Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

6 Months CELEBRATION THREAD # let's party !! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

LX2FX2

LX2FX2

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Cheers...many more to come Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6 Months CELEBRATION THREAD # let's party !! (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
6 months have passed.. Shocked Arnav-Khushi.. Heart 11 alphabets that bring a broad smile on my face.. IPKKND makes me happy even in the worst of situations.. I dont know what this show has, its just magical.. Embarrassed Everything about it is just so fabulous.. Day Dreaming
When I first gotta know that Barun-Sanaya are gonna come in a new show, I was like heartbroken.. LOL Why?? Aisa kyun.. Mohit ko le lete Sanaya ke opposite or Ankita ko le lete Barun ke opposite was my 1st wish.. LOL(Kitni paagal thi mainLOL) Promos started coming and I still hadnt made my mind to reserve 8pm.. LOL But then promo 4 hit TV screens and I was spellbound.. Yeh dono cheez kya hai.. Shocked Nafrat paas aane na de, Mohabbat door jaane na de..Day Dreaming Seeing that promo, dil mein Kuch Kuch hua..Embarrassed I made up my mind to see the show.. 6th June came, and I cudnt wait for the clock to show 8pm... Wink That day was so much awaited.. Embarrassed Saw the epi, and I knew IPKKND has got a fan in me.. LOL Came hopping to the forum and saw that so many sankis like me.. LOL We cudnt stop doing pagalpanti... Arnav-KhushiDay Dreaming The love-hate relationship between them is such a treat to watch..  My days are incomplete without discussing about the show.. Even if I dont manage to come online, I catch hold of some of my friend and discuss about the show..Silly LOL ArHi have had me there.. Love them.. And today, our fav show completes 6 monts.. Just the start, many more celebrations to go.. Party

God bless IPKKND.. Dancing 

A VM from my side...

Edited by mishti_17 - 05 December 2011 at 10:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesincandescent

sanj1234

sanj1234

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
RESERVED!!!
Surely IPKKND has become an important part of all our lives and so has 6th June 2011!!!

incandescent

Zuzana

IF-Rockerz

Zuzana

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvshowfanincandescent

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
R

incandescent

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Res Big smile

incandescent

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
SIX MONTHS??!!!!! Shocked
Good God, it doesn't feel like SIX months!!!!

Time moves on SO fast when you're having fun! :D

RES.
Don't know what I'll write, but I WANT to write more, whatever it is.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show!

incandescent

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
RES

incandescent

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.