Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

6 Months CELEBRATION THREAD # let's party !! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

-Nithi-

IF-Dazzler

-Nithi-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
R

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6 Months CELEBRATION THREAD # let's party !! (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Well I'll come back to edit further i guess..anyway for now!

Congrats to all of our IPKKND team for a fabulous journey filled with such exhilarating pace and oozing chemistry!!Party

so finally on the 6th month anniversary date we received another treat promo!wow u guys sure rock at what u do!!simply amazing!!Dancing

more than everything finding the cast u have made use of is the USP of the show cz had Barun * Sanaya not essayed the main leads with such impeccable accuracy and for the overwhelming intensity between them the magic of IPKKND would not have been woven so perfectly over all of us!!Day Dreaming

Everytime we see barun as ASR we think this man cannot get anymore perfect than he already is yet he keeps proving to us that even perfection can be improved!!!Day Dreaming
And for the cheery & cheeky Khushi essayed by Sanaya is so endearing that we can't help but adore her antics!!Hug
all in all a magical combination and wanna thank all of u guys for making this beautiful dream for us!!so much so that
HeartArHiHeart as we fondly call them have become such an integral part of our daily life!

even each and every supporting character is a class unto itself!!simply a fabulous cast!!

So congrats all of u guys involved in giving life to this magical show and a happy 6 month anniversary and here are hopes for many more years of such successful anniversaries to come!Thumbs UpDancingThumbs Up

and also congrats all of us on the IPKKND forum cz the couple we passionately adore is passing this wonderful milestone as well as our forum crossing the 100 page mark in less than 6 months time!!!

HugCONGRATTTSSSHug

Edited by princessunara - 06 December 2011 at 7:49am

incandescent

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
reserved

incandescent

Crystal_Ice90

Crystal_Ice90

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
RES..Clap

incandescent

preetijaiswal19

IF-Dazzler

preetijaiswal19

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I will try to do something too!!! Reserved!!

So when do we start posting??

incandescent

monkeydog18

Goldie

monkeydog18

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Congratulations!!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!! yeahhh our baby is 6 months old. gee these months flew by and hope for many more to come. i love arnav and khushi. we cant go anywhere with ASR's "what the-" and khushi kumari guptas jalebis.NO SIr. i hope many more arhilicious scenes and loads of fun masti and skyflying trps!!!

congrats everyone
specially barun sobti and sanaya irani, your work is paying off.

love you always and forever,
-Shanya

Edited by monkeydog18 - 05 December 2011 at 6:37pm

incandescent

MrsSobtiGrover

MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Congratulations.<3

Congratulations! and celebrations! WOOO!! I can't believe it :D I mean seriously 6 months?! This is amazing!! I just want to say thanks to the producers, and directors, who made this BEAUTIFUL show for us to entertain ourselves with, and thank the main DUO, Barun & Sanaya, for making this show so beautiful, fun, romantic, and enjoyable to watch! I love you ArHi/SaRun .<3
& thanks to the other actors, Aakash, Payal, Garima, Anjali, Shashi, Buaji, Shyam, Nanji, Lavanya, Mami etc... - for making this show worth watching. Even though I hate shyam - I hate his character not actor. I am sure he isn't like that in real life. :)
and Thanks to everyone for loving SaRun, and watching ISKKND!! :)

Muchas love. Shan  :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.incandescent

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Stickied.

res

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal_Ice90.Saraa.FreshDaisyincandescent

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.