Posted: 12 years ago
he is holding cigarette ,,,😆...waise smoking is a bad habit,,but its kushal's life, he can smoke, he can drink, he can do whatever he want to do😆
Well, he might smoke but that shouldn't bother us, dear. We love Kushal because of his awesome acting and what he does in his personal life is his business 😉
Originally posted by Hesperus

Well, he might smoke but that shouldn't bother us, dear. We love Kushal because of his awesome acting and what he does in his personal life is his business 😉

exactly ...😉
ya but i think wht she is trying to say is that if kushal is smoking...she is worried that he may get into a bad condition from smoking cuz it can cause lung cancer even im worried a bit to...i haven't seen anyone smoke except for him...and it kind of scares me cuz i hope he doesnt get ill due to smoking.😭
Originally posted by KuheliM.

ya but i think wht she is trying to say is that if kushal is smoking...she is worried that he may get into a bad condition from smoking cuz it can cause lung cancer even im worried a bit to...i haven't seen anyone smoke except for him...and it kind of scares me cuz i hope he doesnt get ill due to smoking.😭

lots of celebs smoke.. im pretty sure krystle does too.. i think i saw a pic...
Exactly that's wat i meant
lol if you look through the pictures you will see Dabo smokes too ðŸ˜†
Posted: 11 years ago
Guyz...Our Kushal Tandon is a Chain Smoker... !!
but i m scared for him too...
Edited by princess_sara - 11 years ago