Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Fast Forwarded!!! Check it out :-) (Page 13)

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Hi Diksha,

I didnot mean to upset u by compairing u to ekata's script writers.

But believe me I would read your story rather watch a saas-bahu saga.

Well, even I'm inspired to write probably over the weekend I'll post my story.

I think this is the 99 post .Diksha you or Veda should write the 100 post.Wink

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

we should have a script writing competion, everyone is so talented. i think ill write something about Vedant, my my my everyone seems to leave him out.Wink

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Ready for Scene three? Zoom into the dance floor?

Scene 3 coming up ....

cheers

Veda.

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

As they reach the dance floor...
 Disha reaches for his stick..and keeps it next to the podium..she takes his left hand into hers and says " for some time think of my hand as your stick..." DK looks frozen and is touched by her ..somehow he understands that she doesnt mean to hurt him with her comments..His right hand takes her right hand and very gently they just sway to the melodious music drifting away on the floor..they hold each other at an arm's length..Slowly DK moves his foot..trying to put minimum pressure on Disha's hand for support..Disha smiles encouragingly at him..and he has a hint of a smile on his face..Slowly they are absorbed into the dance well enough to realize the song being played..

tum bin..jao kaha..
ke duniya mein aake..
kuch nahi chahaa sanam..
tumko chahke.........

The song is all too poignant for them..Disha lowers her eyes and wills herself to dance..and For DK its a whole new experience...he just wants to continue looking at her...
They dance to the end of the song when Dk looking mesmerised tells her " you are looking beautiful Disha"..
Disha looks up at him..and gets all coy..and says we should leave DK...mummyji is alone at home..
Saying so breaks the dance and returns to the car...

As they get back in the car...DK thinks to himself.." This is the same girl whom I saw on the dance floor during the Kanaka Ad days...she was smiling then and today i saw the same shine on her face again after such a long time"..." he smiles to himself thinking that it was ironical that today he was with her on the dance floor.........
Disha is thinking" What is time trying to tell me...I married this man in desparation..and then had all intentions of destroying him..and today im here with him after a party..dancing and happy? " Both of them avoid looking at each other...Disha is to her side of the car and DK is to his side.

Dk breaks the silence by saying "Disha..? " Disha has this dreamy and contented look on her face with wind blowing her hair onto her face..she says what?
DK : " If today I would have asked you to go to the party as my wife would you have come ? "
Listening to this Disha breaks out of her mellow mood...She was controlling her anger about this since afternoon and now he has the nerve to ask her this question....
Haughtily she replies back" What nonsense DK...we both know what kind of marraige we have...you have no business to order me around..as a wife or in any other capacity. I just came because its yur new venture and I did not want to create more hassles for you than you already have"...so saying she gets down from the car and goes into the house..
DK is still in the car..face darkened ..like a child whose toy is taken away..." I knew Disha..you would have never come that way..when will you have some feelings for me? Till when will you keep casting me aside.." Angrily he takes his stick and gets down from the car...

In his room DK keeps remembering how close he was dancing to her..he also realizes that she gave him the glimpse of the life he never had...an ordinary man's life..even if it was just for a few minutes..he had forgotten about his injured leg...He thinks "Disha...you are affecting my life the wat no one did..."

Meanwhile disha is trying to sleep but she cant...she thinks" i know too very well what it means not to belong anywhere DK...What it must have felt like not be raised as a nomal teenager..with a protective family...I sensed it all .." she feels bad for brushing him off so rudely in the car..She remembers how she felt to dance with him..and how nice she felt when someone had commented " what a nice couple"...

Next morning after checking on Sumitra disha goes to the terrace with a book in her hand..( dairy/novel..whatever u want:)  She is intently watching a photograph she has kept in the book ....when DK comes from behind ..As soon as she hears the stick..she clutches the book to her heart and turns around..scared if he has seen what she was looking at...

DK says " disha ..." and sees that she is holding a book to her heart...says " what are you looking at in the book Disha...? " Disha says nothing..a picture"..DK says " Oh...ur family..? "
And disha hesitates and sayd.."ya my family.."..DK turns and sarcastically.." ur great Bhonsle family whom you love more than anything right ? "..Disha indignantly says yes..exactly..
anyway you were here to tell me something..? "

DK " ya..we have some work to do on the Ad side of the business..you will have to spend more time on it from now..Im going to be busy today..."
He has some files in his hand and he opens them..they discuss about it for sometime...she leaves her book open on the side..
After discussing she says "I will manage it..but the contract will end in a few days..."
On hearing this DKs face gets the most meloncholy expression...He says " I know Disha" A storm is gathering  in his mind..and he rises to leave..Disha meanwhile wants him to say something..feeling bleak and miserable..wishing he was more forceful in his expression ..wanting him to tell her to stay back...She walks off resignedly.
DK meanwhile thinks " i know i have pressurised u into almot evrything till now disha..fromnow on i wont do that...i want u to stay..but on ur wishes..i cant force u..."
He turns to take his files...and sees her book lying there. He picks it up to give it to  her..and the picture she has been looking at falls at his feet. He takes it in his hands to take a look..and he is stunned!!

Its a newpaper cut out of his and disha's wedding picture..

I leave u with that for now...till i cook up somthing more:)

comments ,suggestions and critique is  most appreciated....

cheers
Veda.

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
that was awesome, you have a talent for writing, i began to read it as a update and not a story. Wink
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
mindblowing can't wait to see wats next come on break the ice
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Clap
bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 12:03am | IP Logged

dear friends

Thank you for your awesome support..I didnt know people love these stories so much...

Mink..u seem to have dissapeared? where is the story u wanted to post?

Keep it coming  and waiting to hear more form u guys..

cheers

Veda.

Go to top