Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Fast Forwarded!!! Check it out :-) (Page 7)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Hi

Brilliant agian as seems like reading the real update..fab.

samy

TDDK Newbie
TDDK
TDDK

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Hi diksha,

U r really cool.. I can't wait for u r next part of predictions.

thanks for all the hard work

TDDK Newbie
TDDK
TDDK

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged

diksha can u fill us in with next part can't wait?

sorry for pushing to so hard.. 

SALESHNI Senior Member
SALESHNI
SALESHNI

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:53am | IP Logged

hi Diksha .

my id schandra6@yahoo.com

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:16am | IP Logged

hey diksha

its kp

my email is

kesh153@hotmil.com

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Hi Diksha,

Love your story so far & I'm sure u'll do a good job in the future."Kitab likho" u'll do very good.

minkBig smile

Edited by mink - 24 March 2005 at 5:17pm
Bhavi Groupbie
Bhavi
Bhavi

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Diksha
wow what can i say since everbody has mostly said everything that needs to be said regarding your predictions. you are right... i knew it that reading too many romance novels can come in handy one day.  i am craving more and more.. can't wait for the next chapter. (like a romance novel i can't seem to put it down).
love love  love it...

Edited by Bhavi - 24 March 2005 at 12:13pm
diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Part:5

Disha and Sumitra come back from the ashram and find DK already sitting there in the living room...

Disha finds DK even more lovable now...She just keeps staring at him....DK finds it a little amusing and feels a little uncomfortable...

Sumitra is totally florred by our D....She has so many good things to say about her to DK while D is continuing with staring her man...

Sumitra goes in to get some rest as she has already had a long day...Before going she tells DK to make sure that he personally goes to drop off D as her car had some trouble...

DK doesnt know what to do....He asks D if his mom knows who she was...Disha says 'yes...why she should not be knowing these things is it?'

DK:enough Disha why are you talking like this?I did not tell mom anything because I dont want her to ask me what I cannot do for her...

D: What is it that you are talking about?

DK:what else?Our marriage...

D:oh...Our CONTRACT marriage?

DK looks at her hurt....

D:I did not tell her about all that....dont worry...

D:btw DK, mummyji is feeling so lonely and also she is sad that you are still not married...why dont you get married?

DK:He screams DISHA...."I'm talking to you in a nice way doesnt mean that you can talk to me whatever you want....Please dont interfere in my life...just leave me alone"

D is hurt but again thinks to herself..."how can I not interfere in your life...your life is my life dushyant...Now I will see how you will not accept me..."

DK:Disha its getting late I think you should leave now....people will be getting worried for you...

D:why DK you are not worried for me?

DK:no Disha I dont have any right to think about you...I'm out of your life now...Arent you glad about that?

D:DK, why did you go away from me without even telling me?You did not even think for once what would happen to me...You did not even think what people would think of me...why DK, why?

DK: Disha there is no point in talking about the past now....

D:no...you have to tell me this...I cannot even die peacefully if I did not get clarified on this...

DK is worried listening to her saying this and atonce runs to her keeps his hand on her mouth gesturing she should not be saying these inauspicious things...

D immediately holds his hand and starts crying....

DK doesnt know what to say....He lifts his arm trying to comfort her by putting it around her shoulder, but just then D's cell starts ringing....(GRRRRRRRRAngry)

DK takes of his hand and D takes the call...

D: ha Vedant...tell me...No I will be a little late today...I think you should carry on....What?oh...ok then I will come immediately...Just wait for me...

DK first feels so sad and then annoyed and then Jealous...a mixture of all kinds of emotions...He just keeps quite...

D:DK I will have to go now...But we will talk about this tomorw...I just have to talk to you DK...

DK is angry by now, in a very curt tone he says...:Disha...I have nothing to talk to you and you please dont waste your time on me....I will call the driver and he will drop you off at your place....

D is disappointed that DK is sending his driver to drop her off...But she does not know what to do...so she helplesly leaves...

This is for you all who are waiting to read the next part...

enjoy guys...

Cheers....
Diksha.....

Go to top