Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Unnati has been shown as a positive girl Embarrassed She dislikes Jai LOL and she wanted a girl who could stand up to her brother...she also said JaiNandini is selfish...

So

So i get this feeling she will like Manyata Tongue  Manyata is innocent okay she maynot know the royal styles...but she knows to give mooh thod jawab to rajkumar udayveer Wink

I guess Unnati will be good friends with Manyata Embarrassed  Let's see! She might help her get used to new style and royalty too..Tongue I hope to see Unnati-Manyata bond Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*armanmallikTulip92raparthidollyswati2008tvlover92shaf13wadi..doll-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unnati-Manyata to Bond-Wat say?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Manyatha aka Muniya is just like she wanted her bhabhi to be...so there is a good chance of these 2 girls bonding..but initially she might dislike muniya...cant say

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallik

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Manyatha aka Muniya is just like she wanted her bhabhi to be...so there is a good chance of these 2 girls bonding..but initially she might dislike muniya...cant say

hmm...lets' see how tey show it Embarrassed moniya is like how unnati wanted her bhabhi...hope they bond..that'll b nice too..a friend for manyata in d big palace..well,say a royal friend...Embarrassed

armanmallik

tvlover92

IF-Dazzler

tvlover92

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I was watching the all Udayveer scenes again (was bored and could not help it LOL) I have to agree. Unnati will definitely bond with Moniya. Afterall, she herself said that even Uday is looking for true love and I guess she will feel (and know) that Moniya is the perfect girl to her bhai. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallik*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvlover92

I was watching the all Udayveer scenes again (was bored and could not help it LOL) I have to agree. Unnati will definitely bond with Moniya. Afterall, she herself said that even Uday is looking for true love and I guess she will feel (and know) that Moniya is the perfect girl to her bhai. 

guess what im seeing them about innumerous times too LOL LOL control hi nahi hoiing Silly LOL

yes yes...it looks like they are making the foundation for unnati manyata bond Embarrassed and then uday will fall for the goodness of manyata...aww can't wait for their track uday and manyata Blushing

armanmallik

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
i think she will get along wid Unnati cuz she ahs shown very positive !
so they will get along really well but cant say  cuz Raj mahel mein kon dost kon apna hai bata nahi chalta !!!!!!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
yes minz definitely unnati manyata bonding is going to come they will share a good bond with each other Wink n iss sb k beech uday ka kia hoga wo pagalon ki tarhan manyata k agay peechay ghumaega LOLLOLROFL

armanmallik

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

i think she will get along wid Unnati cuz she ahs shown very positive !
so they will get along really well but cant say  cuz Raj mahel mein kon dost kon apna hai bata nahi chalta !!!!!!

yes...she has been shown positive Embarrassed i want to see unnati manyata bond..they both will look cute Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.