Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin 23/03/05 Update

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Ok, please be prepared for what you are going to read or see.
Today's episode was full of tears 😭 , heartbreaks πŸ’” and............a super big, gigantic, colossal twist. A twist so hard that...it changed a name and identity of your favorite character. 😭 Read on to understand.

JASSI IN HER ROOM IN MAURITUS

Nandini silently opens the door and enters Jassi's room to see the TV on and Jassi sitting on the ground like a rock. Nandini sees the reporters on TV and is shocked. She goes and softly touches Jassi. Jassi looks at her, the tears flowing. She asks her if Babaji doesn't want to see her happy and why sorrows don't leave her alone. Nandini says that it is nothing like this. She reminds her of the happy days spent in Mauritius. Jassi says that these days were like a happy dream, which is going to break soon. Nandini assures her that this too will pass and happy days will come soon. Jassi touches her forehead with her hand and cries bitterly. 😭 She sobs that her family, her only support has abandoned her, along with her name and respect. Nandini wonders aloud who might have done this. She says that Armaan is not like that, then who would have done this? Jassi looks at her, Armaan's name bringing a strange fear into her eyes. She says that she does not know. Nandini says that then she must find out who has done this. Nandini says that she cannot accept defeat so easily. She says that she must fight, for her family, which she loves the most. Jassi nods her head and says that she will fight. She says that she will go and tell her family the truth. She tearfully asks Nandini if they will forgive her. Nandini nods her head sadly and gives Jassi a hug, which she most needs.

ARMAAN COMES TO KNOW THE TRUTH

(Thank God, the only, yes, only decent thing that happened today.)

Armaan, wearing another of his red shirts, unshaven as ever, receives a call on his cell. It's dear friend Raj. Armaan asks him to say. Raj says that it is not he who will "say", the whole world is already "saying." Armaan asks him anxiously what he means Raj says that the whole world is talking of the "Armaan Jassi tragic honour news." (he said something like that πŸ˜• ), it's all out on TV. Armaan exclaims in surprise and switches on the TV. The reporter is telling that Gulmohur, once upon a time a successful company, is now down the drains and the one responsible for this Ms. Jasmeet Walia, the ex-secretary of Mr. Armaan Suri. Armaan's face turns paler with each word. 🀒 The reporter continues that this is a classic example of the bitter truth of the deteriorationg values of the society: the story of a girl, who even went to the extent of trapping her boss for money and then stealing it from the bank account and absconding. Armaan turns deathly white. The reporter is sensible enough to mention the source of the news: the VP Sales of Gulmohur: Mallika Seth.
Armaan shudders. "Mallika?? Mallika...you should not have done like this!!!"

MALLIKA AT THE WALIAS

Mallika is driving and saying to herself that she will surely destroy Jassi for taking Armaan away from her. She says that she will make it difficult for Jassi to hide her face anywhere in town, let alone her house. She says that she is determined to throw Jassi away from their town as well as their life.

She then goes to the Walia house.
Bebe opens the door and is shocked to see Mallika. 😲 Billu asks her why she is here and if she is not satisfied after all that she did. Mallika shouts rudely that she is not the one who did anything; the one who has done everything cannot hide for long. Billu asks her to leave them alone as they are decent and respectable people. Mallika sneers that how can they call themselves respectable when their daughter dared to get into an illicit relationship with the man she (Mallika) was supposed to get married to. Billu looks like a bombshell has dropped on him. Bebe closes her eyes and Amrit screws her face. Mallika continues her tirade that Jassi trapped Armaan in her love. Billu cannot believe what he is hearing. He shouts that she not say a word more. Mallika sneers cruelly that that what more can she say to a father who lives on her daughter's money. She accuses that not only Jassi, but also her whole family was involved in the plan. Billu starts weeping openly. Bebe asks her to get out and stop her black tongue from saying anything more. Mallika continues that their daughter is a fraud and is hiding. Bebe asks her to leave the house and she storms away angrily. Billu is crying miserably. 😭

WALIAS SHATTERED AND JASSI RETURNS

Billu then storms into Jassi's room. He picks up her graduation photograph. Weeping bitterly, he shouts that this is the girl who he had taken so much care of, who he had always held close to his heart. Bebe and Amrit are trying to calm him down.

Jassi's plane lands in Mumbai and she comes home.

Billu is shouting that he brought her up only to see this day. He cries that he hates her and throws the photo out, and it lands at Jassi's feet who is standing outside. A sad melancholic music plays in the background. πŸ˜” Perhaps Jassi is slowly realizing what has happened. She hears the angry voice of Billu inside. Bebe is asking him to stop it now. Billu then opens the cupboard and takes out that historic pink b'day dress of Jassi. He remembers her b'day. Choti Jassi comes back again. Young Billu makes her sit on that "throne" he has made for her and says that she is his Queen Victoria. Little Jassi says that if she is his queen then he must listen to what she says & asks him to dance. Billu does a small jig. πŸ˜›
Back to present. Billu sits on a chair, his legs failing him. He cries pitifully. 😭 He says that none of Jassi's things will remain in his house. Bebe and Amrit are crying miserably too and making unsuccessful attempts to stop Billu who proceeds to throw the pink dress out too, which again lands at Jassi's feet.
It has now started raining and Jassi's tears mingle with the raindrops on her face. 😭
Inside there is a heart wrenching scene going on, with all three crying. Billu then opens the drawer and removes Jassi's dreadful specs. (Purab had done the honors of trampling them, Ok, I guess this is an extra pair. πŸ˜• ) Bebe tries to stop him in vain but he throws them out too.
Again they land near Jassi. Jassi looks at them with infinite misery. She remembers herself as a little girl and Billu convincing them to try the glasses. Choti Jassi is complaining that she does not want to wear such fat ones and Billu convinces her that her brain will become sharp and she will even know the tables of thirteen if she wears them. πŸ‘ πŸ˜•

Amrit asks Billu to come to his senses. He chides her that he has in fact come to his senses now. He then throws a cute blue teddy bear out.
Jassi cries more bitterly, looking at the teddy. She imagines her small version coming and picking the poor teddy.

