Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
  Really guys! i have no interest in this show anymore!what a mess they have done!who wants to watch the damned jessica and purab????i don't care whatever they do from now !!!!!i will only watch armaan's portions and otherwise i am also boycotting the show!😭!!!!!!
lub_u thumbnail
guys don't be sad. i'll go to there and try to convince jassi to go back to her armaan sir and if she doesn't want to then i'll take armaan.πŸ˜‰
delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Armaan is the only reason I continue watch the show..............
I am hoping against hope that the end will still be the same and Armaan will get Jassi..😊😊
alien_visitor thumbnail
Dont u guys want to watch Jessica realising that there is one person who still wants her as Jassi...I am waiting for that day. That scene where she would find Jassi's photo in Armaan's purse, or Armaan telling her not to go into Jassi's room as it is a temple for him???
smita24 thumbnail
My god Jammy, what a wish !!! πŸ˜†
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
I only watch da show becuz of Armaan. I think Jessica and Armaan shud get bak together.
shiverz thumbnail

yes, like most of you said, i will only watch this show for armaan now..

and although i am an armaan fan, i would love purab if he somehow managed to convince jassi.. sorry-- jessicaπŸ˜•--- to  not become a model and then T & D could somehow go back on the BLF track... i wish😭.... *sigh*πŸ€”