shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
hey MariaHug welcome back to uLOL

yeah KK n KW is fun offscreen..will miss KK(m)Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaMariaa.RD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome Back Mr.Wahi !! <3 (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Heeey everyone !!

its probablyy my 1st topic here or maybe my 2nd
don't remember :) i'm A super big faan of kittu <3Hugfollowing the show , only &only for her EmbarrassedBig smile Loyaal faan iss liye :D /= but but i'm also a big fan of Karan wahi <3 so couldn't control myself from writting here !! Rofl LOL too excited for !! so a lil message to all Karan faans who are in the same case as meBig smile  as karan said : he's not doing any cameo but a proper role & i personally want him to staay as much a possible in the show :) i so wich he could be paired with kritika forever but then the show will have to change the whole plot naa ? loolz LOL sorry every Ashni faans : i respect your love for theem and keep doing so :) sorry if i'm hurting anyone of you : reallyEmbarrassed
so Plz : karan faans : keep supporting him , sending messages to make him staay !! <3 Big smileto show our love ! i bet thaan from 5th december : all the non-karan wahi fans will be become his faans !! he's just too adorable : nobody caan hate him Hug achha thaat's all i've to saay ::
all the very best to hiim :) Kittu & him will roock TogetherHeart hope to haave some SBS/SBB with these twoo !! a dreaam come true honestly

no offense to ashni faans !! as i  know that its theeir story after all EmbarrassedBig smile

Agree with u my dear ;) me too a big fan of Kittu ( KaranIka ) :) .. n i like Karan Wahi too .. he is soo cute ^_^
n me too want to see Kritika & Karan Wahi together as a onscreen couple in a show ^_^ n me too want him to stay forever in the show .. i like AshNi too .. but i would like to see NiHan ( Nidhi & Rohan ) now ^_^

Edited by Ahlaweya - 05 December 2011 at 6:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaMariaa.RD

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Mr.WAHI?Shocked
haaye haaye itna heavy tag to our cool and cute heartthrobBlushing
me too yar
from the day i got the news of him coming i was just waiting and dying to see him
and the charmer is here finallyDay Dreaming
i am his fan from remix days and i want him to stay in the show till the show endsThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.RD

Neha_Sr

Neha_Sr

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...

Mariaa.RD

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Guys is this gonna b his AT??? Ermm

Mariaa.RD

-jas-

IF-Dazzler

-jas-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
love kw n kittu chemistry...
bt its ashni's show..n love their chemistry too
bt i want ki cvs kw kittu tarck b ache se dikhaye though short hai bt perfect ho...

anjali06

anjali06

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
beautiful post...

instead of seeing him here... i wanna see him in new lead show...

hope for the best...love NIHAAN jodi too...thy r sooo  adorable,...
Embarrassed
love yuh karan wahi..Heart

kwfanneha

kwfanneha

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Luving karan kittu frndship scenes .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.