Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kkusum 23rd (VidhiandTrishul are villans)

mfarhaniqbal33 Senior Member
mfarhaniqbal33
mfarhaniqbal33

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Kkusum gets mad about trishul's doing, she goes to him and slaps him, in a horrified tone she says What did u trishul?

Vidhi runs inside and removes the sindoor from her mang, kumud asks but why did u remove it off, vidhi says this can never happen I am made for sohan and that is it, kumud hugs her.

Abhay shouts at trishul too, and says do u what this means of what u just did, do u know what this color means, Trishul backtalks and what r u talking about, u can punish me but I can not punish her because she is dying for nothing and I can not see her die.

Trishul goes to see vidhi, he enters the room and kumud is there too. Vidhi sees trishul and asks kumud to tell him to go from here I don't want to talk about anything right now, (I swear god I felt like punching her face at this sentence) she says that I can not belong to u I am only made for sohan (b*****ch).

Abhay comes in to Lalit and says I am really sorry about what happened, even kapil is shocked for what trishul did, Lalit says no trishul did the right thing, because sohan loved vidhi and he always wanted her to be happy and I am sure trishul can make her very happy (off course u dumb people she was with him all the time).

(Still this b**ch haven't stop talking about sohan) No i can marry u because I have always loved sohan (Bullshit).

Lalit comes in and tells her that we are not forcing u to do anything that u don't want to do, vidhi just leaves from there.

Trishul goes to her mom, and tells her that mom I am getting married and I want ur blessing, taashu gets a little shocked not for long as we all know, she says to him that r u out of ur mind, he tell taahu about everything, taashu is very happy hearing this, she asks I cant believe kapoor house let u do this, he says well u know this is my style mom and don't worry mom the game has just begun and I have u here to enjoy it all.

Nikita comes in to vidhi and asks her for her forgiveness about every bitter thing she said about her, vidhi says I can understand ur pain as u have lost ur son and every mother would have reacted this way, nikita agains asks for her forgiveness.

(Look at her drama) Vidhi says I am very angry at trishul about what he did, nikita says he did all because of me, but sohan always wanted u to be happy and not be like this and so I guess trishul did the right thing.

Vidhi goes in the room (Now this is where my temper rose she looked at his picture and said all the crap she could) takes the photo of sohan and starts talking to the photo saying that how can I marry trishul, vidhi looks at his valet and phone where she finds a message she tries the password 1234 and listen to the message where trishul says that Sohan don't go in the car as the car breaks might be failed.

Vidhi takes the mobile and goes out, she says to lalit I will marry trishul but before I marry him I want to talk him.

Vidhi goes to trishul first thing she does is slap him and tells him that I know u killed sohan because he found out that u were behind everything and u were being a pawn in taashu's game, she says but u know what I got the proof she plays the voice message, trishul gets shocked as he listens to the message, after the message she deletes it, trishul asks her y did she delete it she says because this was the last proof, trishul slaps vidhi and then vidhi picks her head up and laughs and says that I didn't think police should have gotton this proof, trishul starts singing that Ek Haseena Thi (Ek Deewana tha ) and then trishul gives her warm hug

The End

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 9:46am | IP Logged
WHAT !!!!!VIDHI AND TRISHUL TOGETHER!!!!AngryAngryDead
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Vidhi you b****....i hate you very very much..Angry

thanks of the update...
HugabbleJaan Senior Member
HugabbleJaan
HugabbleJaan

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Well define update mfarhaniqbal33 about vidhi Dead. I can't believe she betrayed our Sohan. Hope she get booted out once Kapoor family learns her secret. Can't wait for that scene. Hopefully, our Sohan might return by then.... to kick some u know what of Trishul & Vidhi.LOL 
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..your updates are definitely better and more understandable..
Clap Oh my God Dead ..The little crook..she was a partner all the way..damn her ...gosh i hate her..i hate her Angry ..poor Sohan Cry Cry Cry ..i wish he is alive and takes revenge
PaGaLSheHzaDi Senior Member
PaGaLSheHzaDi
PaGaLSheHzaDi

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged
woww wat a twist!!!!!!! i duno about u but im kind of glad she is a villian Confused althoughhhhhhh i hateeeeee what they did to sohan!!!!!!!!!! but her niceness was getting on my nerves!!! i hope sohan comes bak n gets his revenge on both of them!!!
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.Wink
sumzy Groupbie
sumzy
sumzy

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 11:59am | IP Logged
omg!!!!i dnt beliuve dat!!!!!!! shes sooooo cruel

Go to top