Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

without swaron there is no 'original story' (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by endoffairytale

Why evrybdy creatin a fuss ?? when at the end we all die for a happy ending... then hw we'll get new stories coz eventually they'l fall fr each other which is nt new ... SwaRon is just that Fairytale couple <3

Fairytale is the word Embarrassed

And Bubbly yes I am Rafi .. glad u like my edits .. THANK YOU ! Embarrassed I juts LOVE SwaRon to bits Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHearts

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "without swaron there is no 'original story' (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
yaar swaron are just so amazing i feel like another word should be created in their hawtness LOOOL LOL hope to chat to you soon rafi and also thanks for posting swaron scenes on youtube also i wanted to ask once u posted a scene where sharon is jealous that swayum is taking "kria's side" can u tell me where i can find that scne? would love to see it because i want to download all of swaron scenes and keep them and watch them again and again... okay this over obsession Wackonow bubbly stop here b4 i go mad LOL

Rafz

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
bubbly so so so agree wid u...!!! And thnks a lot for raising this topic...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHeartsmuskurana

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by endoffairytale

Why evrybdy creatin a fuss ?? when at the end we all die for a happy ending... then hw we'll get new stories coz eventually they'l fall fr each other which is nt new ... SwaRon is just that Fairytale couple <3

Fairytale is the word Embarrassed

And Bubbly yes I am Rafi .. glad u like my edits .. THANK YOU ! Embarrassed I juts LOVE SwaRon to bits Embarrassed

WITH THE PERFECT SONG EMBEDDED IN THEIR FAIRYTALE- PEHLA NASHA...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227JalebiHearts

SwaRon227

SwaRon227

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Bubblyy !! Dont make my cheeks Blushyyy!! LOLL.:P

JalebiHearts

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblykaur

yaar swaron are just so amazing i feel like another word should be created in their hawtness LOOOL LOL hope to chat to you soon rafi and also thanks for posting swaron scenes on youtube also i wanted to ask once u posted a scene where sharon is jealous that swayum is taking "kria's side" can u tell me where i can find that scne? would love to see it because i want to download all of swaron scenes and keep them and watch them again and again... okay this over obsession Wackonow bubbly stop here b4 i go mad LOL

HAHAHA Yaaar Kaunsa scene thaa woh .. episode bol .. Ill send you the link Embarrassed

And SERIOUSLY man ... SwaRon REDEFINE the word FAIRYTALE !!! Embarrassed Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227JalebiHeartsmuskurana

SwaRon227

SwaRon227

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@jayeeta di !! me listnin to PEHELA NASHA only <33333
FAIRYTALE ! @Rafi di.. WORD. <333 
SRSLYYY...!!

muskurana

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
thats why its the name of ur fb page lol hehe Heart i cant remember exactly but u put a picture of it on the forum of ur topic when sharon is jealous swayum is wearing white and sharon is wearing that top which i tied up at the back sorry but thats i know about the scene thats why i wanna watch it she was feeling jealous tho hehe

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.