TD Fast Forwarded!!! Check it out :-) - Page 15

Posted: 19 years ago

This is so cool! Even if they ruin the show, we can still come here to read everyone else's version! Hehehe..... I would try my hand at writing something, too, but I'm such a damn perfectionist about such things, it'd take FOREVER! Y'all are doing a good job, keep it up! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-DKaddict

Part 4. (Not so good but it's ok just hope you guyz like it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wanted to say that Iโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ suddenly Gargi comes in and says "Disha didi ke sath bet jawo kyonke mein bahar jai rahe hoo or Meera didi keliya kana bna rahe ha!.

Gargi "(Oof Gargi your just too much) she thinks in her mind thank God I came or their love story will have started phew!

Dk--------" Disha what did you want to say to me earlier?

Disha------ "  Nothing I think we should talk about that later right now mummy Ji is more important

Disha hurries off to mummy Ji thinking today I would have told him I love you but Gargi had to come in she had to ruin everything she has ruined mummy Ji's life now she is trying to ruin my love life I have only one more day before the contract ends otherwise me and DK will be separate for the rest of our lives she decides to go back but then thinks why am I here for mummy Ji so I should be with her.

Dk also starts thinking what did Disha want to say I love you before Choti Ma ruined everything. Maybe she wanted to say I love you can Disha actually love me God knows I just hope she says it.

Meera Meera!! Where are you?

Meera-----"Mam I am here why?

Disha------- Omg that means Gargi!, don't worry meera you stay here I will come back in a minute.

She walks out and hurries off to Dk's room and says" Dk I want to tell you that Iโ€ฆ. Em I just want to say that em I em

Dk------ " Disha why are you hesitating just say it don't worry I won't shout.

Disha-------- " (Disha turns nervous and finally says) I love you DK all this time you have been saying you love me but I realised my hatred has changed to love and therefore I want to stay with you and mummy Ji.

Disha hurries out of the room and Dk starts thinking Disha loves me all this time I thought I was stupid for loving her one sided but she also loves me was that actually Disha Omg Disha loves me she doesn't love Vedant she just loves me.

Disha sits in her room thinking what  would DK be thinking did I have to say that. What if DK doesn't love me any more what if that all was an infatuation Bappa please help me. All this time I wondered why I never wanted to leave this house was it because of mummy Ji or Dk she turns around and starts to touch her mangalsutrar and all the feelings make her want to smile and forget the world.

Here they play the song:

Chalte Chlate Meri Jiwan Mein
Yeh Mod Kaisa Aaya
Na Toh Hai Manzil, Na Hai Karwan
Na Toh Pyaar Ka Hai Saaya
Dekhe The Jo Mere Aankhon Ne
Woh Khwab Sunahare Bhikre Hain
Har Waqt Magar Unh Yadoon Ke
Kuch Dard Dil Main Ubhre Hain
Un Yaadon Ko
Bhoolon Kis Tarah, Kaise Main Bhoolaon

The next day however Gargi tells her the contract has ended and she better leave before Gargi has to kick her out however she doesn't want to do that so Gargi says start packing and leave right now.

Do you guys think Dk will let her do that lets wait and read the next episode to find out till then leave it for suspense. If you didn't like it I am really sorry if you did then thanks a lot for your support.

whats happening???????? okay how ocme there is a leap suddenly is his what u think or it is goin to happen in the serial?

heya maryam its just what people think is going to happen- its our creative members ๐Ÿ˜ƒof td forum making up their own versions- there really good though aren't they ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

WOOWW ladies loved reading through your posts they're great!!! MIs england loved the post disha says i love u to dk woooww ๐Ÿ˜ƒ_ Can't wait till the next one

Love ASian Princess/Dk ki deewani๐Ÿ˜‰

bluefish this one is for u

can't wait to see ur next scene ๐Ÿ˜ญ

hey everyone

its KP๐Ÿ˜†

loved everyone's ideas๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you to all of you for all your compliments ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i especially want to thank swathi, miss england, bluefish and diksha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

you all encouraged me to write more and i will post the next scene as soon as possible๐Ÿ˜Š

Love KP๐Ÿ˜‰

hey every1 ๐Ÿ‘

its kp๐Ÿ˜ณ

i have posted the next scene on 'TD Future .......Comment' on the 1st page

this topic page was getting very crowded so we decided to post there ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love KP๐Ÿ˜Š

ps. tell me how u all like it!๐Ÿ˜‰

WOW I'm speechless!!!!!

Everyone is doing such a wonderful job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

each and every prediction is mindblowing!!!!!!

You guys are awsome!! Thanks so much Diksha, Bluefish, miss england, swathi, and kp!

we have some amazing writers on this forum!!!

can't wait for more from all of you guys!!!

*khushi*

i am waithing for blufish part 7,come soon plz ๐Ÿ˜›
hi neha,

Bluefish created her own thread now and she is posting her stories there itself...Its romantic scenes in TD by veda or something...Go there and catch the latest scenes...They are just too romantic and brilliant....

Cheers...
Diksha....