Amrit tells Billu that after all she is their daughter and they must trust her. Billu says that he cannot trust her when she herself has admitted what she has done. Amrit suggests that they not jump to conclusions without seeing with their own eyes. Billu says that he has himself seen the forged balance sheets. He picks up another family photo and says that from today, none of her things will remain in this house, nor will her name will ever be taken. He throws the photo out too and says that for them, she is dead from today. Amrit and Billu are standing just outside the door, but fail to see Jassi standing out in the rain. Billu drags Amrit inside and slams the door. Jassi looks like she has died.

JASSI ALONE IN THE WORLD

Jassi slowly walks to a bench in a park. Billu's bitter words ring in her ears. She sits down weakly on the bench. She cries that where did her father's trust in his Queen Victoria vanish? She sobs that how could he even think that she could do such a thing? How could he think she has done something, which turned his love into hate? She hugs the blue teddy. She tells it that Jassi has died. She asks it if it heard what she said; for that house she is dead now. She tells it that she is alone in this world now, with no house with no one to call her own. She hugs the teddy and cries miserably.
(Much as I was disgusted with the turn of events, I must say that this was a very sad scene 😭 and I really wished Armaan came from somewhere and Jassi cried in his arms instead of the teddy's.).

Again, choti Jassi appears and takes big Jassi's hand. She takes big Jassi to the steps of a Gurudwara. They sit down. Big Jassi tells her small version that when she was her (ie small) she thought that her simplicity, honesty and integrity were her biggest strengths. But now she realizes, that it is because of these that she is defeated today, that she has dies. Choti looks at badi sympathetically. Big Jassi asks her what she should do as she cannot see any path. A classical music plays in the background. (It was nice, maybe a prayer) Choti then disappears and Jassi is all alone again.
She starts remembering some past happenings: Armaan and Mallika's engagement and Mallika sneering at her that she has no class, looks and so how can she dream of arranging Armaan Suri and Mallika Seth's engagement, Jassi broken down after reading Raj's letter Mallika chiding her in her last days at Gulmohur and finally the reporters.

The morning dawns. (I guess she slept on the steps.)

A nice religious song is played. Jassi enters the Gurudwara, head covered with her dupaata. She prays to Wahe Guru. She asks God why this happened to her and why all are upset with her. She prays that he show her the path.
The priest (I'm sorry, I don't know what they call him) says some holy words.

And then........as if her prayers are answered, the "right path" falls out of her bag: Purab's contract papers.
The priest tells a crying Jassi that her prayers will be answered. He puts a holy cloth around her neck and gives her flowers.
Jassi turns around and walks towards her bag and catches sight of the contract fallen near her bag. She looks surprised and remembers Purab offering it to her. She looks enlightened and thanks God for showing her the path.

She walks out and says that now she will never accept defeat and will live with the world, learning its ways. She says that if the world thinks that truth, honesty and integrity are her weaknesses, then she will find and harness her strengths: beauty and glamour. She will make the world bend before her.

And now get ready:
She then says with determination that for this, she will have to kill Jassi: till she gets back Bebe and her mother's love and till Balwant Walia will say with his head held high that she is his daughter. She says that now, she will lead a new life...................with a new name: JESSICA.

Phew! I guess we have not only lost our story, but also our Jassi.

Thanks,
Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bas02 thumbnail
so has this gone against the blf track?πŸ˜• hey Bhagwan!!! Thnz for updating daisy!
*Anjali* thumbnail
oh my.. what a twist...😲  If I keep watching this show, I'm going to have a heart attack at the ripe old age of 22...πŸ’”

BRILLIANT update, Daisy!! πŸ€— As I was reading it, I could envision Jassi's expression when Billu was throwing out her things...😭
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wonderful Update. Thanks DaisyπŸ‘

lucky-moon thumbnail
wow this episode was spectacular now the time has come which i was waiting for revengeeeeeeeeeeeee! love it
Rumi thumbnail
daisy! thank you for your update!!! but i am going mad!!!! all kindsof banphul oil, himani navaratnaetc. are not working to keep my head cool!😑!!!!!!
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Daisy!!!!!!.. wow finally a new JassiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
rose85 thumbnail
thnx daisy.............OH MY GOD...😭😭 ....we lost our Jassi....😭😭 T & D fially changed the whole story..😭😭
loveneha_r thumbnail
😭
thanks daisy....!
sweetsunset08 thumbnail

WHAATTT! jessica!?! that means if she wants to kill the old jassi, she's killing off everyithing that both purab and armaan fell in luv with her for...she might become cold-hearted, overly ambitious and too materialistic. will purab support this new jassi? I want to know what's in these writer's heads....

hehhe..anjali308 u speak of a heart attack at the age of 22, how about at the age of 18...cuz if this keeps up, i'll be first...curiousity kills me and at this point i'm dying to know how this new decision of jassi's will shape her relationship with purab