Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Fast Forwarded!!! Check it out :-) (Page 14)

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 5:00am | IP Logged
thanks guys for the preidctions it is really good keep it up bluefish and dkdisha for a moment i thought it was a updateLOL

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 9:13am | IP Logged
guys,

Goodmorning my US friends and the to the rest of the world hello!!!

I've been trying to post this message since the past hr or so, but it wouldnt accept and thank goodness finally here I'm...

Veda just take a bow my dear...Your stories are getting more and more sweet...Just make sure you have the copy rights with you...I've my doubts if the TD team sneaks in they may lift these scenes straight and royally put them in the original TD....

Brilliant work and yeh dil maange more!!!

And to the rest of you, guys you all are doing a great job in motivating us...that's why we are able to come up with the stuff which we all are able to enjoy....I think I can tell that on behalf of Veda also...right Veda?

I dont want to get into names but I hope you understand how much we love you and care for your mails...

Cheers...
Diksha....
HinaM Groupbie
HinaM
HinaM

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Hi Diksha and Veda i like your prediction and i am waiting for your next part. thanks both of youTongue

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Yeah thanks for the realli kewl predictions
keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 11:59am | IP Logged

hey veda

its KP

love ur predictions

please post the next part

i have been checking this forum every 15 min

hoping u would have posted next part

love KP

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Guys u have made me want to write a lil prediction of my own just wana know ur thoughts i am definantley sure it's not better then dkdisha's and bluefishes but i tried. Starting from the holy scene

Part 1:

Disha and Vedant are having a good time Vedant forcefully puts colour on Disha and Dk does not like this so he comes outside and slaps Vedant. Everyone is shocked and wonder why Dk slaps Vedant. Vedant shouts out Brother!!!. (Embarrased) Disha says: "Dk what is this? , what is wrong wit you?.... Dk then replies: Disha he was forcefully putting colour on you. Disha: " Yeah so he was putting it on me why are you slapping him you have no right to do that!! (Tumhe os ko marne ka kohi hak nahi hei DK!!)Dk turns around and wonders why he done such an act leaving the place and going inside sliently. Vedant after walks inside and Disha follows after him everyone is shocked however remain in silence.... Disha says "Vedant (mujhe maf kardo yeh sab meri vaja se howa hei mei Dk se bat kar ke atte hoo!) Translation:(Forgive me Vedant this happened all because of me let me go and talk to DK)  Vedant holds her hand and says "Disha it is ok i think that mabey i was doing the wrong thing i shouldn't have done that" Disha gets out of the room and with a furious and angry look goes to DK Disha says: DK why did you ddo that to Vedant that wasn't right you created a scene now people have questions why you slapped him everyone was there! Dk says:"Disha you know why i done that he says you know the reason why i done that to Vedant why do you ask me silly things. i don't want to give an explanation just tell Vedant i am sorry. Disha turns around and walks of. Dk carries on thinking Why Disha why have you turned me like this you know i don't like when you act like that. Suddenly Sumitra shouts out with a terrified look and Dk hurries of to her 2 minutes later Disha comes in. Disha looks at DK in a sympathizing way. Dk says hurry up! call Gargi call her. Disha scared of the situation calls Gargi. Gargi comes in and says move Dushyant move who done this to her?(It was her she brought the red colour in front of Sumitra's eyes)

Gargi wishpers to Sumitra saying: Tumnhe kohi be natak kiya to mei sunny ko barbad kardongie behtar ho gai ke toom apna mooh band kar lo Sumitra shuts up and everyone leaves expect Dk and Disha who keep looking into each others eyes suddenly Dk walks off and goes to sit in the balcony. Every scond he thinks of Disha when Disha comes on the balcony(Not knowing Dk is there) and see's Dk there Dk says :" Disha come here sit with meTongue Disha in her matured manner goes to sit with Dk and they start talking about mummy ji wondering what happened to Sumitra when Disha says lets go inside it's getting cold Dk takes of his coat and puts it over Disha(In the most awesome manner) Disha smiles and says it is ok Dk and Dk says don't worry lets go inside Disha goes inside with DK. Disha goes to her room and when she see's Dk go into his room she goes to Vedant's room. As Vedant usually is bouncy he today is also the same. He says My My My Disha come inside Dish!!. Disha says Dk said sorri!, Vedant puts his hands on Disha and says i don't care about brother that is his nature. Vedant touches Disha's hands and says Disha I love you!

Soz  guys if it was boring or if you didn't like it i am realli sorri for wasting your time just wanted to write my own little prediction! Anyways just hope ya find it okayWink

Edited by miss.england02 - 26 March 2005 at 1:01pm
bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends...thanks for the support...your response surely motivates me..sorry for a late post..my cute 5 month old son tore up a book today and left me to clean the mess:)

By the way today its the DISHA BDAY SPECIAL starting...

