Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Part:3( and hopefully The End...😳)

Disha asks Dk if she can meet mummyji....D and Dk are still standing together while everybody else is immersed in the party...Dk senses that D is hesitating to say something....DK: "Ha Disha do you want to say anything?"

D:yeah, er, Dk if you dont mind can I say someting?Its so nice to see you like this DK...(without crutches, she means)....I know its your sheer determination that got you to once again walk normally...And also I felt so good seeing you once again as owner of one of the largest business empires of Asia today....

DK:thanks....(he looks the other side)

D:Hm...ok Dk I will come to see mummyji tomorw....I will make a move now...Its getting late...

DK: you came alone? But I heard you telling somebody that..........

D:No DK I'm all alone(indicating that all these years she is actually all alone)....Bye

DK:alright....People must be waiting for you also....

D: That's right....cant wait to meet mummyji...I hope she made some progress....

DK:you will see her tomorw no? You can see it for yourself...

Dk thinks to himself, "hm...she did not change a bit...till today she doesnt consider me as one of her best wishers.."

D thinking to herself" DK if only you have asked what I have done these years after you've left, I wld have told you...Hm you are still the same ego self"

By the time Disha goes to the hotel , the rest 3 dont show up yet....She really wonders as to what kept them out so long...she even tried to call them from the party so that they can pick her up...She took a taxi and came back...She cant wait to hit the bed as she is dead tired and DK only made the matters worse....

Here Vedant is saying something and Inder and Rano keep giggling...But Rano is a little bit scared..".Vedant I think we are going a little over board...Inder atleast you should know better...."

But they both just convince her...

Next day morning Disha gets up early and gets ready real fast and once again tries to call these guys but they were all sleeping may be, so they dont pick the call...

Disha is a little bit nervous to go to DK's home.....At the same time she is excited to meet Mummyji....The car that Disha was going in gets into trouble and Disha is forced look for a taxi....She finally reaches DK's home....What home, its a beautiful bungalow with a huge landscape around it...This seemed no where to the Kanaka house that he had before...He named this also the same though....

Disha goes in hesitantly and when she said her name the gatekeeper just allows her saying "shaabji was waiting for you till now and he had to leave"

diksha thumbnail
I'm sorry guys...feeling really sleepy...and cos of that not able to think properly...so its a good idea to continue tomorw so that I can deliver some nice stuff to you all...I cant hold it anymore...Will see you are tomorw again...

Goodnight and have a great day my India friends!

Cheers...
Diksha.....

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Brilliant is one word for your story u should seriously take up writing whenever i read your predications i think iam rading the actual stroy of TD. Keep up the work really enjoy reading it and as i said before i would not mind story taking this route....

Samy

Ranger thumbnail

WOW, it's brilliant!!! Keep 'em coming...👏

jingle thumbnail
diksha u really good at writing
diksha thumbnail
Hi My dear Sweeties....

Thanks for the patience and putting up with me and my story....You guys are so sweet....

So many of you have asked me to take up writing...But to tell you the truth guys, I have no original ideas...I can only develop on something that's already there....Writing is indeed one of the things that I just love to do...But if I take it up as a proffession, I will end up sleeping hungry...😭

So here goes the part 4....I hope you all will enjoy reading this as much as I did writing....

Cheers...
Diksha....
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Please make it quick, I am leaving the office right now, I will only be back on Tuesday, going for the easter weekend, the time in now 3:26PM here in South AFrica and I am leaving at 4:00

HURRY, HURRY

Can't wait to read Part 4

Very good thoughts I must say

Nishani thumbnail

Great job Diksha!

Maybe you should consider becoming one of the TD producers. You'll be great, I assure you!

Your layout of the predictions are simply marvelous! You had me glued!

Well done - 👏👏👏

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

But i don't those predictions to really happen cos would hate for our two D's to ever separate, and imagine one episode without Ashish, I go totally insane without seeing him, when Inder is shower get pissed off and wait for another Ashish scene, I LOVE THIS GUY, HE'S TOO MUCH.

HAVE A GREAT EASTER WEEKEND..........LOOKING FORWARD TO CHATTING TO ALL ON TUESDAY..........AND DON'T OVER-INDULGE WITH THE EASTER EGGS AND ALL.😆...........AND I AM GONNA MISS ALL OF YOU ETC...........DISHA77, LATA, DKADDICT, NISHANI, DIKSHA, JINGLE, LILLY, SWATHI, ANITAV, MUMTA..................LOVE YOU GUYS ALTHOUGH I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYBODY IN PERSON

diksha thumbnail
Happy Holi to all of you !

Part:4

D is relieved to know as soon as the gate keeper says that DK is not at home....But slowly the disappointment seeps in...She just doesnt understand herself as to why she was feeling like that...

She enters the home looking for Sumitra maa...She sees a servant there and even before she opens her mouth, the maid comes over to her and wishes her as if she had known her forever...D is a little surprised and tells the maid why she was here....Maid tells D that she knows that she would be here today and her saabji has already told everybody there that a special person was going to come today....D repeats to herself "special person?"

