!! Party Time..at Daya's Fan bureau-!!new FC 150 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by monika21

i forgot this scene.. from which episode it is πŸ˜•πŸ˜†-- i also dont remember exact episode but i am sure its recent one... & there was no ACP in this episodeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†i think it was last week only  either friday or saturday πŸ˜†

i was waiting for LG as i saw her one like on b'day thread... but she didn't come yet... --- hope she joins soon πŸ˜ƒ
and yes hope mitali will join us right on time πŸ˜† purni did u watch saturday's episode... it was fully faltu kind of episode πŸ₯± what say
-- i haven't seen it completely...saw till Nick's thapad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i forgot this scene.. from which episode it is πŸ˜•πŸ˜† i was waiting for LG as i saw her one like on b'day thread... but she didn't come yet... and yes hope mitali will join us right on time πŸ˜† purni did u watch saturday's episode... it was fully faltu kind of episode πŸ₯± what say

hi monu...πŸ˜ƒ that's from Massom surag where Abhi Sir finds a cute little baby 😳
Originally posted by -purnima-

Hi Purni.. am here πŸ˜› don't miss my first post on previous page , I took almost 8 - 10 mins to find those pics πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

hi monu...πŸ˜ƒ that's from Massom surag where Abhi Sir finds a cute little baby 😳--- exactly πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..it was that one πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ how i missed daya sir didn't picked the baby πŸ˜” wud have loved to see that 😳😳
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

u are welcome πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ see kona kona chan maara πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & duo mil gaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I too wanted to see him along with the Adi Sir during that scene ...  it would be a picture perfect to capture DUO along with the baby  πŸ˜

u are welcome πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ see kona kona chan maara πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & duo mil gaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  --- Exactly  πŸ€£πŸ€£

heyy.. good noon LG...h r u.. we both were waiting for you to come πŸ˜›

Edited by -Twinkles- - 12 years ago

heyy.. good noon LG...h r u.. we both were waiting for you to come πŸ˜›

I directly dropped in when you both were discussing about me πŸ˜† 

how are you dear..?? 

now its Mitali's turn to join in πŸ˜ƒ