archana's pregnancy responsible for soham's fate

Posted: 12 years ago
this super foolish idiotic braindead psycho archana said the same dialogue yesterday

"MANAV MAIN PARTY MEIN 4-4 BACCHON KO NAHI DEKH SAKTI ,,,,, ISLIYE KUCH DER TAK VARSHA KO SOHAM SAMBHALNE DETE HAIN"

i wish i cud give her some tight slaps for that ... the same shitty dialogue she had said months back ... that i cant concentrate on sacchu so lets give soham to varsha

when this incapable woman knew that she cant handle 2 kids then what made her think that she can handle 3 kids by continuing her pregnancy ... she shud had aborted right on time

4get about middle class people ... but nowadays even rich people dont take a third chance even if they have 2 previous daughters ... & these stupid armaan ... inspite of "2 SONS" decided to have third child ... people crave for sons ... & these 2 utter useless people inspite of having 2 sons ...still they are increasing the population

if archana didnt have had twins then these problems wudnt had arised only

archana thinks that she has given birth to soham thats y she can play with his life anyhow ... she can always play her favourite game of passing the parcel with varsha
somewhere in last few episodes i found archana was instigating varsha to take away soham
SO WHO GAVE RIGHT TO ARCHANA TO PLAY WITH SATISH'S LIFE ... by instigating varsha she will become more mad ... & ultimately satish will only have to bear all consequences of taking care of her

before her pregnancy archana didnt think of soham's future just bcoz she is his real mother & has full right to play with his life
BUT WHO THE HELL GAVE ARCHANA THE RIGHT OF PLAYING WITH SACHIN'S FUTURE ALSO ??? SHE HAD GIVEN BIG LIST OF PROMISES TO SHRAVANI & SHAMELESSLY BROKE ALL OF THEM ... ATLEAST COMPLETE THE LAST PROMISE OF TAKING PROPER CARE OF SACHIN THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE

with 2 daughters & soham's sorrow how is she going to take complete care of sacchu

these useless manav archana shud just stay in a small kholi ,,,, have as much romance & sex as they want ... & then donate their babies to childless couples

they are just fit for producing babies & not at all fit for their PARVARISH

Prasad: Take care of the language being used here, people would get hurt in reading these statements, u r free to criticize the characters, bt dont demean them by using such😳 languages.
Edited by *Resham* - 12 years ago
Excellent postπŸ‘ Agree with each and every point of yours.

Archana made such a terrible excuse that she couldn't take care of four kids. Why give birth to them in first place, she did make false promises to Shravani that she would take care of Sachu but she doesn't do it anymore. I know she had to attend to a lot of guests but this doesn't excuse her from taking care of her own children.

And when Manav said he could take care of Soham, Archana just wanted to find a reason or excuse to give Soham to Varsha, she knew very well Manav could take care of Soham, it's just that she found an excuse to give Soham to Varsha. Didn't she remember Soham got kidnapped by the same person?

Who would ever want to give their baby to someone who kidnapped them in the past?

If it were Manju that kidnapped Soham, Archu would mak sure she would go to jail and she would never let Soham near her. But since Varsha kidnapped him, she let her have him. I hope Satish divorces his wife, and he gives Varsha a tight slap while Manav gives Archana a tight slap
she cannot take care of sacchu coz of soham was not said by archana it was manav who told her saachu is been neglected so we need to give soham... dis was done after savita instigated him saying archana is neglecting saachu for sohm
Originally posted by rash2222

she cannot take care of sacchu coz of soham was not said by archana it was manav who told her saachu is been neglected so we need to give soham... dis was done after savita instigated him saying archana is neglecting saachu for sohm

I agree that Manav told her that Sachu was being neglected but Archana kept saying to Manav that she can't manage two kids.

Savita didn't instigate Manav, she actually spoke the truth
the whole track of twin daughters is horrible..
they dont have any story left then jst end the show...now..with the leap..the story is going to the dogs 
same old love triangle between sisters..😑 
n soham is soo young..really wonder..how they cud consider another child..when they already have 2 sons..

Regarding all the 4 children she has been a bad  mother . She has played with each childs life ..

Sachu :  Initially she brought him up after she came to live there after second marraige . Mind u , when she was staying seperate in the kholi with Manav and engrossed in romance she had completely forgotten that Manav had an obligation to his dead brother's child . Manav himself had forgotten it . Later they came to live there , and She looked after him . That part was ok . But a child does not need just a nanny who gives him food and clothes on time , he needs emotional care and mother's eagle eye . Archana wud dump him on Savita and run around for days solving her maika problems which were never ending . Sometimes Sulo wud run away , sometimes Manohar was incognito sometimes Varsha was going mental ...hazaaro problems . Taking advantage of her absence , Savita started poisoning Sachu . Her ignorant way of getting back at Archana was to make that boy very angry with her . But this dame just did not notice it ...she was THAT mashgool in her baby VARSHOO .  

In Sachu getting mentally messed up , as much Savita is to be blamed that much Archana is to be blamed too . She focussed on VARSHOO instead of the responsibility she undertook ...Sachu . She forgot that a child needs time of the mother too besides food and clothes . Sachu spent all time with grandma while his foster mom ran on the roads solving maika problems.

