Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Fast Forwarded!!! Check it out :-) (Page 10)

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Hi girl,

Keep going.KissEmbarrassed & all that very good & very sweet indeedEmbarrassed.Everything is ok except small DK"s.

Your story is getting very exciting indeed.Big smile

MinkBig smile

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Hey veda and Dikha..

There is just one word to describe ur stories...brilliant....

Diksha...I think you are really made for tv scripts,,,,see its already part 6 and u still have not completed ur story.,...and in spite of so many parts it is so interesting..and that is what I like about ur stories,...u have added the right mix of masala and emotions....

Veda: I see that in spite of reading Diksha's story ur story is not even remotely connected to it terms of incidents....that is really nice and commendable..when we read something we tend to get influenced by it....but then I see that you are not...and I really like your name different.meaningful and nice...

Both of you please keep the story going on....one more suggestion...once you complete your respective stories pls post it as a separate topic so that future readers of IF can also enjoy it.....

Swathi !

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Ya ,I also think u both should put under 2 different topics.

1) Bluefish ki disha

2)Td fast forward is ok

minkBig smile

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Hi Swathi and Mink,

Your ideas are good and also thanks for appreciating our work...I'm sure Veda also must be wanting to thank you...So Veda I'm doing the honors for you also...

Chalo see you all with part:7...Veda one more scene is coming up, right?

Cheers...
Diksha...

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Hi..and good morning for all in US..............

Thanks a lot for your appreciation guys...

Diksha: Yep looks like we are in to entertaining each other with our stories now..:)))   and ur writing is so imaginative its a thrill..are u in india?

Swathi : Yep thanks for realizing me and Diksha are on totally different lines...Diksha is more like predicting the future with a leap..My writing is scenes which can be woven into the present..im not writing any beginning or ending..just small nice  scenes which I think i would like to see:).So we are totally out of each others hair:)..and we not competeing..we are complementing i guess:))

Mink thanks for ur support and il be more careful with DKs:))

krazee girl, zestry girl, lucky_moon..thanks all of you:)

Diksha..if u feel that we should have two separate threads so that ur readers dont get confused with mine please let me know...ur thoughts..or PM me..

Waiting for more from u guys and from diksha

Veda.

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Part:7

Vedant winks at Inder and Rano and all three of them have a good laugh...They are also hopeful now that Disha's life will again start blooming...

Vedant specially feels better and says to himself that "after all brother is going to get his lady love...He had too much of sadness in his life so far and now its time for happiness and only happiness"

Disha takes a cab and while in the cab she tries to call DK so many times, just to let him know that she is coming and he doesnt have to worry...

Here our DK is lost in his own world....He stopped drinking the moment he left Disha....But right now he is so lost and gloomy that no amount of drink can make him forget that...For the nth time he felt that its not only difficult to lead the rest of his life without Disha but its plain impossible...

While he is lost in his thoughts here, our Disha barges in and calls Dushyant....She does not get any response and she gets more worried and walks in very worriedly only to find DK sitting in his rocking chair lost in his thoughts...

Disha could no longer control her tears...(she really thinks that something has befallen on DK)...She runs to DK and kneels next to him calling him very softly...'Dushyant...'

DK gets shocked to find D there as he opened his eyes....He actually thinks that it was a dream...So he again tries to close his eyes when D keeps her hand on his hand and presses it affectionately and assuringly...

DK now wakes up with a jolt....he says" Dishaa...YOU?Why did you  come now?"

D:I'm sorry Dushyant, I was late...I should have come much before...But its never too late....

DK doesnt have a clue what she is talking about...

DK:but,why did you come here at this late hour?Its not safe Disha...I dont know why you always do this to yourself...Even before also you used to do the samething..Disha we should learn from our past mistakes...See I know I have done a lot of mistakes and never gave anybody any happiness but you also should not repeat the previous mistakes...Its not at all a good idea to come here at this hour and I suggest that you leave right away...

D:But I only came because I was worried for you and mummyji....

DK:worried..Why?

D:please DK stop your carcasm....I know I did not come in time but I came right...Now that I'm here please let me take care of things...please let me take care of mummyji....

DK: what are you talking about?suddenly what happened to you?Disha....Mom is well taken care of..why do you feel that you need to take care of her?Let us live our lives Disha and please already I'm indebted to you and dont want to increase it further....You please take care of yourself and your people...

D:that is what I'm doing now..enough of your stubbornness and ego...because of that so many lives have already been spoilt and wasted...atleast now stop it Dk, stop it....(she really loses it now)

DK is surprised at this sudden outburst...

DK:If I'm stubborn and egoist then what are you Disha?you are no less...whose life did I spoil anyway?ha if there is really somebody whose life is spoilt, its mine...You have yours...That's why leave right now and enjoy your life...Dont ever come here...We can live like this...

D: Just stop it DK...I'm sitting here in front of you doesnt mean you can go on talking and I keep hearing you....You were the one who left me...you did not even think how I will live after that...with whose support I will live...(tears start collecting in her eyes...)Did you even care to find out how I was? You have always been like this DK..Never respected me or my feelings...You always did whatever you wanted to do...

DK: what? I never respected your feelings? he jumps at her and holds her shoulders....

In a fit of anger Disha says..."ha...you are not only an egoist...you are also a selfish man...you did not know how to love your wife...relations are a mere contracts for you...You cannot love anybody you can only love youself"

DK cannot take it anymore....He raises his hand to slap her screaming "Dishaaaaaaaa".....but controls himself and says " Disha why, why do you always have to say things that hurt me...No one can hurt me more than you do Disha....Why do you take my niceness as weakness?You very well know what feelings I have for you...And that's why I'm helpless Disha...In front of you I become totally helpless...Please go away before I lose all my patience...Please go away and never come back..." saying this he closes his eyes in an attempt to hide his emotions....

D:GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY...Yes I will go away...but not before you tell me what wrong did I do....You were the one who said that our marriage will be a contract...You were the one who treated me like a peice of crap...then suddenly you were the one who started having feelings for me and just when I, I have forgotten my past and decided to make you my future and started liking you, you left me? whose mistake was it Dushyant...Did you ever care for me?

DK is totally zapped..."what...You started liking me?Come again..."

D realizes what she said and shuts her mouth now....

DK again holds her shoulders and demands her to repeat whatever she has just said....

D just bends her head in shyness...

You all read this while I write the final part....

Cheers...
Diksha....
diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hi Veda,

What's with this bluefish?you have such a nice name...You should be flaunting it left right and center man....

Yes maam I'm also from US,NJ...What about you?

I just loved your scenes of TD and let me tell you, I have no problems if you post your story in the same thread , atleast people will come to read yours and will be forced to read mine too...Not a bad idea right?

I just posted the penultimate part...Hope you liked it...Let me know...And when are we getting our next dose of your TD?

Cheers...
Diksha....

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:59am | IP Logged

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yummmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyy

arre u stopped at the very point..suspense madam....post it post it fast!!!

waiting

bluefish

Go to top