Dekha Ek Khwaab

Monya: Miss Comedian of The Year. LOL!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Certain characteristics about Monya on Friday's epsodes stuck out and made me laugh. She's def her own Comedy of Errors and SUper Hilarious.

1. The sitting on the bike. Her 'Shall I sit like a man.' EPIC!

2. Her 'I'm a Baraat dancer'! When I heard this I giggled like crazy and then Gal Mithi Mithi happened and there was no going back. She's def her own dancer and go funny at it too. The matke and jhatke was electrifyingly comedic.ROFL ROFLROFL

3. The best part: her lines with Uday. Miss Sassy pants meets Mr Confidently Smooth. First, the 'Rishta mein hum tumhare Baap!'

~Big B is always handy when a hot guy flirts with a gorgeous gal and she uses a Shahenshah line. 

Oh dear Monya...please entertain us more with your EPIC, witty one-liners!

And YAY for the CVs for making her so funny, wacky, and sassy! Sarcasm in a woman is so endearing--that's the spark that female characters on TV need nowadays.

So thank you Writers!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanu92Coco_FictionsTulip92raparthidollyshaf13S.H.I.E.L.D.Ashvikian_AKadventure_gurlbrainychild92Sanju_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monya: Miss Comedian of The Year. LOL!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
yah coco moniya makes us laugh so much i love these type of things Wink uday se next meeting mai pta nahi kia kahegi LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

yah coco moniya makes us laugh so much i love these type of things Wink uday se next meeting mai pta nahi kia kahegi LOLLOL

I agree. She's solid hilarious. She was even making him smile. LOL Why do I get the feeling she's gonna kick him in the next meeting.Blushing It will be such a romantic kick too.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_FictionsTulip92shaf13brainychild92

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by shaf13

I agree. She's solid hilarious. She was even making him smile. LOL Why do I get the feeling she's gonna kick him in the next meeting.Blushing It will be such a romantic kick too.LOL

yah he was smiling when monia was saying stupid things LOLLOL

yes y not i hope so moniya kicks him in the next meeting that will b awesum romantic sceneTongue

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
whatever she does, he seems like  it will not deter him in pursing her, he will keep considering her a challenge that he must claim.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.