2] Soham : To this child Archana was the worst mother I would say . She constantly lent him to Varsha like a teddy bear and whenever husband Manav questioned her irritatedly she gave justifications . It is not true that Manav decided to give Soham up for adoption coz Savita told him that Archana is neglecting Sachu ...Manav had silenced Savita and connfronted Archana about this upon which Archana clearly told him I JUST CANNOT MANAGE 2 KIDS . I SIMPLY CANNOT .Also , each time she wud point out to Manav that Varsha handles Soham better than me . She knows his habits better than me .He needs her . Manav lost his temper and made the wromg decision of giving his baby up for adoption as his real mother claimed she sucked at the job . Later Real mother made a big drama at last minute and stopped the adoption and became a heroine but only coz her mommy Sulo influenced her . On her own she had no problems giving up her child .

3] Ovi and Tejaswini : The future of these two lovely girls was decided by mommy Archana even before they were born . Financial ruin for both of them by proving their father a forger in court by doing case against him by siding with chawl people . Father was booking nice flat for all of them and had offered a real good deal to those stupid chawl people but this lady suddenly became an unofficial leader and filed case against her husband for some so called principle . She never thought that if Manav is proven guilty in court , not only will he lose existing job but no other company will have a forger . He will be branded criminal for life and the children will grow up in poverty , with the tag that their Dad is a CHOR . 

4] Unborn bacha who died in miscarraige :  He was promised before the first trimester to Varsha . In his unborn state only . Without even asking Manav .

5] Varun who was NOT her bacha : She made satyanash of his life by influencing his mother to declare falsely that she was NOT married to Dharmesh in court . Dharmesh was saved from bigamy charges and Varun was declared illegitimate while Aniket...Archanas sister's child was declared legitimate . Archana selfishly saw that her own nephew got legitimacy at the cost of destroying a child who had cancer btw , his legitimacy in society .

So u see , ALL bachas who come in contact With Archana suffer . The problem is she loves Varsha Vaishu more than her own kids . She always says I was like MAA to them . She looks after their bhala ...and she protects THEIR interests but destroys interests of her own children .

btw prasad I totally agree with u that if a woman cannot manage her children she shud not even THINK of giving birth to them . When Soham Sachu were alone that time too Archana said I CANNOT MANAGE . That day in party too she said I CANNOT MANAGE . Nahi manage hota hai to janam kyu diya . For Party u had time to dress beautifully , look lovely , do make up etc etc . Who managed that time ? You gave ur babies to SAFE RESPONSIBLE adults like their Grandmas or Father etc na ? Even Manav once said in front of Sulochana ...your mother managed 4 kids and u cannot manage even two ?Seekho !  I CANNOT MANAGE cannot be excuse for giving kid to Varsha .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
Friends, see I don't think Archana is bad...she is very good but her problem is that she tries to think of others more than herself and her own family. Even if she thinks for others, others do not think for her...they just take the undue advantage of Archana's goodness. Another problem of Archana is that sometimes she becomes very smart but sometimes she acts very foolish! When she is smart, she knows how to protect herself and life from getting ruined and she succeeds in punishing the villains.  But when she is foolish, then she just becomes stupid and brainless!! She does not know who is playing with her life and just becomes a cry baby!! For example, this time she did not even realize that behind the chawl problem , there was Dharmesh or Ajit! But sometimes she becomes so smart that she immediately knows who's the culprit. Because of her foolishness, she registered a case under Manav...she never tries to understand what Manav really meant!! But this does not mean that Manav is the most sensible person in the world!!! Even he is very foolish and disgusting!!! Sometimes he becomes so smart that he immediately knows who's behind the problems he is facing. For example, he immediately catches Dharmesh in all the official problems that he plans and also punishes him. But sometimes he is so foolish that he doesn't not even realize that Dharmesh is behind his problems. For example, when Manav was told by Archana that she had tried his phone but he did not pick up, then he should have known that something was fishy...he even did not believe Archana when she said he could check her call register...this is so disgusting! i think both Archana and Manav have the same character and the same problems...both of them really form a pair!!πŸ˜† I don't think Archana means to do what she does, it just happens and she is helpless and Manav does not try to understand her!! And its the same with Archana that she does not try to acknowledge Manav's views!! So Archana is not bad neither Manav! Both are same! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Sorry for the long reply but I just thought I should express my views!!! 
Edited by abhilan97 - 12 years ago
[QUOTE=prasad1991]

Y UNNECESSARILY HAVE MORE KIDS & NEGLECT THE PREVIOUS ONES ... IF U R SO MUCH SEX DRIVEN THEN ATLEAST USE SOME PROPER PRECAUTIONS

i want to ask prasad u r marreid or not?1st i m surprised how u talking so harshly about a fictioanal character it seems it real😲2nd i want to say if u marreid u know when SEX happened both husband and wife would b active same way bt u advising archana that she SEX-DRIVEnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†do u think she raped manav without manav's knowledge and manav said NO I DONT WANT BABY pls dont rape meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i think EKTA READ all post and finish ARCHANA CHARACTER by showing dead of archana then atleast IF MEMBER like u can b in peace.u r taking lots of mentle stress for this fiction.atleast i want archana's dead rather so much hatred for her character ANKI KO CHUTKARA MILAGA
Originally posted by prasad1991

Y UNNECESSARILY HAVE MORE KIDS & NEGLECT THE PREVIOUS ONES ... IF U R SO MUCH SEX DRIVEN THEN ATLEAST USE SOME PROPER PRECAUTIONS

This is a very cheap and disgusting thing to say ...
By mistake instead of pressing the quote button , I pressed the like button πŸ˜†,  I will get rid of it as soon as it enables me to do so ...