Kkavyanjali

dear rakshak fans/ejaz fans can read 2!

purabian% thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

dear rakshak fans,

i feel bad 4 u guys, over the exit of rukskak frm kahavanjali, am sure ur very upset, trust m da word upset has a long association with ejaz khna fans, 1st koi dil mein hai going off air, and then sohan being killd off in kkusum!😭

but ejaz khan being chosen to rreplace rukshak as khavya is no suprize, ejaz is a brilliant actor, n has wat i like to call star package.he has  looks & talent!😊ejaz is tru star!ejaz has a natural flair 4 acting n a passion 4it dat the audience find them themslves unable to distingusish ejaz 4rm da charcaters he plays!be it varun, sohan ya khavya!also we cant help but feel 4 his characters!his a grt performar!

ejaz deserves the role of khavya n the role of khavya demands n needs ejaz 2!n am sure rukkshak will one day find a role that needs hims!but the role of khavya is not dat one!

lyf has sone on without rukkshak, as  has khavanjali, ejaz khan is screen proof of dat!da rukhak fans say ejaz is not suited to the role, n me speakin on behalf of ejaz fans say dat is is pap! ejaz can pull off ne charcater!now its up to u 2 decide if u wana let him!i honestly dont no wat ekta was thinkin of castin rakshak in da first place, focusing all da publicity n marketing around him if she knew dat he will a problem!wud have saved u rakshak fans a whole lot of bother n HEARTACHE!..

wen she alredy had ejaz khan under her balaji banner!ekta  SUD HAVE CASTED EJAZ AS KHAVYA IN DA 1ST PLACE!well am glad she has finally dun somthin rite n has casted ejaz as khanya sooner rather than later!now kahvanjali is destined 4 biger n beta things!nw khavanjali has rely begun!😊

aise to ne dat u rakshak fans r lookin 4 kamiahs in ejaz, u cant fault him as an actor, n am 100% sure that u know dat!u got a gem there!by da way ejaz does not look older than natasha/anjali, if neone looks older is natasha herself!as did vidhi aka mouli gangluy in kkusum!ejaz suits wiv ne women paired opposite!the women compliment him n he compliments them!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

rakskak fans U NEED TO DECIDE WAT U HAVE DA PROBLEM WIV..

ejaz khan as da new khavya?... or rukshak never ever returnin to kavanjali?

cya, 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smart__pisces4u thumbnail
i don,t like old kavyabut i luv ejaz.....😊ekta ur choice is gr88888πŸ‘
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Purabian,

Yaar, I agree that Eijaz is the best but I do pity those poor fans of Rakshak who were hooked onto him as Kavya....it's hard to see ur favorite actor being replaced or mistreated....remember how we felt when Purab from Jassi lost to Arman .......

So I agree that it's a tough change to swallow...but I also have to agree with you that their dislike for Eijaz is based on the fact that he replaced their favorite.  Eijaz is a brilliant actor...one of the best new faces from Balaji....it will take time for him to fill the shoes of Kavya ....for some of us this acceptance comes faster coz we thought that old Kavya was lacking in the talent dept....those who are hooked on to his looks may have a hard time accepting this fact....but the bottom line is he was fired coz he wasn't doing his job up to par.  Now if that makes u mad and bitter at Eijaz then it's sour grapes!
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well, rakshak looked really good in promos. but he wasnt same in the show. and ejaj just got in and he really suits the role. it's like he's into the character, and living the character. ekta must have singed him at 1st place, so nobody have gotten disspointed.
dramaqueen3000 thumbnail
Well then Ekta should have done some proper screening from the beginning. She should not just change the lead character. She keeps changing the actors from rakshak to ejaz then in kahiin to hoga from ejaz to the new varun which is very irritating coz u hav got used to 1 person and then its very difficult to adjust to a new person in that role.
sohni89 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
rakshak rocks..... ejaz is doing a very good job he is brillant but i still miss the old kkavya bcz of those various tunes that suits him.
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
EJAZ  ROCKS  πŸ‘πŸΌ
ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Eijaz Khan rockzzzz!!!!!!!

rashmi1 thumbnail

wow, there are still some rakshak fans left. I thought ejaz fans have taken overπŸ˜†.  As for me, i prefer.........

......... EJAZ definitely

ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey rashmi..dis topic was posted on March.....