perfect name??

Posted: 12 years ago
actually d way since d last week, MOHUR's relationship is portrayed, i got confused 2 signify dere relation ship status😕!!they r not a happy married couple 4 sure, though kastur asked him 4 ferndship nd he agreed but dere relationship has alsoo surpassed d ABCs of frendship even😉!!
bcos a frend will nvr argue wid his mom dat too, so passionately 4 his she frend😍🤣!!
D way MOHAN bandaged kastur's toe , d way he picked her up, d way he told her thanx, dere was sumthing else more dan frendship😳, i mean his gestures nd approach 2wards kastur has softened even more nd has changed its way..
b4 it used 2 b like he used 2 blindly ask her sumthing or tell his desires, but nw d way he approaches has changed!!
don know is it only me or many of u hv observed dese???😕
by d way soo, d main quest is wat do we call such type of relation ship, is dere any perfect name 4 MOHUR relationship at present😕??nw we can see dat none of dem r either compromising or either expecting sumthing 4m each oder, den wat is actually d significance of dis relatiuonship??
Edited by harshu.sundas - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
arey yaar tu aise confusing sawaal mat poocha kar..abb iska jawaab toh mohan hi dey sakta hai.
But for now we can say luv is slightly in the air for mohan...i just luvd when he held her in his arms without caring of his mothers questions 😃
But yaa agree with u his attitude towards kastur has changed
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I found it stupid when they tagged it as friendship. If we really have to name it then this is a Convenient Relationship(Mohan's POV).
Originally posted by: Mohur

I found it stupid when they tagged it as friendship. If we really have to name it then this is a Convenient Relationship(Mohan's POV).

xactly yaar, i felt dat it was very stupid 2 tag dere relationship as freindship... i mean dere attraction 4 each oder is a way more dan just being friends...
but d problem is hw will MOHAN realize dat his feelings 4 kastur is not a general one as it wud b 4 any oder girl, bcos everytime MOHAN givs dis excuse dat 4 any girl he wud b like dis only, but it is not true...🤪
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

xactly yaar, i felt dat it was very stupid 2 tag dere relationship as freindship... i mean dere attraction 4 each oder is a way more dan just being friends...

but d problem is hw will MOHAN realize dat his feelings 4 kastur is not a general one as it wud b 4 any oder girl, bcos everytime MOHAN givs dis excuse dat 4 any girl he wud b like dis only, but it is not true...🤪

I hav a answer for this by HC.
Mohan itney asaani sey toh manney nhi waala tht he luvs kastur..ek number ka dheet hai 😆 .
But as HC said.
Mohan can realize his feeling by..like kastur needs to go away from him...matlab the situtation wud be like kastur will leave him and then he will realize..she was the one with her one smile all my problems used to vanish away...he will really miss her...and then he will realize how much importance she helds in his life.
GOD!! I just cant wait to see him fallibg for her. 😍
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, I really don't see any love symptoms in their relationship yet. True that Mohan's approaches towards Kastur has changed but that shows that he considers her as someone close and special, which can also be friend.

For me, their relationship is on the way to love, not reached yet but on the way. 😆
agree wdi u bidz dat definitely dere is still no luv in MOHAN's eyes, but den wen we go 2 regard dere relationship as frendship , it wont b right as i hv not seen any kind of frendship in dere relationship..
it is sumthing more dan frendhip nd sumthing lesss dan luv, nd dat's y it is very tough 2 name dere relationship status...
but den both really stand beside each oder at hard situations nd during happiness both just dont hesitate 2 share it wid each oder...
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohur

May be they just wanted to show that their relationship has reached a different level! But even, everybody ( or almost) here is just more confused and clueless about their relationship.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khajju

I hav a answer for this by HC.
Mohan itney asaani sey toh manney nhi waala tht he luvs kastur..ek number ka dheet hai 😆 .
But as HC said.
Mohan can realize his feeling by..like kastur needs to go away from him...matlab the situtation wud be like kastur will leave him and then he will realize..she was the one with her one smile all my problems used to vanish away...he will really miss her...and then he will realize how much importance she helds in his life.
GOD!! I just cant wait to see him fallibg for her. 😍

Don't know but I don't think that Kastur will leave even if she gets to know the whole truth behind his marriage, because she's Kastur... the Dharam Patni🥱! But if the Cvs proove me wrong, I would be glad, cause no matter what, every love story is incomplete without a separation period between the leads, even it doesn't last for too long. And as you said, it would be the best way for Mohan's to realise Kastur's imprtance in his life...
dere relationship status has alsoo bcum dere silent partner like pradip🤣!! i mean no one actually knows dat wat they r actually but still tag dem as made 4 each oder🤔🤣!! especially bhanu, i mean d way he speaks dat MOHUR is only 4 each oder nd no can can create a havoc between dem is irritating🤢... he shud know dat MOHUR shook dere hands as jai-veeru. b4 he starts delivering his nonsense...😡