Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

MB on the current track

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

I just read this very interesting comment of MB on the current track..

Mohnish Bahl
@Aniket Dhepe @Janvi Acharya: I have managed to search and read SOME of both your comments and I understand they are on the progression of KTLK - what I understand is Aniket would like to see Ashu Niddhi together, however he doubts it may happen considering my comment that the story is on a non cosmo setup, and hence he is not averse to the entry of a new character played by Karan Wahi who may be a possible partner to Niddhi...Ok, my say is this: Age, non cosmo, closed emotionally etc etc are all descriptions of Ashu's life and his surroundings which are the influences he will have to overcome before he can progress to accepting and then expressing that he "loves" Niddhi. Whether he does this or not, how he does if he does etc is the process that I feel should be more detailed, just as I felt that the process of Niddhi's acceptance of being in love with Ashu could have been more detailed...These were my views as an audience...Please do not conclude the story line from anything that I may comment on this page...Honestly, I myself am not aware what the CV think up as they are also developing the script as per feed back received etc...Also, any story is interesting only when the story teller can bring about some amount of conflict and then move on to resolve the conflict. In KTLK the conflict is brought on by various factors...age, personality, society etc etc ... it is this that the love story has to overcome...KTLK is the "process" of falling in love against all odds and its this "human emotion process" that I personally would like to "see"...Apologies for the long post... :)

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_smyliamit1944LurveTorresVidyaGJsparky21Armu4evasurabiAbhiAnilidvinLizzieBennettrtmsKaranKittu4evaDeepShadowmozart66NandiniShSriBbusybee..__VJ__eshasrkjassie_17kaveriMehek25rabzonedgeTOTAL-ROMANTICyanks28deepika102Roopal_ArDimudraswathi

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
MB is d best..love him..Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SriBbusybee..

NandiniSh IF-Dazzler
NandiniSh
NandiniSh

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
thats just wonderful to hear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Nice read... thanks for sharing Ramo...!! 

busybee..

jeb1 IF-Sizzlerz
jeb1
jeb1

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Ramo

busybee..

Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thanx for posting Ramo...Nice read...Loved the last bit...KTLK is the "process" of falling in love against all odds and its this "human emotion process" ...

MB is simply superb...both as an actor and as a human being...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944SriBbusybee..

aekiel Senior Member
aekiel
aekiel

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Whether he does this or not, how he does if he does etc is the process that I feel should be more detailed, just as I felt that the process of Niddhi's acceptance of being in love with Ashu could have been more detailed

I really, really wish MB had let the CV's know about this.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944Armu4evartmsDeepShadowlidvinbusybee..SriBMehek25rabzonedgeshamilChillMaarYaar

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

MB is d best..love him..Thumbs Up

Totally agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944busybee..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index