dance!
Once she arrives in Bombay she meets reyansh and Sharon and their troupe of dancers. She is paired with the weaklings of the college, when everything about her screams dazzler! Due to her talent she is immediately seen as a threat by the college diva Sharon. Sharon sets out to make kria's life miserable but kira only uses each stumbling block as a stepping stone to inch closer to her lifelong dream ... a moment of shining glory, owing to her first and only passion dance!
On the way she finds love, so her 'dil' beats with the tremors of first love. She makes new friends, so her thirst for 'dosti' is fulfilled. She does this as she embarks upon a journey of self-discovery, through 'dance'!
We all have dreams and aspirations. But not all dreams become reality and not all aspirations change destiny. And the road is filled with hurdles. Meet Kria ; her dreams and aspirations begin and end with DANCE. Follow her journey as she stumbles, topples and tries to overcome the hurdles that stand in her way

This is what they had posted and herez the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDLc0wycN8Q

Smile

i have read dis a lot of times b'4...but whr does it say amar and shakti are the leads of the show???????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index