Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

without swaron there is no 'original story' (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

neha445

neha445

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Angry kria 's story wih rey cvs mentioned  them to be leads many times ,kria revolves around her lyf and rey was part and parcel from the beginning not stupid idiotic swaron

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "without swaron there is no 'original story' (Page 10)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblykaur

Originally posted by HPmaniac

Seriously? this again? even after that 'peace interview'?

I'm a kriyaansh fan, wouldn't have been watching the show if not for them, and I think that they r the best couple ever, and nobody else can be compared to them etc etc. And it's pretty obvious that Kriyaansh has a much larger fan following. And you say,how can someone not love sharon? honestly I wonder WHY anyone wud like her...

but I dont get what the whole fuss is abt!! I understand that Swaron has fans who LOVE them, and probably watch the show only for them and more than anything I want this show to be loved by everyone so it really doesn't matter to me much if swaron r given equal importance!
Besides, the CV's have a story in mind and they have the right to show what they want,what they feel is important!

I wud be pretty mad if Kriyaansh or Kriya was getting side-lined, but they aren't! We're getting to watch some amazing Kriyaansh scenes, so really what r u'll complaining abt?

and yeah, Kriyaansh are the main leads, but obviously Swaron are VERY important, so why this whole fight??

you know what, I think if we go by the no of fans each couple has, ViHa should be the main leads, cuz both Kriyaansh and Swaron fans love them, and there really isn't much to stress abt them, they always manage to bring a BIIIG smile on our faces and no one ever fights abt them...

I find these fights very silly, and believe me this post wasn't meant to offend ANYONE! I'm really,really sorry if it did.
I think the real issue we shud be discussing is why girls r shown in a negative light most of the time in D3? I wud love to see more of girl-bonding (any idea what d female version for 'bromance' is?) in D3 and girls group dance and all that...why shud boys have all the fun???

heyy! sorry you're abit late i posted this before the interview and people are still commenting because you know people get really happy when there is fight... and btw i am the topic starter and i did NOT compare or anything i just stated the importance of Swaron in the show and i also will not reply to any comments which fight or say negative things about swaron but I will fight for them so sorry if you were offended but this post mentions nothing about Kriyansh just Kria! Wink xx
I'm sorry,my post wasn't meant for you (i.e the topic starter) I have nothing against you or ur post... the post was meant for ppl who were fighting/creating the fights...though now I do feel sorry, cuz some of the things I wrote might hurt ppl...I dont really like Sharon much, but I dint mean to offend anyone...I remember Sneha said something like thnx to the ppl who hate Sharon cuz that shows that she's doing her job well, in an interview...Tongue

hkl75

hkl75

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
great post bubbly! u r very much ryt! spoke my mind infact! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHearts

doc42

Goldie

doc42

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
How True . I seriously thank you for making this topic . Sharon and Swayam are also very very very important for the show indeed . People need to realize their significance in this show and respect it  . :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75JalebiHearts-bitz--Sakina-

hkl75

hkl75

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha445

Angry kria 's story wih rey cvs mentioned  them to be leads many times ,kria revolves around her lyf and rey was part and parcel from the beginning not stupid idiotic swaron

come on yar dun be dat impulsive!!! no doubt its kria's story but story comprises of different chracters which make da whole story worthy!!! swaron arent stupid but part of kria's life Smile
chillax n enjoy the show!!! we love this show n its cast! dun divide it into kriyansh n swaron partWink
swaron is a cute n unexpected thing to happen where as kriyansh r "PART N PARCEL FROM BEGINING"... audience do take a lil bit more interest in unexpected things so dun get offensive at once Smile Tongue Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HPmaniac-bitz-

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bubblykaur

Seriously? this again? even after that 'peace interview'?

I'm a kriyaansh fan, wouldn't have been watching the show if not for them, and I think that they r the best couple ever, and nobody else can be compared to them etc etc. And it's pretty obvious that Kriyaansh has a much larger fan following. And you say,how can someone not love sharon? honestly I wonder WHY anyone wud like her...

but I dont get what the whole fuss is abt!! I understand that Swaron has fans who LOVE them, and probably watch the show only for them and more than anything I want this show to be loved by everyone so it really doesn't matter to me much if swaron r given equal importance!
Besides, the CV's have a story in mind and they have the right to show what they want,what they feel is important!

I wud be pretty mad if Kriyaansh or Kriya was getting side-lined, but they aren't! We're getting to watch some amazing Kriyaansh scenes, so really what r u'll complaining abt?

and yeah, Kriyaansh are the main leads, but obviously Swaron are VERY important, so why this whole fight??

you know what, I think if we go by the no of fans each couple has, ViHa should be the main leads, cuz both Kriyaansh and Swaron fans love them, and there really isn't much to stress abt them, they always manage to bring a BIIIG smile on our faces and no one ever fights abt them...

I find these fights very silly, and believe me this post wasn't meant to offend ANYONE! I'm really,really sorry if it did.
I think the real issue we shud be discussing is why girls r shown in a negative light most of the time in D3? I wud love to see more of girl-bonding (any idea what d female version for 'bromance' is?) in D3 and girls group dance and all that...why shud boys have all the fun???

heyy! sorry you're abit late i posted this before the interview and people are still commenting because you know people get really happy when there is fight... and btw i am the topic starter and i did NOT compare or anything i just stated the importance of Swaron in the show and i also will not reply to any comments which fight or say negative things about swaron but I will fight for them so sorry if you were offended but this post mentions nothing about Kriyansh just Kria! Wink xx
I'm sorry,my post wasn't meant for you (i.e the topic starter) I have nothing against you or ur post... the post was meant for ppl who were fighting/creating the fights...though now I do feel sorry, cuz some of the things I wrote might hurt ppl...I dont really like Sharon much, but I dint mean to offend anyone...I remember Sneha said something like thnx to the ppl who hate Sharon cuz that shows that she's doing her job well, in an interview...Tongue

LOL i know she really is a good person from the heart even though her character has grey shades and i love sneha because i dont think any other NEW ACTOR could portary a negativve role so well! but thanks for your comment anyways because it keeps the forum active and D3 popular and i hope that maybe later you will start liking sharon when she falls in love with sawyumDay DreamingLOL xx

-bitz-

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha445

heyy there! thanks for commenting your comment is appreciated but please keep rudeness to yourself LOL thanks xx Wink

-bitz-

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
wow guys i cant believe this! this is the first time EVER that i posted a topic and it has 10 PAGES already?? and people are still commenting! 
thank you all very much for this lovely welcome to the forum!! 
love you all !!! xoxo 
Hug
Hug

-bitz-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.