Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

without swaron there is no 'original story' (Page 2)

SwaRon227 Senior Member
SwaRon227
SwaRon227

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I agree with rafi di.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your post ! How Amazingly you put all up ! sharon and swayam are important !! and how "non-rudely" you put it up.. because seeing all the people complaining about the current track is obviously disheartnin fr a swaron fan..and koi bhi agar post krta to bohot gusse mein and rudely..BUT THIS IS JUST AWESOME ! =) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHeartsmuskuranaOneThatGotAway

SwaRon.is.magic Groupbie
SwaRon.is.magic
SwaRon.is.magic

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Omg!! thats so true Big smile

I simply loved the way you said that Big smile Clap

We need swaron Big smile

the show is incomplete without them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227JalebiHeartsmuskuranaOneThatGotAway

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --aimy--

The original story is about Kria - an in born dancer - her dreams,her values,her problems(as you said) and how she over comes the  obstacles in her life,its not about how others suppress her( and her dreams) and side line her to a corner of the show..!!

Yes..all are important,but we are trying to say that the story was begun with an objective ,which the CVs have completely forgotten about.And I'm pretty sure that after solving the existing problems of the story CVs will move on to the original track with giving almost equal importance to all.

heyy aimi! i dont understand what you're saying because as you can see kria was not sidelined on thursday episode she was there. she was on the show and she had a scene and so did swaron so even in thursday episode there was a 50/50 screen time for both couples. so how can you say that importance in not being given to kria... if its really about her dreams and stuff then why even have anyone else? we should forget about reyansh also then since he is also a side character if kria is the only main character? 
ps this just a chat so dont take to heart plz Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Sharon n Swayam r equally important 2 d show...Palki herself has said tat its bout 2 diff love stories...KriaYansh n SwaRon...so importance is given to both of them...Doesnt matter where d show starts frm...wat matters is wat d show is bout...n its bout all of them...so v jus gotta stop tis fights n support each otha...i've seen a lot of Kriayansh fans hu r really niceThumbs Up...n they like SwaRon too...but there r those few tat jus wanna create fights between usDead...I really get mad when i c stupid posts askin to focus on Kria n Rey moreAngry...like arent they gettin enuf nw...d past 2 weeks...v got like maximum 2 mins of SwaRon in each epi except for Haye Rama...do u c us bashin KriaYansh for it...v jus request d CV's for more SwaRon witout draggin  KriaYansh in2 d story...but i've seen a few posts where sum Kriayansh fans actually go on n on bout SwaRon gettin more focus...like huh???Confused...I jus gotta say...lots of LUV for all those Kriayansh fans tat r fair n dnt bash SwaRon...n tat v gotta stick 2geta for D3!!! Luv both d couples guys...no matter hu u favour more...dnt bash d otha couple for no reason!!! Here's to SwaRon n KriaYansh...n their fans!!!  Heart Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227WinzswaroniliciousJalebiHeartsbhavika0611HPmaniacmuskurana-Nia-OneThatGotAway

SwaRon227 Senior Member
SwaRon227
SwaRon227

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
The show is incomplete with each and EVERY charecter .. without NiCky bros bromance ALSO the show is incomplete <333 
Even though if we DO NOT like ny charecter at least we should respect their presence ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHeartsOneThatGotAway

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmine

The show is incomplete with each and EVERY charecter .. without NiCky bros bromance ALSO the show is incomplete <333 
Even though if we DO NOT like ny charecter at least we should respect their presence ? 

you're right, if they are not fighting about it then why are we? loool LOL but we just want each couple to move ahead in their storyline 

OneThatGotAway

aimy. IF-Dazzler
aimy.
aimy.

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblykaur

The original story is about Kria - an in born dancer - her dreams,her values,her problems(as you said) and how she over comes the  obstacles in her life,its not about how others suppress her( and her dreams) and side line her to a corner of the show..!!

Yes..all are important,but we are trying to say that the story was begun with an objective ,which the CVs have completely forgotten about.And I'm pretty sure that after solving the existing problems of the story CVs will move on to the original track with giving almost equal importance to all.

heyy aimi! i dont understand what you're saying because as you can see kria was not sidelined on thursday episode she was there. she was on the show and she had a scene and so did swaron so even in thursday episode there was a 50/50 screen time for both couples. so how can you say that importance in not being given to kria... if its really about her dreams and stuff then why even have anyone else? we should forget about reyansh also then since he is also a side character if kria is the only main character? 

No bublby...thats okay..!! You have the right to express your views w/o hurting anyone. And you dint hurt me. 

I just wanted to say that Kria might've more screen space as compared to anyone else.But the importance given is also very important.

And yes...other characters are very very important. CVs can't move on with only one character in the story.

I hope I'm not offending you.If you felt so,then I'm sorry.

Edited by --aimy-- - 04 December 2011 at 11:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WinzEssence....DamonCrazy..

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bubblykaur

No bublby...thats okay..!! You have the right to express your views w/o hurting anyone. And you dint hurt me. 

I just wanted to say that Kria might've more screen space as compared to anyone else.But the importance given is also very important.

And yes...other characters are very very important. CVs can't move on with only one character in the story.

I hope I'm not offending you.If you felt so,then I'm sorry.

omg no yaar off course not we are all D3 fans here so no discrimination LOL
no sorry in friends btw wots ur name?

OneThatGotAway

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index