Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh munni that wud be too cute if it happens , I am actually hope it does happen I wud love to his expression when koki gets fedup wud him
savvi thumbnail
i think this sort of issue wont happen and simply koki in heart knows how her dikra will feel and may be this is a good timing for them to get together so and ahemji will take care of his gopiji...
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

He will also move downstairs too.

You know Goham's room is already downstairs right next to the mandir, sometimes it's a storeroom etc, you can clearly see by the positioning of the stairs whenever they show them outside of the room, but they with tricks try to show the room is upstairs, anyway this could play nicely for them now and they won't have to use any tricks anymore, possibly they will change things a little in the room so we think it's different though. 

Well Nafisa ...what will he tell Koki...if he is moving downstairs...😊 His mom has anyway planned to be with Gopi !!!
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshu27

i  dont think he will let gopi move downstairs...he would tell koki that he will take care of gopi in their room and when he is not home koki could do it...

This time I think both mom & son will fight on who will take care of Gopi😉
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vrinda-

he may say to koki that mom apko pareshaan hone ki koi zaroorat nahi nahi hai,main gopi ka kayaal acche se rakhunga
nd he may  sleep along with her on the bed saying that u may need anything at the night so i will sleep near u😉

😛
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: uamaz

He will tell koki that he took responsibility to look after when she went to save Rashi and that he will continue to do so until she is fully recovered ðŸ˜³

ya right...she will say so far I took care of her & she has been fine...u took the responsibility & C whr she is...in the hospital !!!
--HANISA-- thumbnail
he will say mom  i will look after her dont u worry im here for her need after all she is my wife in his heart 
hana_y thumbnail
he will help gopie  cv must do that 
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

ya right...she will say so far I took care of her & she has been fine...u took the responsibility & C whr she is...in the hospital !!!

After kokila says that Ahem will get nani and tell her that her koyeli is throwing my wife out of our room   and his nani will be on the doorstep saying koyli what are you doing ? Koyli I know you like gopi vahu but if you don't give her time with her dhani then how can they understand each others pain ... let her dhani look after her... Ahem will be ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜† until Nani says Jigar dikra go get your things ðŸ¤£  no need to explain ahems reaction to this twist of fate !!!! ðŸ˜‰
Edited by uamaz - 12 years ago
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: uamaz

After kokila says that Ahem will get nani and tell her that her koyeli is throwing my wife out of our room   and his nani will be on the doorstep saying koyli what are you doing ? Koyli I know you like gopi vahu but if you don't give her time with her dhani then how can they understand each others pain ... let her dhani look after her... Ahem will be ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜† until Nani says Jigar dikra go get your things ðŸ¤£  no need to explain ahems reaction to this twist of fate !!!! ðŸ˜‰

😆ROFL ...yeah he will then take his wife & storm out of the house...