India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

don't worry be happy

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Every single thing has a plus and a minus.......................

so please don't worry about the negatives

think of the pluspoints.......

You will be able to tell (sorry show) the great great love story of (who I don't know) ..........is it Arman and Jassi or Purab and Jassi or Jassica and any new guy or what ever ....to your great grand children in sony TV 50 years from now......................may be some of your children/grand children can be named Arman or Purab or Raj or Mallika or Jassica or  ................................

You can tell them how u used to watch a fantastic and wonderful love story of a misguided casanova and his innocent assistant till The Producers became mad and then how the heroine got a so called make over along with which the story became a nonstory and so many hearts were broken......(forgive my grammar)

And Ofcourse what if the story is twisted like anything...............

You can tell them how u made beautiful and wonderful friends at if and our children can continue the legacy and ...............

you can tell how jprasad, princess ,bluelotus and many others fought for Arman and his happiness.........How ides,minnie, smisha etc put Purab in their tear buckets.............................How queenbee brought honey and laughter in the forum and so on..........................

What if Jassi became Jassica   and what if one week of the serial was used for Billu throwing Jassi's things out...................
What if Arman has become an alcoholic.....................

What if poor Purab is used once again as a diving board.........

What if you watch the brand of Jassi's lipstick and sandals for agonising hours.........................

DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY

This is where bluelotus decides to do some useful things at 9.30hrs every nights other than getting cardiac arrests(any doctors in the forum? pl. help me)......................

Friends......please tell me when T&D decides to bring the train back to track so that I can start watchint JJKN agin..............

I am heartbroken after watching today's JJKN, I think nobody can mend itCry

Cry

Cry

Last but not the least, a quiz

Who is Indian version of James Bond?

Ans: T&D , LICENSED TO KILL A BEAUTIFUL STORY

DON"T WORRY BE HAPPY

Edited by bluelotus - 23 March 2005 at 10:32am

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged
 blue lotus! i am tearing my hair! i am applying all kinds of banphul,himtaj and navaratna oil to keep my head cool! but nothing is working! i am going  maad! they have ruined my sweet story!!!!Cry!!!!!!!!
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

blue lotus! i am tearing my hair! i am applying all kinds of banphul,himtaj and navaratna oil to keep my head cool! but nothing is working! i am going  maad! they have ruined my sweet story!!!!Cry!!!!!!!!

i know me too rumi!!!!!!!!!! maybe they are just twisting it a lil bit...we will find out in the coming weeks anyway!Cry
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged
awwwww rumi and neha!!!Hug agree with bluelotus, let's all try and calm down, if T and D have any sense in them at all they will not mess up the story line!!

Edited by bas02 - 23 March 2005 at 11:25am
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bas02

awwwww rumi and neha!!!Hug agree with bluelotus, let's all try and calm down, if T and D have any sense in them at all they will not mess up the story line!!

all they had to do was follow BLF...but noooo they had to act "smart"! i dont know whats left to see in JJKN other than armaan!
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:37am | IP Logged
T&D have been given a six month extention so they had to come up with some rubbish to fill in the gap but the essence of BLF remains once they overcome this loophole they will go back to the original track (I HOPE!)
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I was much happier knowing that the show was going to end in March. Cry
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged
hmm, this calls for desperate measures i think. Right i have called all the members in my Bhootni BrigadeEvil Smile and we are gonna storm in on T and D to knock some akal into their brains!! who wnts to join me?Evil Smile

Go to top