Dharampatni

What happened to Mohan's smoking and drinking?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Ok as far as i know kastur only found out about mohan drinking she never found out about him smoking as well ... so what happened to his smoking? Don't tell me he suddenly left smoking without and reason ... and it is very weird that no one found out about it yet, from what was shown before he looked like a regular smoker then how come no one found out yet?

And don't tell me because kastur said to him that day to stop drinking he obliged and no longer drinks? Ermm ... it would be so much more non sense to bear if they go this route DeadLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanisheila1990silky_harshadNandalalamanasi_31-Nakshatra-likarshpyar-ishk-vandy-mishti_17harshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What happened to Mohan's smoking and drinking?" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sheila1990

IF-Dazzler

sheila1990

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Wasnt she meant to find one by one ROFL maybe she'll find out after she finds out about the fake degree, wait what about his gambling habits LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

likarsh

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I dunno Mohan surpasses both Prem and Onu in terms of how many hair have pulled for them Ermm being unpredictable is one thing being inconsistent another OuchLOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 04 December 2011 at 9:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
in d mini leap, may b we shud assume dat as his feelings has changed slightly den mayb his habits alsoo...ROFL!!!!!!!!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

in d mini leap, may b we shud assume dat as his feelings has changed slightly den mayb his habits alsoo...ROFL!!!!!!!!

That would be non sense to even assume Dead

I think non sense is the most used word by me since past two weeks LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-likarsh

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

That would be non sense to even assume Dead

I think non sense is the most used word by me since past two weeks LOL
nd i used bulll shitt d mostErmm... wat 2 do CVs dint leave a way either 2 use sumthing more nicer...

sheila1990

IF-Dazzler

sheila1990

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
We will be hearing your non-sense a lot more LOL

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
And once Kastur asked him to leave drinking and he leftErmm maybe since he constructed and inaugurated his store within 4 weeks so time kahan hoga
 I mean inna bada mart banana in 4 weeks in not an easy taskStern Smile

Edited by SunShine_A - 04 December 2011 at 10:13am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.