Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Regarding SwaRon Promo Issue

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dedivol

Dedivol

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Guys I know that recently there have been a lot of arguements regarding Kriyaansh and Swaron promos and how CVs are not showing them equally. Well the thing is that CVs cannot focus on both at the same time (they are trying to but its hard). Therefore sometimes they give sometimes Swaron pomos (haye rama) and sometimes Kriyaansh (dance fest) however both are present in the episode and are given equal screen space. PLEASE STOP THE ARGUEMENTS AND FIGHTS AND WORK AS A D3 FAN TEAM! PLEASE HELP US INCREASE THE TRPS AND RATE D3 EVERYDAY ON THE CHASKAMETER ON IF.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW THE CHASKAMETER WORKS .. I HAVE MADE A TUTORIAL VIDEO FOR IT (will be uploaded in awhile) .. DO CHECK IT OUT

& TO PROMOTE D3 I HAVE MADE MY FIRST EVER VM (which is uploading on YOUTUBE currently) .. PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE

Edited by Princessangel - 04 December 2011 at 11:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManandJeeVi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Regarding SwaRon Promo Issue" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.