Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for your nice post. I am really glad that KTLK fans are delighted for KW's entry because when last time KW entered a show in Sony for cameo then the forum member didnt like that.

Of course we will support both KW and Kritika and also the show. Ye show to aise bhi a big hit show so I hope KW could hold the mark.

I also dont want Karan opposite to Kritika as I dont want that the original theme should change. So I will pray that CV will never do the mistake of making Karan and Kritika as a pair.

But I would like to see Karan as a solid parallel lead with Kritika and Manish. Its not necessary that you should be paired with the female lead for getting the lead role. Karan could portrait some character which could get equally importance without breaking the original story. So I would be very glad if I find Karan in such crucial role.

Finally I hope and pray Karan continues both the show YPNGH and KTLK in parallel.

Edited by papia - 04 December 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03-Farrah-shamilMariaa.RD-Harshu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome Back Mr.Wahi !! <3 (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
@TM AGREED <3333

Karan Wahi is such a sweetheart <333333
Im sure after non Karan Wahi fans see him in KTLK they're gonna start loving him tooEmbarrassed
I'm so eagerly waiting to see him with Kittu onscreen n more than that I'm eager to see their off screen masti...they both are so damn adorable cute n funnyEmbarrassed

and Yess this is AshNi's show & storyEmbarrassed like Karan said woh kisse ke beech nahi aa raha bas its just a proper role n the character's a fun loving cute types Embarrassed

So just gonna enjoy KW in the show as our cute adorable Rohan Day Dreaming
Ufff monday needs to come sooonnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03Mariaa.RD-Harshu-.AnJaNa.

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

<font color="#990099">i am so looking forward to seeing KW and KK together onscreen and ofscreen. i had seen their sbs and sbb before where KW, KK and her BF was having a blast! this two are amazing and full of craziness!!

Party</font>

Hahahaha Yah! I love that SBS segment so funny and cute:) That sparked their chemistry when she was like "Mera wala Karan kaunsa hai" Lol. Ab Monday say to Karan Wahi hai;)

mini03Mariaa.RD-Harshu-.Shiva.

docnuss

IF-Rockerz

docnuss

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
well i hope his new SP show start soon thn he wont hav to do ths role any longer!!Embarrassed

i wish i cud hav seen him wit Kittu...thy both wud hav rocked it buh its nt his show!!Big smile
n i want him to concntr8 on his own show!!
besides KTLK is all abt AshNi!!1Embarrassed

buh yea fr ths 1 mnth it wil b atreat to watch karan kittu together!!Day Dreaming

n yea he is tooo tooo adorable...his non-fan wud becum his fan!!im sure abt dat!!Embarrassed

mini03Mariaa.RD-Harshu-MehwisMixcoTree

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Originally posted by shewascool90210

<font color="#990099">i am so looking forward to seeing KW and KK together onscreen and ofscreen. i had seen their sbs and sbb before where KW, KK and her BF was having a blast! this two are amazing and full of craziness!!

Party</font>

Hahahaha Yah! I love that SBS segment so funny and cute:) That sparked their chemistry when she was like "Mera wala Karan kaunsa hai" Lol. Ab Monday say to Karan Wahi hai;)

Really!! Could you please send the video link?

Its look interesting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03Mariaa.RD

nine2

IF-Dazzler

nine2

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Great Post...i am soo looking forward to seeing him on the show..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03Mariaa.RD-Harshu-

MehwisMixcoTree

IF-Stunnerz

MehwisMixcoTree

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
So sweet of you sweet heart <33333 
thank you so much 4 this Awesome Post ! yeah all Wahianz are super excited about his entry ! I like Kittu so much so it gonna be best Episode 4 mee <3333 I know they ll do Rock together >333 
About his stay we don't know about this so much ! But personal opinion I wanna see him in that show 4 long ! Even till End ..
I am really sorry if my words hurt some one !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03KaranKittu4evadocnussMariaa.RD-Harshu-.AnJaNa.

docnuss

IF-Rockerz

docnuss

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Noshu n wat abt his own show???wont it b difficlt fr him to b on both shows @ d same tym!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03Mariaa.RD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.