Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Ok this is not my meaning of friendship, but the internets view on it LOL

Friendship

1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement:

Love was discribed, lets jus say not good for my young eyes so i thought i'll stick with friendship. And isnt this exactly how Mohan feels towards kastur.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zinebnouhina91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friendship aka MohUr" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I am not even sure what level of friendship it is ... i am not sure how deep the friendship is even LOL  I mean on the face of it i see no change in his behavior, he cared for her, he still does ... only change that is visible now is (which has been happening since beginning but now is more apparent) mohan appreciating her brains

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
actually on a serious note, apart 4m luv i don even see any frendship in MOHAN's feelings, it is just sumthing else 4 which i asked d name in my new post...
but kastur's side it is full of DPness, nd no friendship, den y d hell did both of dem shake hands like jai nd veeruErmmROFL??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
The very last scene with Saroj and Mohan's expression...is bcoz of worry as he realizes that he has to face that in future and the fact that his mother will make it impossible for him is all visible for him. This realization is what makes the difference. The fact he sees a future with Kastur and Saroj being difficult with Kastur would be painful for him. He wants his mother to accept her whole heartedly as he did.

Mohan has realized that she is not just his responsibility but his partner who is gonna share his future. "Commitment" is not felt in friendship. I even believe that Mohan never thought Kastur has just a friend, it has always been more than that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NandalalaanitaraniKhatamKahani

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

actually on a serious note, apart 4m luv i don even see any frendship in MOHAN's feelings, it is just sumthing else 4 which i asked d name in my new post...
but kastur's side it is full of DPness, nd no friendship, den y d hell did both of dem shake hands like jai nd veeruErmmROFL??

Its definitely Unrealized Love. Its a convenient relationship for Mohan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NandalalaKhatamKahani

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
But mohan is already committed to her i mean he accepted her as his wife from day one she was never a use and then throw away kind of thing for him and i agree the expressions in last shot were of worry because he cares for kastur as well as for his mother ... so uska worried hona banta hey

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala-Nakshatra-harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Nads, agree wid u dat MOHAN nvr wanted 2 use her as a tissue paper nd den throw her out, he was always protective nd responsible bout her..
But did u observe dat b4 wen he had 2 ask or tell anything he wud just tell it blindly or command her or either go angry at her, but nw a days he started controlling his dat bhaviour nd wateva he feels he asks 4 it wid soo much of passion in his eyes nd wen he gets irritated even he loses at her stubborness no matter wat, soo dis is an indirect change in his bhaviour... i felt it, nd don know bout oders...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalaanitarani-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

But mohan is already committed to her i mean he accepted her as his wife from day one she was never a use and then throw away kind of thing for him and i agree the expressions in last shot were of worry because he cares for kastur as well as for his mother ... so uska worried hona banta hey

Now he wants his Mother to accept her which he never insisted before. He knows that Saroj will not listen means more problem for his wife for whom he started developing feelings. Her smile, comfort, support, comradeship brought the difference in Mohan.

Edited by Mohur - 04 December 2011 at 8:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniNandalalaKhatamKahaniharshu.sundas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.