Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Fast Forwarded!!! Check it out :-) (Page 4)

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

diksha you r a wonderfull writer

soapCynic Groupbie
soapCynic
soapCynic

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

I don't get it, are you Rupali Guha icognito ?? I can't believe I followed your post all through. Unlike the real show, which is adulterated with plenty of time spent on the other characters, your story zoomed in on the favorite 'D' characters, so little wonder it was riveting ...

Like the hint provided by my username, I'm no green chit of a girl and just got reminded of the lovely euphoria I would float in while reading novellas with love tales from the 70s-80s. 

You certainly have the talent that soap creators would like, so you can maybe get in touch with them & end the job hunt ?? How about - http://www.filmfarmindia.com ?

soapCynic Groupbie
soapCynic
soapCynic

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

The parting suggestion was in light vein, of course.

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Hi Girl way to go, Liked your prediction , u r a good writer.

cheers

mink

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Hey its exciting guys...What started off as just a time pass, actually entertained you all and I think that I'm really blessed to have such generous readers here....So fasten your seat belts guys and lets see where DK And D take us now....

For me its real odd time but since I'm as addicted to write as to read Lata's updates, I want to complete the story and then only go to sleep...I wish I had the same determination in my career and stuff....

Cheers...
Diksha...

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:02am | IP Logged

hey diksha great story.....

m so eagrly waiting to read the third part... hope u post that soon as well... Tongue

Kavanika

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Part:3( and hopefully The End...Embarrassed)

Disha asks Dk if she can meet mummyji....D and Dk are still standing together while everybody else is immersed in the party...Dk senses that D is hesitating to say something....DK: "Ha Disha do you want to say anything?"

D:yeah, er, Dk if you dont mind can I say someting?Its so nice to see you like this DK...(without crutches, she means)....I know its your sheer determination that got you to once again walk normally...And also I felt so good seeing you once again as owner of one of the largest business empires of Asia today....

DK:thanks....(he looks the other side)

D:Hm...ok Dk I will come to see mummyji tomorw....I will make a move now...Its getting late...

DK: you came alone? But I heard you telling somebody that..........

D:No DK I'm all alone(indicating that all these years she is actually all alone)....Bye

DK:alright....People must be waiting for you also....

D: That's right....cant wait to meet mummyji...I hope she made some progress....

DK:you will see her tomorw no? You can see it for yourself...

Dk thinks to himself, "hm...she did not change a bit...till today she doesnt consider me as one of her best wishers.."

D thinking to herself" DK if only you have asked what I have done these years after you've left, I wld have told you...Hm you are still the same ego self"

By the time Disha goes to the hotel , the rest 3 dont show up yet....She really wonders as to what kept them out so long...she even tried to call them from the party so that they can pick her up...She took a taxi and came back...She cant wait to hit the bed as she is dead tired and DK only made the matters worse....

Here Vedant is saying something and Inder and Rano keep giggling...But Rano is a little bit scared..".Vedant I think we are going a little over board...Inder atleast you should know better...."

But they both just convince her...

Next day morning Disha gets up early and gets ready real fast and once again tries to call these guys but they were all sleeping may be, so they dont pick the call...

Disha is a little bit nervous to go to DK's home.....At the same time she is excited to meet Mummyji....The car that Disha was going in gets into trouble and Disha is forced look for a taxi....She finally reaches DK's home....What home, its a beautiful bungalow with a huge landscape around it...This seemed no where to the Kanaka house that he had before...He named this also the same though....

Disha goes in hesitantly and when she said her name the gatekeeper just allows her saying "shaabji was waiting for you till now and he had to leave"

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I'm sorry guys...feeling really sleepy...and cos of that not able to think properly...so its a good idea to continue tomorw so that I can deliver some nice stuff to you all...I cant hold it anymore...Will see you are tomorw again...

Goodnight and have a great day my India friends!

Cheers...
Diksha.....

Go to top