Pavitra Rishta

archana's pregnancy responsible for soham's fate (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=prasad1991]

Y UNNECESSARILY HAVE MORE KIDS & NEGLECT THE PREVIOUS ONES ... IF U R SO MUCH SEX DRIVEN THEN ATLEAST USE SOME PROPER PRECAUTIONS

i want to ask prasad u r marreid or not?1st i m surprised how u talking so harshly about a fictioanal character it seems it realShocked2nd i want to say if u marreid u know when SEX happened both husband and wife would b active same way bt u advising archana that she SEX-DRIVEnLOLLOLdo u think she raped manav without manav's knowledge and manav said NO I DONT WANT BABY pls dont rape meLOLLOLLOLi think EKTA READ all post and finish ARCHANA CHARACTER by showing dead of archana then atleast IF MEMBER like u can b in peace.u r taking lots of mentle stress for this fiction.atleast i want archana's dead rather so much hatred for her character ANKI KO CHUTKARA MILAGA

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazstefanandre-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "archana's pregnancy responsible for soham's fate (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prasad1991

Y UNNECESSARILY HAVE MORE KIDS & NEGLECT THE PREVIOUS ONES ... IF U R SO MUCH SEX DRIVEN THEN ATLEAST USE SOME PROPER PRECAUTIONS

This is a very cheap and disgusting thing to say ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapGManda72stefanandresushkita10suan-sylph-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
By mistake instead of pressing the quote button , I pressed the like button LOL,  I will get rid of it as soon as it enables me to do so ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suan-sylph-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
So sex driven Archana was making babies   Evil Smile...

and what was Manav doing . Poor thing , just lying there helplessly with his hands tied  with a rope ...Cry

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 December 2011 at 6:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SportsFreakstefanandresushkita10suan-sylph-

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

So sex driven Archana was making babies   Evil Smile...

and what was Manav doing . Poor thing , just lying there helplessly with his hands tied  with a rope ...Cry
tanya same thing i askedLOLLOLLOLwhere is RESHAM?he should see its perfect for IF rules?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GManda72Tanyazstefanandresuan

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Ur anguish on the character archana is fine. She has her own list of mistakes. Agree!!

For me before manav also let varsha adopt and it was archana who stopped the adoption act, savita was harming the kid soham . Archana has a bigger hand in it but the other two cant be left scott free.
. As per CVs convenience they are butchering characters in soham's issue, let it be manav, archana, satish, varsha, savita. My POV.
Everyone has different POV . so ur angush towards the character archana is justified .

But making comments like sex driven and so is pretty harsh and cheap. What was manav dng when Archana was sex driven, trying to escape frm her and stopping the act of making babies.
poor heCry Dead

Edited by Ankifan - 05 December 2011 at 6:28am

SportsFreakTanyazstefanandresuansushkita10

ptecvish

ptecvish

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
The posts in this forum are touching newer lows everyday. If PR is bad, this forum is worse! Cant recognize it anymore.
Yes, before someone tells me to keep away if it hurts me, that is what I think I will do. ENJOY!

SportsFreakTanyazstefanandresuan-sylph-

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Wow Prasad!!!!   Amazing.Shocked  Such vile and vulgar languagae and it seems to be accepted by the majority! Such crass descriptions of the character Archana, and it is okay! Amazing!!! Probably I should follow your example and my posts will be considered fine.Thumbs Down

johncena2003TanyazstefanandreHillylove-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top