Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   

wicha's over confidence...sinal

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46622

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
hi

wicha is over confident that kunal will never fall in love with siddhi

hope kunal starts to fall for siddhi soon

norzar


Edited by norzar - 04 December 2011 at 6:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotraisparky21LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran

ashnotrai Senior Member
ashnotrai
ashnotrai

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 390

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Last week when we had all those cute sinal scenes...and kunal was flirting with siddhi and showing concern for her I thought he had started to care for her, but this week since the whole Vinnet-richa track he seems to be very distant from siddhi and indifferent!
 
he wouldnt even let her make coffee for him and they showed little conversation between them other than the scene where kunal was upset about raveena!! even when siddhi asked him if he was hurt after finding out about richas engagement...he lied and said he wasnt and then went and was sulking in the corner. They seemed to have become distant this week and siddhi is starting to feel jealous so I hope she tries to get closer to kunal.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21LuvStrk-001AnkitaKarannorzar

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Joined: 30 May 2010
Posts: 3605

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I hope so tat kunal starts for asap...bt i think he is indifferent towards both sidhi n vitcha...though he is upset to see vitcha n veenit togather bt i dnt think that is nt love fr vitcha...he juss remembering his past,his first love...on the other hand he has nt relized yet his caring n love growing fr sidhi...ummm i think his mind and heart totaly blank at this moment(dumbo kahike y u nt see ur beautiful wife feel fr u) Sidhi needs to get closer to him...or she should do something that kunal miss his beatiful wife everywhere...anyways i juss hope sidhi wont b mahan girl tat she let go out of him...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotraiLuvStrk-001AnkitaKarannorzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46622

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by ashnotrai

Last week when we had all those cute sinal scenes...and kunal was flirting with siddhi and showing concern for her I thought he had started to care for her, but this week since the whole Vinnet-richa track he seems to be very distant from siddhi and indifferent!
 
he wouldnt even let her make coffee for him and they showed little conversation between them other than the scene where kunal was upset about raveena!! even when siddhi asked him if he was hurt after finding out about richas engagement...he lied and said he wasnt and then went and was sulking in the corner. They seemed to have become distant this week and siddhi is starting to feel jealous so I hope she tries to get closer to kunal.

maybe the cvs have decided to show kunal falling or siddhi later, right now they are showing siddhi fall for kunal more and more. 

kunal lieing to siddhi and sulking in a corner is understandable, bec like kunal told wicha the episode after that he he was upset bec she didint tell him about vineet esp after she had told him that they will be friends, 

the whole restaurant scene between all 4 was kind of clearing that even though kunal feeds sad for his past with witcha he is happy to see her happy, he was even smiling with vineet, 

but yes all of sudden kunal going distant with siddhi was weird, maybe its a deliberate move by cvs to show siddhi getting all the more upset seeing kunal distant from her

even if kunal feels for siddhi or starts to feel for her he wont express it easily

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46622

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

I hope so tat kunal starts for asap...bt i think he is indifferent towards both sidhi n vitcha...though he is upset to see vitcha n veenit togather bt i dnt think that is nt love fr vitcha...he juss remembering his past,his first love...on the other hand he has nt relized yet his caring n love growing fr sidhi...ummm i think his mind and heart totaly blank at this moment(dumbo kahike y u nt see ur beautiful wife feel fr u) Sidhi needs to get closer to him...or she should do something that kunal miss his beatiful wife everywhere...anyways i juss hope sidhi wont b mahan girl tat she let go out of him...

i wont be suprised if siddhi decides to sacrifice kunal or wicha etc, but i think she will find out about witcha wrong intentions soon and maybe confront her. 

but i am sure kunal wont believe siddhi, he never does, but that could lead to a postive track

bec in the long run kunal will ind out the truth

i am curious to know whats in cvs mind, by showing siddhi little jealous are they going to show her confess to kunal soon, or wil we have a GEM scenaire?


norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Joined: 30 May 2010
Posts: 3605

