Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Fast Forwarded!!! Check it out :-) (Page 9)

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Wow diksha waiting for more...rano pregnant coooooool

Thanks a lot for ur appreciation!!!

bluefish

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Hi diksha & Blue fish (veda),

Looks like there is  a  story writing compition going on.We the people r having a ball. OMG you both r wonderful writers.Lets wait & see whose story is actually close to the actual happenings of TD.

Both the stories r excellentooooooooooooSmile

Girls keep writing

MinkLOL

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

thanks guys for ur support..

Mink..im surprised u got my name right..i think out of 50 posts i wrote my actual name on only one..and u caught that? ur too good

Yep my name is Vedaswarupa...thats " form of the vedas " and in short everyone calls me Veda.

More coming up from Veda...

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Hi sweety,

actually I just loved that name  Veda,when I read it & hence kept it in my memory. Vedaswarupa is a beautiful name.

Keep writing those wonderful  updates & you'll have a huge fan follwing here in IF.

MinkBig smile

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

OMG!!!! I was out of the house for awhile, and when I come back- such a sweet surprise waiting for me........ These lovely TD stories!!! Oh, DK looks so lovable as I imagine him in your stories!!! Do keep going, you guys! I'm lovin' it! Big smile Big smile Big smile

-DKaddict

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Here goes scene 2....please read the first scene for continuety..

Disha is praying to Bappa in the morning ..asking him to take care of her and to help her. She also is praying for mummyji to get better..she keeps some prasad ..and thinks..i have offer mummyji the dhoop/aarti and give her some prasad...so she takes the prasad plate to maaji and makes her eat some.

She comes back to her room thinking" i have always wanted good to happen for everyone..as Baba tought me..only for DK I had wanted bad things to happen..I wanted to destroy him...now i dont feel that way since I know about him..but for some months i have wanted bad for him..and i have to do penance for it...bappa forgive me..."...

On her way back she looks in the hall..DK is lying on the couch with eyes closed..she looks at him with shine is her eyes..then her sight falls on the bandage ...she goes near him..she thinks of offering him the prasad..but again is scared.." DK does not like these things..i dont know if i should offer it to him or no..." Mildly she calls out..DK..

He doesnt open his eyes...she calls again..DK?  When he doesnt reply she says dushyant? no reply again.." She thinks he must be tired.." she is about to go away and let him rest when her eyes fall on the bandaged wound again...

in a moment of spontaineous affection..she bends down and touches the bandaged spot...carefully..very slowly she turns to make sure he is not awake.. and then plants a sweet little kiss in the wound..gently..with utmost care and affection..but with a lot of sincereity and prays it to heal..with sweet music playing in the background..

she thinks " why does he get so angry with me that he does all this? "and then making sure that he has not got up..gets up..takes her prasad plate to leave..but the plate slips and falls down on the floor and DK gets up...like a lion gets up from his sleep to find the deer next to him.

Dk ..with no emotion showing on has face..says Disha?

Now disha is in a biiiig mix..she thinks " og God..I hope he didnt see me carresing his hand.i thought he was asleep...was he awake? oh god what should i do now? "..meanwhile DK is still looking at her ..Disha? And Disha in her confused, embarrased state starts rambling.".I..I bought some prasad.."..her expressions are nervous..and she is fiddling with her saree and being coy...Dk asks   " prasad..........? Disha is scared now if DK will get angry for bringing him prasad...She starts rambling again" I had bought some prasad for maaji after pooja..." and then shuts up..not knowing what to say...they both look at each other and there is a moment of silence..Disha 's face is more and more confused and hassled while DK realizes the prasad is for him.

.unpredictable man that he is..he silently opens his hand for it  
 Disha is surprised..she places some prasad in his hand ...she wants to go away fast..her confusion is clear on her face
Dk is amused by her behavior ..he asks her " what happened why are you looking so lost..? what are u thinking ?" ..and disha says " nothing DK..i have some work I have to go and complete it " Dk says " disha i want to thank you..for taking care of the wound..thanks" ..

Disha is more embarrased.." its okay..take care of yourself" and rushes off....wondering still" oh god hope he was sleeping..what did I do...why did i have to go and kiss his hand..whats wrong with me?what kind of feelings are these? "

Later in the day lying on her bed..disha thinks again of the time she bent down and kissed his hand...and wonders what made her do that...

thats all for now....how do u guys like it?

cheers

Bluefish(Veda)

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
WOW that waz gr8! thanx bluefish
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Wooooo hoooooo! What's Disha gonna kiss next???? Wink Keep it coming!!

-DKaddict

Go to top