Maid leads her to the first floor into sumitraa maa's room....Disha almost jumps up with joy looking at a very healthy sumitraa maa doing some knitting sitting in her rocking  chair....As soon as D entered Sumitraa maa lifts her head and a broad smile flashes on her face....

Sumitra: Hi Disha beti...how are you doing?

D: very hesitantly....Mummyjiiiii.....Actually...I'm here...

Sumitra:Yeah I know that you were going to come today to see me...Dushyant told me about that...In fact he was also waiting for you till now, but had to go as he had a very imp meeting...He said he will talk to you later....

D: ha that's ok mummyji...How are you doing?

S: Yeah I'm doing great as you can see...Thanks for everything that you have done for me and my son when I was not well...

D: So you know me ?

S: Not much...But I know that you make a very important person in my son's life....I hear your name taken by him atleast once a day...of course I did not know that it was a beautiful lady....In fact only today he told me that a person called Disha was coming...when I prodded further, he told me that Disha is the person who helped us in our most difficult times...

D: confused..."Er,forgive me but I'm not understanding what you are trying to say"

S:You will understand everything...I will take you somewhere today, then you will understand everything...But you have to sit here for sometime as I have my morning pooja to do...In the meanwhile you can go around and see the house...

D:ok mummyji...

S:BTW why do you call mummyji? and I dont know why...but I like it...SO whatever it is just keep calling me like that only...smiles...

D:smiles back....

So Sumitraa maa goes into her pooja mandir and D is left there all alone...she goes around and suddenly comes accross DK's room...She very hesitantly enter's his room...She remembers the nights seen in the his bedroom when he actually conffessed his love to her....She feels sad thinking about all that...Overcome by emotions, she just finds herself a seat there infront of a table...Casually she opens a book that is there and gets stunned to see their wedding pictures(dont ask me who clicked those pictures...literary liberties you see) there inside that book....and some more pictures of her...

She gets curious now and opens the book...Its actually DK's dairy...After going through the whole dairy she knows how much DK still loves her...And also she understands the reason why he had to leave...She cant help cursing herself for not making it clear to him that there was nothing between her and Vedant and also she never really believed that DK can do such a thing to his own brother in porineeta's issue....

Reading the last paragraph in the diary made her cry:

"Disha today I saw you after so many years...You are still the same and to me you will never change...No matter how much you have changed yourself from the time I first met you...Disha you dont know what you mean to me and how you have changed my life....And you are my wife Disha...I know its not a right thing to think like that, but I cant help it....I may not mean anything to you, but you are my everything...I wish I had the vocabulary to express the same in words to you...Somehow I was never able to come up with enough words for you to understand my inner feelings...And whatever I was able to manage, made you only misunderstand me further...I know I will never be able to win your trust and for that I have only myself to blame....And also I know that I have no place in your lifelet alone the heart..I can live with your memories but I ask God to atleast give you to me in my next birth..."

Disha gets up from there...She knows what she has to do now...She wipes her tears and a mischevious smile flashes on her face and she goes out of the room looking determined...

By then Sumitra maa completes her pooja and tell Disha that she wants to take her somewhere....

So they both head out and Disha has this puzzled look on her face...Sumitraa maa did not tell her as to where she was taking her....

On the way they talk some more and Disha feels very happy seeing Sumitraa maa hale and hearty...

The car stops in front of a big compound...And looking at the name of that place, Disha is stunned....

it says : TUMHARI DISHA

S looks at D with a smile and tells her" this is how I knew your name...All these years when Dushyant was taking this name so fondly I thought may be because of this ashram...but now I know he likes this ashram because he named it after you...Ok lets go in Disha...Let me show you the various wings here...Oh no...Its too big for me to walk..."

she calls one middle aged lady Savitri and asks her to take Disha around...

Disha is totally spell bound after she is done with seeing the whole place...Everywhere she went she heard only one name...DK DK DK....some call him DK beta, some call him DK sir, some call him DK uncle so on and so forth but everybody has that love and affection ingrained in their voices when taking his name,....She just loved the place...It has a super speciality hospital, old age home, child center,school,library,play ground and also a Temple....

Disha is verymuch impressed with the whole thing....She has tears in her eyes thinking how far away DK has come f from his own previous self...she feels proud of him...Her love and respect for him reach unseen heights...She also blushes thinking about the name of that whole place....She feels happy that DK has still the same feelings for her...

Sumitraa and Disha come back home and by the time they were there DK is already home and is waiting for them...He did not like it that his mom took Disha there...He thinks that now Disha will think that he was trying to show off all this...Left to him, he would have never taken Disha there...

Ok guys will get back to you once again.,.Till then i hope you all enjoy reading this...Let me have your feed back please...

Cheers...
Diksha....

Edited by diksha - 19 years ago