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

I hope so tat kunal starts for asap...bt i think he is indifferent towards both sidhi n vitcha...though he is upset to see vitcha n veenit togather bt i dnt think that is nt love fr vitcha...he juss remembering his past,his first love...on the other hand he has nt relized yet his caring n love growing fr sidhi...ummm i think his mind and heart totaly blank at this moment(dumbo kahike y u nt see ur beautiful wife feel fr u) Sidhi needs to get closer to him...or she should do something that kunal miss his beatiful wife everywhere...anyways i juss hope sidhi wont b mahan girl tat she let go out of him...


i wont be suprised if siddhi decides to sacrifice kunal or wicha etc, but i think she will find out about witcha wrong intentions soon and maybe confront her.

but i am sure kunal wont believe siddhi, he never does, but that could lead to a postive track

bec in the long run kunal will ind out the truth

i am curious to know whats in cvs mind, by showing siddhi little jealous are they going to show her confess to kunal soon, or wil we have a GEM scenaire?


norzar


me 2 wont surprise if sidhi decides to sacrifice for both kunal & vicha..i m sure she ll do sacrifice 4 them...bt i dn think it wont make different if she find out wicha's wrong intentions...may b after seeing kunal sadness and vicha's madness she ll think they r in love n dint forget each other...thn she ll decide to leave kunal...for this reason may b sidhi can create more distance betwn her n kunal...as she already starts to feel jelous to see vicha n kunal 2gather..soon she ll realise she is in lv with kunal...fr kunal's hapiness,fr sake of her love she ll take dcsn to leave him..bt i think kunal wont leave her as he promised anand tat he take care of her in his wole life...so he ll try to find out abt sidhi's weird behavior..y she made dcsn to leave him...n he starts to miss her n day by day he ll realise her important in his life,tat he ll understand he is in love with sidhiSmile

now let see how cvs start sinal's love track...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46622

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

I hope so tat kunal starts for asap...bt i think he is indifferent towards both sidhi n vitcha...though he is upset to see vitcha n veenit togather bt i dnt think that is nt love fr vitcha...he juss remembering his past,his first love...on the other hand he has nt relized yet his caring n love growing fr sidhi...ummm i think his mind and heart totaly blank at this moment(dumbo kahike y u nt see ur beautiful wife feel fr u) Sidhi needs to get closer to him...or she should do something that kunal miss his beatiful wife everywhere...anyways i juss hope sidhi wont b mahan girl tat she let go out of him...


i wont be suprised if siddhi decides to sacrifice kunal or wicha etc, but i think she will find out about witcha wrong intentions soon and maybe confront her.

but i am sure kunal wont believe siddhi, he never does, but that could lead to a postive track

bec in the long run kunal will ind out the truth

i am curious to know whats in cvs mind, by showing siddhi little jealous are they going to show her confess to kunal soon, or wil we have a GEM scenaire?


norzar


me 2 wont surprise if sidhi decides to sacrifice for both kunal & vicha..i m sure she ll do sacrifice 4 them...bt i dn think it wont make different if she find out wicha's wrong intentions...may b after seeing kunal sadness and vicha's madness she ll think they r in love n dint forget each other...thn she ll decide to leave kunal...for this reason may b sidhi can create more distance betwn her n kunal...as she already starts to feel jelous to see vicha n kunal 2gather..soon she ll realise she is in lv with kunal...fr kunal's hapiness,fr sake of her love she ll take dcsn to leave him..bt i think kunal wont leave her as he promised anand tat he take care of her in his wole life...so he ll try to find out abt sidhi's weird behavior..y she made dcsn to leave him...n he starts to miss her n day by day he ll realise her important in his life,tat he ll understand he is in love with sidhiSmile

now let see how cvs start sinal's love track...

i am eagerly waiting for the track where kunal starts to fall for siddhi, 

if siddhi gets to know the truth reg witcha she shouldnt try to unite kunal with witcha bec witcha will not only create a mess for kunal but the family too

norzar


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index