Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Heeey everyone !!

its probablyy my 1st topic here or maybe my 2nd
don't remember :) i'm A super big faan of kittu <3Hugfollowing the show , only &only for her EmbarrassedBig smile Loyaal faan iss liye :D /= but but i'm also a big fan of Karan wahi <3 so couldn't control myself from writting here !! Rofl LOL too excited for !! so a lil message to all Karan faans who are in the same case as meBig smile  as karan said : he's not doing any cameo but a proper role & i personally want him to staay as much a possible in the show :) i so wich he could be paired with kritika forever but then the show will have to change the whole plot naa ? loolz LOL sorry every Ashni faans : i respect your love for theem and keep doing so :) sorry if i'm hurting anyone of you : reallyEmbarrassed
so Plz : karan faans : keep supporting him , sending messages to make him staay !! <3 Big smileto show our love ! i bet thaan from 5th december : all the non-karan wahi fans will be become his faans !! he's just too adorable : nobody caan hate him Hug achha thaat's all i've to saay ::
all the very best to hiim :) Kittu & him will roock TogetherHeart hope to haave some SBS/SBB with these twoo !! a dreaam come true honestly

no offense to ashni faans !! as i  know that its theeir story after all EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 04 December 2011 at 4:28pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

slilYessopPynkamala1108LuvmayurmaneetmonaloboNeha_SrkaifiaArmu4eva-Swetha--Deepali-sonia1000KaranKittu4evasanjanamishraSIDMA4EVERnitikajaiswalpapia.UroojMs-PakOs.harshita_sahnihreeyaaMahamshaz2009fariya94-veena.shona-Miss.Wahian-jas-AR-ARHI_naila-Raindrops-docnusspayyalLiashnaMehek25shibzAkankshaa.Roopal_ArDiMehwisMixcoTreeLennie.Angelindian_beauty-Harshu--Ms.Dazzling-.AnJaNa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome Back Mr.Wahi !! <3" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

hi  me too want karan should stay in this shoe as long as possible.

really seeing their offscreen interviews should be treat to watch. so wating.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvmayurmaneetmini03-jas-shaz2009Mariaa.RD

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
couldn't agree more. <3

kw-kritika are just too adorable to be wasted away with a cameo. & wahi's role looks promising to me. i wouldnt mind him being paired with kritika's fashion designer friend, either. LOL my apologies if she already has a love interest. i've never seen the show before, so, yeah. :p

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03-Deepali-shaz2009Mariaa.RD

Luvmayurmaneet

Luvmayurmaneet

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Yh me too I want kw to stay in the show as well they both r brilliant actors n I luv their friendship!!! they look v.cute together cnt w8 for onscreen n offscreen moments of kw/kk nidhi/rohan!!! Big smile

slil-Deepali-shaz2009Mariaa.RD

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
SBS/SBB segments are gonna b a lauf riot..!!

Wahi has awesome sense of humor and so does... Kritz..!! Cant wait to see their offscreen segments..!!

Onscreen too... looking forward to them.. but i am an AshNian. .n i want only Ashni! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Yessopanjaliniritu3kumarmini03-Deepali-shaz2009shamilMariaa.RD

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Hey Maria Jaanu and Good Post <3HeartHug
I also A Karan Wahi Fan with Kittu and Nice to see them Together..Eagrly waiting for
Mondays Episode for his Entry...I also would be Support to Him and I would Like
if He stay in the show as much Possible..Both are Brillient Acter and their Chemistry
will be Rock But I still Love Mohnish tooEmbarrassed

Edited by Deepali88 - 04 December 2011 at 9:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03shaz2009Mariaa.RD

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

IF-Dazzler

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
want kw in d show 4 a long time & I too hope 4 offscreen interviews of kittu & kw ..they will rock together
Heart them

slilmini03shaz2009Mariaa.RD

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

SBS/SBB segments are gonna b a lauf riot..!!

Wahi has awesome sense of humor and so does... Kritz..!! Cant wait to see their offscreen segments..!!

Onscreen too... looking forward to them.. but i am an AshNian. .n i want only Ashni! 
hi5 tanuBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Yessopmini03Armu4evashaz2009Mariaa.RDfriends_rock

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.