Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

without swaron there is no 'original story' (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmine

Bubblyy !! Dont make my cheeks Blushyyy!! LOLL.:P

me too *blush* *blush*Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "without swaron there is no 'original story' (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
rafi i think its when swayam was thanking her for supporting kria... She goes thanks tumhari gf ko support kia iss liye... I think dat time swayam was wearing white... And sharon also a tied up top...!!!

SugarCubes

IF-Rockerz

SugarCubes

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
U hv written all correct u knw!! I srsly luv dem!! Widout swaron, dere is no d3 nd u hv 2 admit it!! Points r given above.. :P but still, no one can compare dem 2 ANYONE nd surely, storyline without swaron is Incomplete!! Or I cn even call it Nothin..

Edited by SugarCubes - 04 December 2011 at 6:11pm

ellaqee

Groupbie

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ellaqee

swaron sucksss big tym    

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedOMGLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Infinities

IF-Sizzlerz

Infinities

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
I COMPLETELY disagree with u . The original Story track was only on Kria , swaron track started much lately and withour KriYaansh D3 was IMPOSSIBLE as  D3 defines kria Striving for her dream , making some awesome friends , battling the fights and Finding the love of her life REY , i dont mind Swaron as a side couple But Leads , No , thy arent the leads :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wicckkednebuKriyanshNxt_rockstarZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh117

I COMPLETELY disagree with u . The original Story track was only on Kria , swaron track started much lately and withour KriYaansh D3 was IMPOSSIBLE as  D3 defines kria Striving for her dream , making some awesome friends , battling the fights and Finding the love of her life REY , i dont mind Swaron as a side couple But Leads , No , thy arent the leads :)
agree wiv wahever u jus said but sum pplz dnt understand a single thing manAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinities

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
request to every1: if u dun have anything nice to say about the topic... Then please donot abuse them...!!! Its better dun comment.. Then to create an agruement... Please try and maintain peace...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.