Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

heyy guys names bubbly Wink

and i just wanted to raise this topic because im sick of people in this forum saying we want the original story back because for 1 there would be no 'story' without swaronHeart because if there was no sharon then there would no dazzler weakling feud and then kria would not have a show because she would just come to a new school and dance. the end. Cry

but. because we have sharon she doesnt want this to happen thats why swayum is sooo important tooHeart as he is the guy that will break sharon's mind set about dazzlers and weaklings... 

so people finally please understand that unless swaron fall in love the story can not go ahead because sharon would not let anyone break the weakling dazzling unless she fell in love with a weakling. 

therefore all is well since the story line is already the original one and people stop complaining and enjoy because sharon- swayum are an important part of this show and no one can change that. there needs to be more swaron for the show to go ahead otherwise we would be stuck with kriyansh romance all the way through with no story line and how boring would that be?LOL

anyways thanks for reading and please do comment 

god bless xxx 

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazinAniDeblinendoffairytale1stluvshantanuswaron644ccubedtabKriyansh-loveSwaRon227YashInanilovelife01aparnaghosh232cute4u_22hkl75swaroniliciousABCDesiGirl93Tanuka_TanHa-bitz-SugarCubesdesigirl_VDRafzmuskurana-Antu-_-Aslan-without-fathom-Nia-manasie23-Sakina-shaani2209CrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "without swaron there is no 'original story'" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VirManandJeeVi

VirManandJeeVi

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
By original story we also mean when they showed Kriya dancing without her mom knowing. But now they don't even show Smriti or conversations about dancing between Kriya and her mom.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wicckkedSlexie4evaEssence..desigirl_VD..DamonCrazy..

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirManandJeeVi

By original story we also mean when they showed Kriya dancing without her mom knowing. But now they don't even show Smriti or conversations about dancing between Kriya and her mom.

its because smriti is doing another show at the moment i think its bade ache late hain 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22RafzmuskuranaCrazyGirl.21

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

OMG .. I LOVE how u put it Embarrassed

Sharon is sooo important .. VITAL to the D3 story .. I dunno WHY ppl hate her sooo much unnecessarily Cry

Ppl shud appreciate Sharon more man .. SOOO not fair Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Deblinswaronilicious2cute4u_22SwaRon227katie.swaronbhavika0611mrun_29JalebiHeartskrittika23-bitz-muskurana-Antu-_-Aslan--Nia-

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

well...original  story also showed kria's inspiration was gautam raiprakash - sharon's dad...so thr u go...importance of sharon again...no doubt the storyline is inter-woven wid both kriyansh and swaron...Embarrassed not only kria...sharon,rey and swayam r equally imp as well...Smile

Edited by zak231 - 04 December 2011 at 11:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22Kriyansh-loveswaroniliciousmrun_29JalebiHeartsRafz-Antu-_-Aslan-CrazyGirl.21

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

OMG .. I LOVE how u put it Embarrassed

Sharon is sooo important .. VITAL to the D3 story .. I dunno WHY ppl hate her sooo much unnecessarily Cry

Ppl shud appreciate Sharon more man .. SOOO not fair Embarrassed

awww thanks me too yaar i cant understand how anyone could hate her she is vital and btw i found from  fb that ur name is rafi and you make the AHAMZING pics of swaron i just wanted to say thanks they are beautiful and i often use them as my homescreen Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskuranaRafzCrazyGirl.21

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

well...original also story showed kria's inspiration was gautam raiprakash - sharon's dad...so thr u go...importance of sharon again...no doubt the storyline is inter-woven wid both kriyansh and swaron...Embarrassed not only kria...sharon,rey and swayam r equally imp as well...Smile

i know right! if palki wanted it to be only kria story she wouldnt have put all these characters with their own storyline such as baraat and amar with his voice 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RafzCrazyGirl.21

--aimy--

IF-Dazzler

--aimy--

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

The original story is about Kria - an in born dancer - her dreams,her values,her problems(as you said) and how she over comes the  obstacles in her life,its not about how others suppress her( and her dreams) and side line her to a corner of the show..!!

Yes..all are important,but we are trying to say that the story was begun with an objective ,which the CVs have completely forgotten about.And I'm pretty sure that after solving the existing problems of the story CVs will move on to the original track with giving almost equal importance to all.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

wicckkedWinzSlexie4evaArsha85Essence..nebuHPmaniacNxt_rockstar..DamonCrazy..ZaYaHolicCrazyGirl.21SaRuv.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.