Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
i m very upset to see all in forum saying lots of negetive words for archana its not audience fault its for CV who may b ordered by ekta to show this character this wayClapthey r very successful. all appreciating HT as manav for his behavior with archana-THIS IS WHAT CV WANT TO MAKE HITEN VERY POSITIVE CHARACTER and all appreciate him AND ACCEPT HIM DILSA  bt ankita frm starting of PR playing ARCHANA may GO TO HELL no prob with it.before 2months sush as manav want to GIVE SOHAM TO VARSHA FOR SACHU bt suddenly after HITEN come as MANAV he become very assertive and logical VERY FUNNYLOLLOLsorry if i hurt anybody

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preetimundadaTanyaztuh1suan-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV successful to butchered archana" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I agree with you completely ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tuh1suan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Poppy,
I support you in this matter. It is as clear as the beautiful blue sky on a very sunny day!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Pooppy I am sorry to read that you feel Archana's character is butchered...I disagree...beacuse they all have been butchered..

Well if you go back most characters have been butchered and some beyond repaired.

Manav was butchered making him look ULM for more than 2 yrs ..JOru ka ghulam,  Karanjkars Beta,  Left his mother and stopped loving her...Manav-Savita relationship a mother - son love so superbly displayed and acted by Sushant-Ushaji...They had the best mother son chemistry IMHO...I surely will miss it...Cry  But he was butchered so much..

Satish was butchered by accepting Varsha and her antics including aborting and killing a child w/o husband's knowledge and than becoming psycho in kidnapping of soham

Varsha a more sensible practical character was butchered by making her psycho

Savita was butchered way more than any one...When she pinched Soham and filled sachu's ears against Archu...

My TDH was butchered by making him villian...

And this forum and members have let each and everyone have it with honest views...No one was spared..

Archana  has been taking her marriage for granted for way too long for what?  her maika...She took not only her husband and his profession, his mother Savita for granted but she took her own child for granted...So if she is being written honestly why not????

I am sure Manav had his fan, savita may have had her fans or even Sattu and Vrsha may have their fans reading while they were being written so harshly...Why only making a cry and a hue for Archana??

She brought the whole thing on herself and now she is paying for it...These are fictional characters...They get flowers and brickbats for good or bad things they do...No one is hating or bashing the actors...

Just trying to give the other perspective...Hope u understand...

Thanks for reading...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 05 December 2011 at 3:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzbhallaroxkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
U know , I have scratched and scratched my brain to see WHERE and HOW Archana was butchered and I saw NO Butchering at all .

Butchering involves a DRASTIC change in character . Where has her character changed ?

Her blind love for sister Varsha ...was it not there earlier ? Varshu Varshu ...I am Varshu's Maa , Lets Forgive my Varshu ...even when Sushant was there as Manav she lent Soham to Varsha , today Hiten is there as Manav she still lent Soham to Varsha ...SO WHERE was she butchered to accomodate Hiten as some keep claiming ?Confused

The case Against Manav and standing in court AGAINST him ...Has not she dragged him to court earlier as she believed only saboots ?

Has not she believed saboots manufactured by Ajeet the kameena earlier over her gem of a husband ?

Has not she been EXTRA PARTIAL to her sisters and dismissed their black deeds as mere mistakes but called the misdeeds of others as 'sins' ?

Has not she always preferred poverty over riches coz  she believes in ...er ...simple living but HIGH thinking ?

So PRAY , where is the so called butchering ?Confused Please enlighten me !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxDabulls23

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
You haven't hurt anyone, it is a fact that Archana is the latest of many characters who have been destroyed by the CVs. Its unfortunate that these days I find myself rooting for Manav while putting down Archana but that is what is being written. As harsh as viewers are being on Archana it is high time she learnt a harsh lesson. It is just sad that it came at the price of losing Soham, or so the CVs want us to think for the time being.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

You haven't hurt anyone, it is a fact that Archana is the latest of many characters who have been destroyed by the CVs. Its unfortunate that these days I find myself rooting for Manav while putting down Archana but that is what is being written. As harsh as viewers are being on Archana it is high time she learnt a harsh lesson. It is just sad that it came at the price of losing Soham, or so the CVs want us to think for the time being.

Mandy Ur posts r always very balanced .Can u read my post above and plzz tell me where Archana has been butchered ?  agree with ur full post , I am honestly wondering why I alone cannot see it nowdays . First even I was using that word but then I found out that her character has not really changed at all ! Everything is same , infact it is rehash of OLD PR !

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Mandy Ur posts r always very balanced .Can u read my post above and plzz tell me where Archana has been butchered ?  agree with ur full post , I am honestly wondering why I alone cannot see it nowdays . First even I was using that word but then I found out that her character has not really changed at all ! Everything is same , infact it is rehash of OLD PR !

Actually Archana has always been like this and over the past yrs of marriage has constantly gotten worse...Nothing overnight in butchering her character...

What was butchering in my opinion was Savita pinching Soham or using Sachu against Archana...Savita is the type who used to fight upfront..Never plotting or bad mouth or stabbing behind anyone;s back...But she was butchered beyond redemption hurting kids...She loves and fights for her cubs and it was out of her character to do so...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 05 December 2011 at 6:22pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top