Welcome Back Mr.Wahi !! <3

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Heeey everyone !!

its probablyy my 1st topic here or maybe my 2nd
don't remember :) i'm A super big faan of kittu <3๐Ÿค—following the show , only &only for her ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Loyaal faan iss liye :D /= but but i'm also a big fan of Karan wahi <3 so couldn't control myself from writting here !! Rofl ๐Ÿ˜† too excited for !! so a lil message to all Karan faans who are in the same case as me๐Ÿ˜ƒ  as karan said : he's not doing any cameo but a proper role & i personally want him to staay as much a possible in the show :) i so wich he could be paired with kritika forever but then the show will have to change the whole plot naa ? loolz ๐Ÿ˜† sorry every Ashni faans : i respect your love for theem and keep doing so :) sorry if i'm hurting anyone of you : really๐Ÿ˜ณ
so Plz : karan faans : keep supporting him , sending messages to make him staay !! <3 ๐Ÿ˜ƒto show our love ! i bet thaan from 5th december : all the non-karan wahi fans will be become his faans !! he's just too adorable : nobody caan hate him ๐Ÿค— achha thaat's all i've to saay ::
all the very best to hiim :) Kittu & him will roock Togetherโค๏ธ hope to haave some SBS/SBB with these twoo !! a dreaam come true honestly

no offense to ashni faans !! as i  know that its theeir story after all ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hi  me too want karan should stay in this shoe as long as possible.

really seeing their offscreen interviews should be treat to watch. so wating.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
couldn't agree more. <3

kw-kritika are just too adorable to be wasted away with a cameo. & wahi's role looks promising to me. i wouldnt mind him being paired with kritika's fashion designer friend, either. ๐Ÿ˜† my apologies if she already has a love interest. i've never seen the show before, so, yeah. :p
Luvmayurmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yh me too I want kw to stay in the show as well they both r brilliant actors n I luv their friendship!!! they look v.cute together cnt w8 for onscreen n offscreen moments of kw/kk nidhi/rohan!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Armu4eva thumbnail
SBS/SBB segments are gonna b a lauf riot..!!

Wahi has awesome sense of humor and so does... Kritz..!! Cant wait to see their offscreen segments..!!

Onscreen too... looking forward to them.. but i am an AshNian. .n i want only Ashni! 
-Deepali- thumbnail
Hey Maria Jaanu and Good Post <3โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
I also A Karan Wahi Fan with Kittu and Nice to see them Together..Eagrly waiting for
Mondays Episode for his Entry...I also would be Support to Him and I would Like
if He stay in the show as much Possible..Both are Brillient Acter and their Chemistry
will be Rock But I still Love Mohnish too๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
want kw in d show 4 a long time & I too hope 4 offscreen interviews of kittu & kw ..they will rock together
โค๏ธ them
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

SBS/SBB segments are gonna b a lauf riot..!!

Wahi has awesome sense of humor and so does... Kritz..!! Cant wait to see their offscreen segments..!!

Onscreen too... looking forward to them.. but i am an AshNian. .n i want only Ashni! 

hi5 tanu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KW is fantastic, but as much as Im really looking forward to him entering the show, Im rooting for AshNi too here as the story is about their unusual love story.

But Im going to enjoy watching KW while he is in the show cos he really is a good actor and Im sure he's going to really spice up things in the show.

Plus like Tanu said, KW and Kritika offscreen SBS/SBB segments will be so much fun.๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@TM couldn't agree more <3

KW is a sweetheart & i'm sure after his entry all non-KW fans will also start liking him  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

More then anything else i'm looking forward to Kittu - KW on/off screen chemistry ๐Ÿ˜ they both r ekdam bindas can't wait for their SBS/SBB segments .. it'll b fun :D

Abt the story its AshNi's show & their story  ๐Ÿ˜ณ KW is just doing an extended cameo :)

He has his own show on SP <3

So i'm just going to enjoy watching KW while he is in the show cos he a FANTASTIC actor <3 

Superrr excited for Monday's epi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