surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I thought Armaan could be jailed for starting a false company so why is Malaika now blabbing about Ghilmour to everyone so he can be arrested too?

So Dumb

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

im totally confused nowadays

this show is getting so confusing๐Ÿ˜•

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

This new twist about Mallika exposing Jassi and Armaan with the press is beyond me. I dont have a clue where once a great show is heading...

They have lost it completely this time. Purab uncle and Jessica playing CID to find out the real criminials is too hard to digest....I cannot even give up watching this idiotic show. I have to hang in there just for my hero, my sweeto, my adorable jerk Armaan...and thats all...

bluelotus thumbnail

dearies,

u r not supposed to understand.........hihihi......................๐Ÿ˜Š

jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jassidevi

This new twist about Mallika exposing Jassi and Armaan with the press is beyond me. I dont have a clue where once a great show is heading...

They have lost it completely this time. Purab uncle and Jessica playing CID to find out the real criminials is too hard to digest....I cannot even give up watching this idiotic show. I have to hang in there just for my hero, my sweeto, my adorable jerk Armaan...and thats all...

they copied it from that movie with Nicolas Cage and I forgot the girl's name...
jingle thumbnail
they are just making the serial very confusing
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

I thought Armaan could be jailed for starting a false company so why is Malaika now blabbing about Ghilmour to everyone so he can be arrested too?

So Dumb

arrree, tumhe pata nahin....mujhe bhi nahin pata hai...๐Ÿ˜•
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jassidevi

Agreed Jassidevi, cannot give up watching this stupid show, have to see it for Armaan. I still dont know what did Mallika want by exposing Armaan and Jassi, did she not even care how Armaan's name would be ridiculed by the world. Anyway, no point in talking of Mallika, she is beyond all human ethics, morals, emotions (other than jealousy) and hope.

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluelotus

dearies,

u r not supposed to understand.........hihihi......................๐Ÿ˜Š

bluelotus, I guess your avtar is Armaando, Betty and their little girl !!! If so very cute.... if not, still very cute.

bluelotus thumbnail

kdokka,

u r right............ Its's Armando, Betty and their little girl ofcourse.

I just wanted to remind me that after all it was from BLF the story originated.

Thank you