Tumhari Disha

Why Dk puts Sindoor on Disha's head

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
OMG! Dk puts sindoor on Disha's head but why? does it represent anything? basically why does he do it just to make Vedant jealous or to show Disha he really loves her and wants to marry her does that mean pori has no chance and she mite have to go to Vedant so Vedant can let DK AND DISHA have a good life what do you guys think thanks and please reply!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkaddict thumbnail

He doesn't care for festivals, but he is "playing holi" just a bit to show her how he is coming around, about marriage as well as festivals, which she does observe. He wants to show her how much he really cares, and try to build a lasting relationship with her. He is being playful, flirty, romantic, loving- a side she has not seen before. He has to win her heart. I don't think any thought of anyone else crossed his mind as he did this holi-sindoor thing. It was purely for Disha.

-DKaddict

jingle thumbnail
i think his act of putting sindhoor is spontaneus
dkaddict thumbnail

^^ that too.......

-DKaddict

Asian Princess thumbnail
hmmmmm mabyeeee he is trying to make vedant jealoussss !!!!!!! i really don't know dk is a real complex character to understand !!!!!!! πŸ˜•
jingle thumbnail
Asian Princess  u r right dk is a real complex character
dkaddict thumbnail

That's one reason why we like him so much, because is is complex and unpredictable, just like a real person. He's not a card-board cutout kinda guy!

-DKaddict

Asian Princess thumbnail
yehhh soo true dk addict πŸ˜ƒwhen your watching the program his actions aree sooo unpredictable!!! For a minute u think hes gonna flip or hit someone by looking into his expression but then he melts down into such a swwetie - reaaly u can't guess what that guys gonnna do next he soo unpredictable - but i guess that what makes u just love him πŸ˜‰ because of his unusual and unpredictable character!!! πŸ˜ƒ
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats true asian prince and dk addict lol he's sweet and he's personailty makes him even more better he's a bit of a confusion though lol
Ritambhara thumbnail
How about this, remember today's update, Disha said contract marriage for Six month will be over in few days, so he is trying to tell her by putting Sindoor that he really wants there relation to continue.