Dekha Ek Khwaab

   

Unnati-Manyata to Bond-Wat say? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Joined: 16 October 2006

Posts: 16129

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

yes minz definitely unnati manyata bonding is going to come they will share a good bond with each other Wink n iss sb k beech uday ka kia hoga wo pagalon ki tarhan manyata k agay peechay ghumaega LOLLOLROFL

aww my shaf...missed you today hun Hug  Hug

yes yes...they are gonna get bonded..they both are goodlooking and not evil..so tere's gonna be good scenes Big smile unnati is like her mom,rmmber rani said it..i guess their mom is no more..
uday is surely gonna fall for manyata...he will say...tat's d reason for her attitude...royal blood after all..and then give a smirk Wink Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unnati-Manyata to Bond-Wat say? (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Joined: 25 September 2006

Posts: 31116

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I utterly agree. I think Unnu and Manya will gel well together b/c both are very practical.

Also, me thinks Unnu will find Manya the perfect match for her beloved Dada aka Udayveer. 

Besides, Unnu doesn't like the spoiled brat J. Which is great b/c Monya is like a self-made person. She works, is confident, and knows the value of money. I think slowly and steadily she'll win over the whole family and change that greedy attitude in the household to actual love.

I totally see Unnu becoming friends with Manya and becoming her support. I really hope Uday can become a huge support system for Manya too b/c J is gonna make her life a living hell!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictions*Dakoo_Minzy*

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Joined: 19 September 2010

Posts: 4897

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Originally posted by shaf13

yes minz definitely unnati manyata bonding is going to come they will share a good bond with each other Wink n iss sb k beech uday ka kia hoga wo pagalon ki tarhan manyata k agay peechay ghumaega LOLLOLROFL

aww my shaf...missed you today hun Hug  Hug

yes yes...they are gonna get bonded..they both are goodlooking and not evil..so tere's gonna be good scenes Big smile unnati is like her mom,rmmber rani said it..i guess their mom is no more..
uday is surely gonna fall for manyata...he will say...tat's d reason for her attitude...royal blood after all..and then give a smirk Wink Embarrassed
 
my sweet minz i missed u too Hug
 
hmmm uday's mom is no more is dis world thats y uday is so much attached to unnati as he said to unnati k tum iklauti ho duniya mai jise hum 2 ghantay se xiada jhel skty hyn Wink
 
yah uday has to fall in love with manyata for sure
 
whenever he gives smirk i like him alot LOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006

Posts: 129652

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I had mentioned this earlier somewhere I think Unnati and Manyata can be good friends. Infact I will not be suprise if they become best friends. . Unnati and J didn't get along well bcoz even if Unnati tries J never wanted to be friends with her. Moniya has a habit of making friends where she goes and Unnati can be a friend support for Moniya at royal palace :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Joined: 16 October 2006

Posts: 16129

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

I utterly agree. I think Unnu and Manya will gel well together b/c both are very practical.

Also, me thinks Unnu will find Manya the perfect match for her beloved Dada aka Udayveer. 

Besides, Unnu doesn't like the spoiled brat J. Which is great b/c Monya is like a self-made person. She works, is confident, and knows the value of money. I think slowly and steadily she'll win over the whole family and change that greedy attitude in the household to actual love.

I totally see Unnu becoming friends with Manya and becoming her support. I really hope Uday can become a huge support system for Manya too b/c J is gonna make her life a living hell!

Yes..They can get together really well.. Unnati is really a sweet person.. Im sure Unnati will pay a key role in making Uday fall for Manyata.. Uday is already felt the connection due to the challenging attitude of Moniya! We just have to see how it proceeds further! Embarrassed

Uday will not stand in wrong doings. Tat's what i feel.. Remmber he said Jai wont make a good wife,but she would be a good Rani.. Actually Uday isn't grey shaded.. Its his power,his dad's words that has made him look like that.. I feel he is one who wants the betterment of both the states.. Looking forward to see Unnati Manyata Uday bond Big smile

I want unnati manyata to bond.. And Uday and Manyata having knock jhoks...it'd b perfect..then unnati teasing uday...Wink

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Joined: 16 October 2006

Posts: 16129

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

 
my sweet minz i missed u too Hug
 
hmmm uday's mom is no more is dis world thats y uday is so much attached to unnati as he said to unnati k tum iklauti ho duniya mai jise hum 2 ghantay se xiada jhel skty hyn Wink
 
yah uday has to fall in love with manyata for sure
 
whenever he gives smirk i like him alot LOLROFL

yes...and remmber when Unnati said hame woh achi nahi lagti..hame bi nai..then he gave a sideway cunning smile...haila..these two are too good... Unnati knows Uday has a golden heart inside and when she sees Manyata im sure they are surely gonna hit off! Big smile

yes yes..uday has to fall for our fiery princess manyata Wink

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Joined: 16 October 2006

Posts: 16129

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

I had mentioned this earlier somewhere I think Unnati and Manyata can be good friends. Infact I will not be suprise if they become best friends. . Unnati and J didn't get along well bcoz even if Unnati tries J never wanted to be friends with her. Moniya has a habit of making friends where she goes and Unnati can be a friend support for Moniya at royal palace :)


You mentioned it well Shruti! Embarrassed

Yes.. They can be best friends.. I hope Unnati helps Moniya to get used to the royal style.. because J isn't someone who i think will bond at first with Moniya..

Both Unnati's and Moniya's characters are just the best! They have looks.. Royla style and sweet nature Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.