Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

mala1108

mala1108

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to see KW in the show... and yeah this is an Ashni Show, so i would enjoy KW in the show as our funny n cute  Rohan...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.RD-Harshu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome Back Mr.Wahi !! <3 (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pynka

Groupbie

Pynka

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Plz karan wahi and kritika kamra ka jodi banao KTLK mai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.RD

kwfanneha

kwfanneha

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Hey guys n aashni fans . Yes i also cant wait for kw entry in ktlk . N yes he is too adorable . I just wanna say if we all support kw with full heart then kw is such a popular actor ki they definately will make a proper track for his proper role cause i dont want him is between aashni as his bashers will get a chance to bash his again . Neither will ishi as she to has a track . But someone else n suitable for him to make his stay for long . Wt say ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03Mariaa.RD-Harshu-

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by papia

Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Originally posted by shewascool90210

<font color="#990099">i am so looking forward to seeing KW and KK together onscreen and ofscreen. i had seen their sbs and sbb before where KW, KK and her BF was having a blast! this two are amazing and full of craziness!!

Party</font>

Hahahaha Yah! I love that SBS segment so funny and cute:) That sparked their chemistry when she was like "Mera wala Karan kaunsa hai" Lol. Ab Monday say to Karan Wahi hai;)

Really!! Could you please send the video link?

Its look interesting.

Sure Sweetie:)
This is the SBS segment of KW and Kittu. Love it:)
Watch from 2:29 ish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtHx4X3DcxU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

mini03Mariaa.RD-Harshu-

sr-medha

Goldie

sr-medha

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Even I want to see KW and KK jodi...!!

Both of them are fantastic actors and would make a great pair(no offence to MB fans)

But as harshu said,his role is just an extended cameo..moreover we're too excited to see his boxer avatar ;-)

mini03Mariaa.RD-Harshu-

fariya94

IF-Dazzler

fariya94

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
hey ..first of all i must that ur post was too cute just karan Embarrassed

i m also waiting to see their on and off chemistry as kittu and karan very gud friends so it will be a treat to watch them .

sbs and sbb gonna surely cover them and it will be surely a whole lot of fun to watch them..

7 hrs to go...

mini03Mariaa.RD-Harshu-

humafaiiry

humafaiiry

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
aw w w w w w m dyeing to c our cutie pie mr wahi bak on our screens! Dis wait s toOo LOng g g g g g g g g ! . . . . . I wl luv to c kritz n kw ofscreen as wel as onscreen chem! Dey luk adorable together. . . . It wl b a interestin twist,! Waitng 4 da funluvng n cute rohan's entry!. . .

mini03Mariaa.RD

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged

me too want karan & kritika's chemestry.

mini03Mariaa.RD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.