Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Fast Forwarded!!! Check it out :-) (Page 16)

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

yep diksha blue is right...u have to post ur stories..more of them..

blue mam..u seem to have half of my name...how did u happen to have chosen this? welcome to the thread:)

bluefish(veda)

blue Groupbie
blue
blue

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Smilei love the colour blue thats yTongue

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 1:46am | IP Logged
thanks guys so it looks like i wiill continue mine too
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 1:55am | IP Logged

OMG Diksha and Bluefish. You'll are rocking. I did not have the time to go thru the mails all this while and now I am here reading the mails since the last 1hr and am completely hooked to this topic. Indeed a great job . I feel like I am reading a M & B novel. Hope the script writers of TD take your ideas. And hope they keep showing more and more of DK- Disha scenes together.........I went into dreamland reading your future predictions of TD. After this there is only one thing I can do ( standing ) Clap. Your ideas are just tooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooood. Love you all. Take care. IF is rocking and Love all here.

Love Lata

Edited by Lata - 27 March 2005 at 1:57am
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Hi My wonderful writers,

Well ,it was a working day for me so hence this delay & in the evening went for a holi party just came back & have logged on & have got all hooked.Mindblowing veda.I think Rupali guha the producer is going to lift the ball room dancing scene.The B'day party is coming along quite well & keep cooking with all the spices it looks brilliant.

Veda I think your genius lies in your unique ability to appreciate the essence of human relationships.It is said that, "human brain is an enchanted loom ready to weave a unique tapestry of creative self-expression" But putting them in words is a different ball game which you r doing exceptionally well, no exaggeration really,I mean it!

Keep up the good work.Will not want to see the epilogue so soooooon.

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 5:11am | IP Logged

diksha just loved the ending to your story it was soooooo sweet love to see lilttle juniour dk Winklike sumitra said !!! LOLlolll

Bluefish can't wait to read your next update your story line is sooo good got me eager for the next one Big smile

Both of you and Miss england alll our really good writers ever thought of going professional guys Big smile kepp up the good work love reading your stories ladies Clap

Love Asian Princess

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 5:31am | IP Logged

HI Miss-england,congrats!job well done.ClapClap

Now my story will start from where you left i.e Vedant saying ILU to Disha-----Disha reciprocating by giving him a hard slap & yelling Vedantttttttttttttttttttttt "tum pagal ho gay ho" I'm your bhabi & will remain that.That truth can never be changed."Mai kal bhi tumhari bhabi thi or aaj bhi hoo aur kal bhi rahangi" Whether you like it or not  "yahi sach hai or rahega." Now Vee who has just overcome the shock & speaks in a soft voice  says, "What abt the contract,I thought you had a contract marriage with brother". Disha, ---"you don't worry abt that.It is b/w me & DK & you stay out of it."Vee says my my Dish, Just to hear your feelings for bro I was just testing you,gives a faint smile & says Dish you are too much "Bhai say pyar karti ho deewane ki haad tak par kabool naahi karogi, Disha kab tak!" For how long you both will keep hiding your feelings from one another it will just drive you crazy.Please listen to me & accept one another I'm with u saying this puts his hand on Dee's & Dee returns the favour & then DK who is crossing just looks at it & gets it all wrong & yells Disha,"If u want to do all this u can as well leave my house & go".Poor girl who is now openly crying says, "Dk tum nahi samjhogay",DK you'll never understand me or my feelings.Dk by now has left the scene in huff & puff.

Back ground music the title track in male voice "Man ka man say---going on & Dk sitting in his room & trying to play the piano but just can't get the notes right & in disgust pushes the vase which is kept next to it.Disha is just entering the room does not get hurt ,she misses the vase by fraction of a second, but Dk just gets up & says tum -----------silence they both look at each other with hurt & pain in their eyes but for different reasons.Disha looks at the broken vase calls the maid to clean it & makes a U turn & goes to her room starts to cry profusely.

Sumitra Ma comes to her room & goes & sits next to her & says, Beti u have been so patient with Dushant for so long I think he needs a lil more time to come around but in the mean time if u want to leave him & go sure I'll not stop you.I know u have gone through a lot & now if u want to go & spend a few days with your mom u can go.Now Gargi the witch who was standing at the door & listining comes in & says,"Disha your contract is getting over Tomorrow so get ready to pack your bags & leave.We don't need u here anymore.

Sumitra----"Contract".

Gargi---------"Ya! contract , oh didi u don't know Dk picked this orphin from somewhere to take care of u for 6 months.But now u r doing fine nurse Meera is there to take care so we don't need any help!!!

Disha---------"Chotima please stop it !

episode ends on disha's Stunned & pale face.

I think if u find my writing not up to the mark Blame it on my BHang filled brain.I just returned from holi party & started to write--------------------------

See U guys here tomorrow

bye

mink

'

'

IMAN IF-Dazzler
IMAN
IMAN

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 6:02am | IP Logged

HI mink!!!

I like ur predicitions and the tittle song is not "man ka man say" it's "man se man ka" LOL but it's ok and u wrote that vedant says"Bhai say pyar karti ho deewane ki haad tak par kabool naahi karogi, Disha kab tak!"but he doesn't say Disha but Dish and he doesn't say Bhai but BrotherLOL

But it's ok we don't mind and ur predictions are very good and i am sorry  if u didn't like that i correct ur mistakes,i am  very sorry.

Iman

Go to top