Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Fast Forwarded!!! Check it out :-) (Page 17)

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Hi Iman,

Thanks for the corrections I abs don't mind.It shows that u guys read with full enthusiasm.Next time I'll try to be more careful.

It is just my envisage so anybody can address anyway they want it

Chalta hai kyo????????????Big smile

mink (man se man ka kya rishta hai-----------heheeeeeeeLOL

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 7:43am | IP Logged
mink is it ok if we share my story!!LOL
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 7:43am | IP Logged

is it ok if i write part 3 of it kk

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 8:49am | IP Logged

hey mink good job i loved the line where  disha says;

" Mai kal bhi tumhari bhabi thi or aaj bhi hoo aur kal bhi rahangi" Whether you like it or not  "yahi sach hai or rahega."

that wass sooo funnyyy LOLLOLLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good workkk Clap

Love Asian Princess

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 9:02am | IP Logged

I carried on from when Mink left:

Part 3Tongue

Sumitra----------- Beti kya yei sach ha ki Dk or tumhari shaadi ek contract se bandi howe hei or kal tumhara or Dk ka contract katam ho jaeyga.

Gargi---------(Oof Gargi your just too much) Disha batawo didi ko (tell sister disha)Disha-------- Mumiji aap so jayo app bhoot taki howe hei ap mera kamre mei so jao apko to pata hei ki choti ma kasi hei ( Mum your feeling tired go to sleep in my room you know how Gargi is)

Gargi--------- Kesi hoo main Disha betai.(Tell me Disha how am i)

Sumitra starts to feel tense because all this time she thought disha was her daughter in law and all of a sudden i hear this is a contract i am definantely sure that if disha stays with Dk sunnie's life will go back to normal.  Disha puts the blanket over Sumitra and is about to leave when Gargi says" Disha you played with Gargi now you know what status you have in front of me Disha says" Chooti ma aap kya soch thi hai kei Dk mujhe janei dei gai yeai tomhari saab se bari bavakoofi hei,Je app mujhe abb tak nahi nikal sagi to ab kya nikalo gi. (Gargi what do you think Dk would let me go this is your biggest mistake also if you couldn't kick me out before how can you kick me out now.) Gargi goes out thinking actually how would i be able to kick disha out would dk let me.

Dk sits in his room thinking Disha you know i don't like all this then why do you and Vedant do things which hurt me.

Disha sits in the lounge and thinks about all the nice times she had with Dk recaping all the good and old histories. Suddenly she thinks why don't i go and tell Dk the truth after all he does love me and why should he always misunderstand mine and vedants relationship. Here they sing the song:
Chalte Chlate Meri Jiwan Mein
Yeh Mod Kaisa Aaya
Na Toh Hai Manzil, Na Hai Karwan
Na Toh Pyaar Ka Hai Saaya
Dekhe The Jo Mere Aankhon Ne
Woh Khwab Sunahare Bhikre Hain
Har Waqt Magar Unh Yadoon Ke
Kuch Dard Dil Main Ubhre Hain
Un Yaadon Ko
Bhoolon Kis Tarah, Kaise Main Bhoolaon
Disha hurries of to Dk's room when she gets there she see's Vedant and Dk fighting over Porinita (OMG will these two ever stop their hatred). She goes inside and stops the fight and says  Dk and Vedant stop it!!! try to forget the past and move on you two are brothers! After Disha says this finally they stop their childish behaviour and Vedant leaves giving a furious look.

Disha says: "Dk i have come to say that whatever you see happen b/w me and Vedant is all wrong its just a coincidence that when you c us two where sharing a sister in law and brother in law relationship however you always misunderstand us.

Dk says" Splendid now your saying what i saw with my two eyes is wrong and why does it always be a coincidence when i am there you know i don't like him eventhough you know that you go to him. Do you remember when I slapped him you started argumenting and I also saw him telling you to smile and you did and then what  he put his hands on you I saw that with my two eyes and that is also a coincidence ain't i right Disha? (Giving a bad look)

Dk look i have to come to tell you because i think you have the right to know thee truth if you misunderstand a relationship then their is nothing I can do however I do want to try and get you out of the misunderstanding.

Dk with a jelous look says ok Disha i trust you however just try to keep your brother and sister in law relationship to a limit. Disha calmly says: Thanks Dk for understanding

Disha then says Dk i want to tell you that I.........

Ok guys wait for the next part until then leave it a suspense plz tell me if u like the story however if you do not then i will stop writing thanks a lotBig smile

Edited by miss.england02 - 27 March 2005 at 10:52am
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 9:14am | IP Logged
why did u stop writing i was expecting more come on keep on writing i love it; its awesome and i hope she confess his love

Edited by lucky-moon - 27 March 2005 at 9:15am
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged
where are u bluefish i am waiting for ur next scene plzzzzzzzzz post it right away
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
thanks alot

Go to top