Baraat Coverage & Cast Interview

Posted: 12 years ago
Telly Tadka - Baraat Coverage & Cast Interview

Thanks for sharing.here comes one more KT and his Masti😆😆😆
And the suhaag raat and honeymoon chronicles continue🤣 Lukkha the way he went on picking on the TOUCHED bit.. 🤣 total chichora..

Awww.. it was finally gr8 to hear Krystle ramble like that.. so Hindi is the problem..😆 she can yap in english endlessly.. and bravo gal.. she totally ignored him and cut him off.. even gave him the pleasure of sarcasm 😆 you go girl.. now i hope someone uploads this on yt..

P.S. So Nia did commend Kushal on his sadakchaap dance.. 🤣 much after we had a whole session on each move and expression😆 kudos.. kya baraat mein naacha hain.. 😆
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sonali.19281

And the suhaag raat and honeymoon chronicles continue🤣 Lukkha the way he went on picking on the TOUCHED bit.. 🤣 total chichora..

Awww.. it was finally gr8 to hear Krystle ramble like that.. so Hindi is the problem..😆 she can yap in english endlessly.. and bravo gal.. she totally ignored him and cut him off.. even gave him the pleasure of sarcasm 😆 you go girl.. now i hope someone uploads this on yt..

@ sonali its already uploaded in YT
^^ thanks Deepika.. makes it easy to watch.. on yt.. m all abt convenience🤣
Just noticed more of the subtle eye rolls at his SR/Honeymoon nonsense... Priceless😆you go girl.KD was on a roll in this one.. KTs chichorapan of course continues..also the cameraman was besotted by KD it seems.. was finding it hard to focus on KT.. and keep taking close shots of her eyes etc...😆 she does have nice eyes tho.. ok enough girl crush.. time to call it a nite..Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
🤣 dont know when this suhaag raaath thing is going to end.this guy is way tooo excited i guess this is the 4th or 5th interview he is talking about SR.Good thing this time KD gave back to him 😆😆  this two r too adorable😍
TACKER the chichoraa is officially obsessed with SUHAAG raat and HONEYmoon 🤣
Thanks a lot for sharing!

Wow...i'm actually very impressed with the amount of effort ALL these ppl put in presenting a show...n we the audience, take just a second to criticize it if we don't like anything. The starting bit of this segment made me realize, yet again, how difficult it is for them...for each n every person invloved... to create the whole thing. So, hats off to all these ppl. 

OMG...Kushal's dance 🤣 Height of sadakchapness there...🤣 He was standing all serious...all of a sudden...he started the dance...i'm in splits watching him 🤣 Aur koi step na miley toh he just drags Kadambri 🤣

Nia-Khushal were also on a roll...even she recognized his tapori dance...🤣  Sona, i sooo wish they played Sapney main milti hai...when they were talking abt his dance and Kushal did the step 🤣

Coming to the certified chichora 🤣...He's taken this dulha getup way too seriously 🤣  TOUCHED...like really?? Does he have to pick all these things and blabber? 🤣   And he was sooo serious, when he said, yes i'm giving her a wedding gift as well...and then...ye le chocolate...that too, half of it 🤣 Krsytle expressions there were so cute! I'm not writing abt the honeymoon bit again...KT's gone mad 🤣

But i loved how Krystle said..."i'm very excited"...no wonder she can handle him well now. 🤣  She prolly knows that blushing in front of this guy could mean more dhamakas from him...so, either phase out...or give an equal reply 🤣  And she's become a pro at both. 🤣 Way to go, girl! Me's really impressed by you! 😆