Here goes the next scene no 5:

Dk is stunned to see that the picture Disha was looking at was thier edding picture...he wonders why she lied to him..he remembers that he had commented if it was bhonsle family and she had said yes.....

He thinks " she didnt want me to know this.....So..she does have feelings for me..why does she hide it from me?" ..His face is bright and hopeful..There is love in his eyes as he gets doen the stairs with the book and the picture....

Disha meanwhile is in the kitchen..thinkning DK has gone to his office...she is making something for mummyji in the kitchen. Considering herself alone at home..she is freely humming some tune ..hair tied up in a semi-knot on her head to stop it frm falling everywhere...the pallu of her saree into tucked into the saree near the waist in the indian style..with a single strand of hair falling lose on her face...reflecting complete domesticity and at ease attitude in the kitchen..( wow..can u imagine seeing Disha like this in TD...i want to see that !!! )..as she stands over the hot stove..the heat makes her irritated and she keeps brushing the heair off..she turns around to pick up something and sees DK standing in the entrance looking at her with an astonished expression..how long he has been standing there she does not know..2 min? 5 min? since when was he ther?

He keeps looking at her digesting this look of hers...Disha says " im cooking for mummyji..." by way of explanation. She is also surpsrised to see him staring at her...Dk is unable to say anything looking at her... disha asks him again" didnt u go to the office? "...he keeps looking at her hair and then her pallu...Becoming concious she removes the tucked pallu and straightens the saree...

Then her eyes fall on the book and snap he is holding in his hands...and her breath stops...wth a thudding heart she realizes that he knows that she was looking at thier picture and not bhonsle familys on the terrace. As DK sees that she is looking at the picture in his hand..he says

" whats this Disha? why did you lie to me? "

Disha defensively says " what do u mean whats that...thats a newspaper cut out. I didnt lie anything DK...that cut out is fromwhen the news of our wedding was first printed in the newpaper remember..I had kept it since I had made the editor print it for my sake..and its been lying in the book since long. At that time you werent ready to annoucne the wedding so i decided to keep the picture..Anyway you have got hold of the wrong picture."

She does hear him and takes her book from him. There on the last page of the book is a snap of her and rano...She removes that snap and shows him. "this is what I was looking at" and roughly takes her books and pictures and goes out of the kitchen before DK says anything. 

DK looks confused for some time..but instantly realizes that she was lying indeed..." you are lying Disha..I know you were looking at our snap...and I dont know what stops you from saying so openly...what are you afraid of Disha..havnt I told you that I wont hurt you..then ? "..Exasperated ...he leaves the kitchen and goes to his work.

He is more confused and angry realizing that she was lying to him..he is unable to concentrate on the work...he keeps remembering how she bandages his hand...his dance with her...and her in the kitchen. By afternoon he is not able to complete any work. Angry with himself..he determiedly tries to push away thoughts of her and sets himself on work..so involved he doesnt bother about the clock anymore....

Meanwhile after DK goes to office ..Disha is in her room. She thinks " thank God i had the snap of me and rano in the book...i had just lost my breath when he asked me about it...so saying she looks at thier wedding picture with a very intense expression in her eyes...confused but with care.

Disha gets ready ..she is shown in a lovely sarre golden bordering red..she looks exceptionally pretty and takes extra care of her looks ..outs in ncie long earrings ..prays to bappa and comes to Mummyji's room. There she touches mummyji's feet and says " Mummyji please bless me...today is my birthday..please bless your DIL..." Mummyji in her lost state gives her a look and then looks away. Disha comes away from that room.

While coming to her room she remember her previous birthdays ..how she celebrated them with fun..and gets sad. Then she rememers her and DK's conversation that morning and feels bad for lying..and remembers how angry he looked when she left the kitchen.

She decides..to do something special.

Rano and Aai call to wish her...after thier sweet talk  Aai asks Disha to come home for dinner..so that she can spend her bday with aai and bhonsle family. She says she will call rano also. Disha is confused...she says " Aai..actually Dk is working on his new business and I have to take care of Mummyji..you know the situation here..I may not be able to come..and DK has entrusted me with lots of work..Please excuse me Aai.."

Aai is surprised and says "looks like you are getting completely involved there..anyway your wish..my blessings are with you " Disha thanks her and keeps the phone. She wants to wait for DK and celebrate her birthday with him...she thinks of preparing nice dishes by the time he comes..and starts waiting for him ...

Okay will continue from here....how did you like the DISHA BDAY SPECIAL Story??? PL Let me know...

Cheers

Veda.

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

hi miss england02

Welcome to the writers club!! glad to have you here..right Diksha? Wow..mymymy Vedant...says ILU to Disha..cooooool.good going..i want tosee how your story goes..keep writing..

waiting dear..

cheers

Veda.

Go to top